Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Dezmond

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:27:15 AM

The decentralization of the segment will bring many benefits and can be replicated in any country. I will follow closely. Our investments value the idea
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:31:42 AM

They have some parthership or arragemens with some financial companies already? Can you tell me with which, if yes.
I am also interested into knowing I am not finding the information anywhere but maybe I did just not look correctly.

They haven't announced any. I think they will, when the time right. There is too much time for ico, now they are just raising awareness which they are doing nicely.

At some point i believe they will share their partners, arrangements etc.

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

They have some parthership or arragemens with some financial companies already? Can you tell me with which, if yes.
I am also interested into knowing I am not finding the information anywhere but maybe I did just not look correctly.

They haven't announced any. I think they will, when the time right. There is too much time for ico, now they are just raising awareness which they are doing nicely.

At some point i believe they will share their partners, arrangements etc.

Cant wait to see the list of partners!
I really hope there will be big partners behind this project. That will get more attention to this great platform.

Lets hope for some updates soon!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

i will ask something, maybe my question can be added to Q&A section.

where this platform will be applicable? for little agency such as school?
is platform will be sell or rent? how much pricing needed to purchase this platform?

i'm waiting the answer for this question, if i got detail about this, i will promoting this platform in my agency after launch  Grin

The platform is geared more to SMLE and Banking institutions. A singular individual might benefit from it but its core users will be the aforementioned. As for schools, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't benefit from the platform especially if it's an educational center with a for profit agenda. Schools accrue liquidities and liabilities just like any other SME, so it will benefit from the service provided by Paypie.
 With regards to price, you will be able to use the Paypie token (PPP) on the platform to order/pay for services rendered. So, technically you pay for the services, but you not renting, neither are you buying. Cos you don't return the service provided back to Paypie and paying for a service doesn't transfer ownership of the proprietary service to you.
thanks for your explanation, sir.
another question if you want to answer, if i bought this service, so this platform is an application, right? but based online platform?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:12:02 AM

You will have to give some thought in advertising this project to attract specific kind of investors and later users. I hope you are planing a trial version so you can present the platform to individuals, because sometimes its hard to switch between systems if your doing it for a long time.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:38:04 AM

You will have to give some thought in advertising this project to attract specific kind of investors and later users. I hope you are planing a trial version so you can present the platform to individuals, because sometimes its hard to switch between systems if your doing it for a long time.

I think that they will pursue big investors. If minimum participation for pre-ico will be 10.000 or 20.000 $ (or more) i won't get suprised. I don't know about trial version but i believe in bacground they will show lots of presentations to big investors.

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

I think that they will pursue big investors. If minimum participation for pre-ico would be 10.000 or 20.000 $ (or more) i won't get suprised. I don't know about trial version but i believe in bacground they will show lots of presentations to big investors.
Big investors will give it a push. Also a DEMO would be great. I think the hard cap could be reached a few days after ICO start

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:53:16 AM

I think that they will pursue big investors. If minimum participation for pre-ico would be 10.000 or 20.000 $ (or more) i won't get suprised. I don't know about trial version but i believe in bacground they will show lots of presentations to big investors.
Big investors will give it a push. Also a DEMO would be great. I think the hard cap could be reached a few days after ICO start

ICO will only start in around 6 weeks. So, much time left for them to prepare the ground for a successful token sale and get some bit investors on board.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:55:36 AM

ICO will only start in around 6 weeks. So, much time left for them to prepare the ground for a successful token sale and get some bit investors on board.

Even they have 6 more weeks to go, 21 pages already occured. If that kind of interest come from big investors too, i believe yes hard cap will be achieved easily.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:09:31 AM

It's these type of projects, where there is actual real world use for the blockchain, that become a success. Sure it might take a while to get people to adopt it, but when the product works, companies will use it.
matjas

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:31:07 AM

Can we expect any beta or demo before March 2018? Didnt find anything that would mention beta platform in whitepaper. Its a quite long span between the end of ICO in November and platform lunch in March, i hope people wont start to forget about this project.

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

Can we expect any beta or demo before March 2018? Didnt find anything that would mention beta platform in whitepaper. Its a quite long span between the end of ICO in November and platform lunch in March, i hope people wont start to forget about this project.

Sure they will give a demo as 50%+ of the platform is ready last I heard.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:59:15 AM

Sure they will give a demo as 50%+ of the platform is ready last I heard.
Yep

-   Is the platform built already?
Over 50% of the platform is already built, which comprehends the entire end-user accounting part of PayPie.

Just wait for the updates  Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

How will this project actually get off the ground? You are targeting the SME space, but the SME space isn't actually the space that is most eager to adopt blockchain technology. If you want to provide a 100% accurate risk assessment, you need a 100% transparent picture of the company. And therefore you need 100% of all assets and liabilities being accessible for you. And therefore you need a double layer accounting system with a data feed infrastructure between the double entry and the triple entry layer. And that again is adding complexity in the first place, which many of those companies will not want. Are you actually targeting companies that are about to be newly incepted or established companies that you want to get to transfer their double entry data into triple entry accounting infrastructure?
You might actually be surprised that a lot of SME will appreciate this service. As I aforementioned, if this service becomes the norm, it will break down barriers and encourage universal lending. So a SME in South Africa might not be able to apply for a loan with a bank in Australia. Because the bank has no way to prove their credit worthiness, with Paypie, the bank can easily verify their assets and liabilities. Thus enabling a process that was priorly deemed impossible.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Financial incentives might nudge them in the right direction, but you might be surprised how many businesses are running Windows XP in 2017. And often not even out of laziness or disinterest, but because they rely on proprietary legacy software or simply lack the funds to upgrade.

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/windows-xp-refuses-to-die-but-windows-10-adoption-is-slowly-gathering-pace/

I wonder if the blockchain software even runs on those systems. Either PayPie needs to take support for older Windows versions and 32-bit into account, or hope business will finally upgrade. But even the ransomware attacks that hit the headlines this year costing millions didn't really change a lot in that respect.

Blockchain/cryptocurrency is still in an infantile stage. So, I don't anticipate a mass adoption for awhile but it's inevitable. At first, the service offered by Paypie will garner support in the first world countries (though I hate the idea of denoting a country as a second/third world, reality bites) these countries tend to value transparency, their citizens are more inclined to bolster their credit and officials will go to extreme lengths to punish anyone suspected of committing a fraud. Anyway, with time the idea is bound to be adopted by other places. With blockchain implementation, transparency is bound to be norm and companies will either have to concede to grow or refuse and stay dormant, if they choose to stay dormant, it will inevitably lead to its demise.

Well, I think there was an article from Harvard, but I can't find it anymore, saying that the blockchain was a fundamental technology. A technology that will be essential to our lives but will take one decade or two to be part of our daily life.

Quite similar to the internet market at the beginning, the main difference is that internet at the beginning was not so much of a commercial market while blockchain is. So maybe the adoption of the blockchain could be faster than expected.

But the idea of transparency which is at the core of the blockchain is essential in our time, taxes fraud are the main source of money loss for the government.
oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:30:22 AM

well that's the case with nascent technology, you'll have early adopters, the pioneers at the fore front. I wish the project well. competition with incumbents will be hard.

* PM for Japanese Translations *
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:01:20 PM

How will this project actually get off the ground? You are targeting the SME space, but the SME space isn't actually the space that is most eager to adopt blockchain technology. If you want to provide a 100% accurate risk assessment, you need a 100% transparent picture of the company. And therefore you need 100% of all assets and liabilities being accessible for you. And therefore you need a double layer accounting system with a data feed infrastructure between the double entry and the triple entry layer. And that again is adding complexity in the first place, which many of those companies will not want. Are you actually targeting companies that are about to be newly incepted or established companies that you want to get to transfer their double entry data into triple entry accounting infrastructure?
You might actually be surprised that a lot of SME will appreciate this service. As I aforementioned, if this service becomes the norm, it will break down barriers and encourage universal lending. So a SME in South Africa might not be able to apply for a loan with a bank in Australia. Because the bank has no way to prove their credit worthiness, with Paypie, the bank can easily verify their assets and liabilities. Thus enabling a process that was priorly deemed impossible.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Financial incentives might nudge them in the right direction, but you might be surprised how many businesses are running Windows XP in 2017. And often not even out of laziness or disinterest, but because they rely on proprietary legacy software or simply lack the funds to upgrade.

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/windows-xp-refuses-to-die-but-windows-10-adoption-is-slowly-gathering-pace/

I wonder if the blockchain software even runs on those systems. Either PayPie needs to take support for older Windows versions and 32-bit into account, or hope business will finally upgrade. But even the ransomware attacks that hit the headlines this year costing millions didn't really change a lot in that respect.

Blockchain/cryptocurrency is still in an infantile stage. So, I don't anticipate a mass adoption for awhile but it's inevitable. At first, the service offered by Paypie will garner support in the first world countries (though I hate the idea of denoting a country as a second/third world, reality bites) these countries tend to value transparency, their citizens are more inclined to bolster their credit and officials will go to extreme lengths to punish anyone suspected of committing a fraud. Anyway, with time the idea is bound to be adopted by other places. With blockchain implementation, transparency is bound to be norm and companies will either have to concede to grow or refuse and stay dormant, if they choose to stay dormant, it will inevitably lead to its demise.

Well, I think there was an article from Harvard, but I can't find it anymore, saying that the blockchain was a fundamental technology. A technology that will be essential to our lives but will take one decade or two to be part of our daily life.

Quite similar to the internet market at the beginning, the main difference is that internet at the beginning was not so much of a commercial market while blockchain is. So maybe the adoption of the blockchain could be faster than expected.

But the idea of transparency which is at the core of the blockchain is essential in our time, taxes fraud are the main source of money loss for the government.

This, taxes fraud and corruption, if everyone will pay their taxes we can see and uptrend on average wealth distribution

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

It's a revolutionary platform and it can be used not only by banks but, also by governments to keep an eye over the tax frauds.

Well the true power of this platform comes when governments enforce its use, but I guess it's something that will happen sooner or later.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:14:10 PM

This, taxes fraud and corruption, if everyone will pay their taxes we can see and uptrend on average wealth distribution
tax fraud and corruption are very frequent cases in my country, hopefully this platform will be useful to my country.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:37:50 PM

It's kind of hard for me, to be all mad about folk who want to avoid taxes. I find that taxation itself is fraud, biggest of them all.

But that is no reason, to not have an accounting platform, that gives clear awnsers about an entity's financial situation.

I'm actually looking forward to trying the finalized platform out, maybe it will give me a better understanding.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

It's a revolutionary platform and it can be used not only by banks but, also by governments to keep an eye over the tax frauds.

Well the true power of this platform comes when governments enforce its use, but I guess it's something that will happen sooner or later.

Or when the citizens demand its use by the government, so that the expenditure of tax money can be tracked. Citizens aren't the only people who can fraud Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: