Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoStorm] Fastest Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia Pump and Dump bot  (Read 8049 times)
cryptorip (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:50:41 AM

i have been interested in this for a while now but never pulled the trigger. around that time it was in the $400 to 600 range for a license...

with the price of bitcoin now $16000 and the software cost in BTC not dropping much, even with the discount its $1300-1600. are you planning on adjusting the price any time soon to compensate? i'd get it right away if so

are any new features planned?

Hey a1eph, yea bitcoin's fluctuation has really affected our pricing model and our promotion. We will definitely be adjusting it soon, maybe pegging it to USD.

With respect to new features - we're completely rewriting the backend of CryptoStorm to make it faster, slicker, and more efficient. While we do that we're implementing binance support! This will be a pretty big release in the coming few days, but after that we have a few more important features that we want deliver asap (i.e. stop loss).

Side note: The license we sell is lifetime, and all new releases are free. Just wanted to mention that because we get a lot of questions about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hariz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

Is it safe to use Cryptostorm on bittrex with the recent policy change on pump and dump situation.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
2221osorac

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:28 PM

Heard Bittrex is closing a couple accounts for pump & dump activites. Is CryptoStorm still reliable with this change of policies?
cryptorip (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:33:05 AM

Is it safe to use Cryptostorm on bittrex with the recent policy change on pump and dump situation.

CryptoStorm is simply a bridge between users and their Bittrex accounts, meaning it doesn't eliminate or amplify risk for the user. In other words, users still assume all risk by participating in pumps on Bittrex, even if they are using CryptoStorm as a third-party tool to do so. As far as we know, none of our users have had a problem with Bittrex blocking their account for this reason.

With that being said, we're currently implementing support for Binance, in order to be more versatile and to also be more relevant for other short-term trading strategies.
xm1049

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

Is anyone using this with any success?

How well does it work, as far as getting in orders and sells fast and without problems?

Thanks.
drycounty

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

How well does it work, as far as getting in orders and sells fast and without problems?

Thanks.

I used the demo over the weekend and became hooked.  Granted I only started with about $50 worth of BTC in my account, but that went up to $77-78, before I lost my gains in another (non-related) trade.  It would really help if you either a) have any kind of knowledge about upcoming pumps, or b) the patience to let this run for days/weeks at a time on a single coin.  As far as I could tell it did work on multiple coins, but I always concentrated on one at a time. 

This is not a get-rich-quick item for anyone unless you are very, very lucky.  Also, I think Bittrex is coming down harder on more and more pump and dump operations so the latter option might be the only one. The developer was super responsive via Telegram, and plans to offer Binance support (in the same product) in an upcoming release.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

Thanks.

I used the demo over the weekend and became hooked.  Granted I only started with about $50 worth of BTC in my account, but that went up to $77-78, before I lost my gains in another (non-related) trade.  It would really help if you either a) have any kind of knowledge about upcoming pumps, or b) the patience to let this run for days/weeks at a time on a single coin.  As far as I could tell it did work on multiple coins, but I always concentrated on one at a time. 

This is not a get-rich-quick item for anyone unless you are very, very lucky.  Also, I think Bittrex is coming down harder on more and more pump and dump operations so the latter option might be the only one. The developer was super responsive via Telegram, and plans to offer Binance support (in the same product) in an upcoming release.

Thanks for sharing. I'm very interested to buy this bot to use at Bittrex where I have an account and small amount of BTC. Do you think Bittrex will no longer allow/support this bot?

cryptorip (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

Hello All!

We've just released a big update. We've been working hard on CryptoStorm and we just finished rewriting it from the ground up, with particular focus on performance, scalability and ability to add new exchanges.

We're pleased to announce support for Binance and for 1m, 15m, 30m, 1hr candlesticks.

Note: If you already did a 24hr trial of the old version, you can try again on the new version here: https://getcryptostorm.com/trial

Cheers,

The CryptoStorm Team
manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Hello All!

We've just released a big update. We've been working hard on CryptoStorm and we just finished rewriting it from the ground up, with particular focus on performance, scalability and ability to add new exchanges.

We're pleased to announce support for Binance and for 1m, 15m, 30m, 1hr candlesticks.

Note: If you already did a 24hr trial of the old version, you can try again on the new version here: https://getcryptostorm.com/trial

Cheers,

The CryptoStorm Team

This is a good news, I have been searching for binance bots. I may be interested in the service.

I have gone through the thread and saw many positive reviews from newbies. Still, its a risk to enter my API credentials in a third-party application. Can you please provide the confirmation of following?

- Do you send or store the exchange API keys on your server?
- Can you provide the fiddler video confirmation that - apart from the license activation, no other calls are made to your servers? also, the license activation call does not take the API information?

I am willing to evaluate this tool further, any chance for extending the trial to some more day?

Smiley
cryptorip (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

This is a good news, I have been searching for binance bots. I may be interested in the service.

I have gone through the thread and saw many positive reviews from newbies. Still, its a risk to enter my API credentials in a third-party application. Can you please provide the confirmation of following?

- Do you send or store the exchange API keys on your server?
- Can you provide the fiddler video confirmation that - apart from the license activation, no other calls are made to your servers? also, the license activation call does not take the API information?

I am willing to evaluate this tool further, any chance for extending the trial to some more day?

Hi, can you send me a message on Telegram to arrange for an extension of your trial? Our handle is @Cryptostorm. Just send me your current license key and we can arrange the rest.

In the meantime, I'm thinking of a way to prove that we don't send your API keys to our server. I could simply to as you suggest and make a fiddler video, but it wouldn't be very sound proof in my opinion.
whoisdoctors

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

Write who has already tried to work for them. There are results? And the main question is how safe do they work?
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:44:37 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:59:45 AM by xtraelv

BOTS CAN POTENTIALLY STEAL YOUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD AND YOU CAN LOSE ALL YOUR CRYPTO - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

If you plan to use a bot be aware that it can have malicious code, it can be potentially insecure code, you are disclosing your login credentials to a third party.

Later updates can also put your login details at risk and you can potentially lose all your Crypto.

For safety use a separate account for the bot so not all your Crypto is at risk.

Use it on a computer that does not contain crypto wallets and cannot infect other computers on your network.

Pumping and dumping is illegal in some jurisdictions.  Be aware that exchanges can potentially seize your assets on behalf of authorities if you participate in pump and dump scams.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
cryptorip (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:08:42 AM

BOTS CAN POTENTIALLY STEAL YOUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD AND YOU CAN LOSE ALL YOUR CRYPTO - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

If you plan to use a bot be aware that it can have malicious code, it can be potentially insecure code, you are disclosing your login credentials to a third party.

Later updates can also put your login details at risk and you can potentially lose all your Crypto.

For safety use a separate account for the bot so not all your Crypto is at risk.

Use it on a computer that does not contain crypto wallets and cannot infect other computers on your network.

Pumping and dumping is illegal in some jurisdictions.  Be aware that exchanges can potentially seize your assets on behalf of authorities if you participate in pump and dump scams.

Thanks for the subtle alert.

Indeed as today's hack attempt on Binance has demonstrated, it's important to be careful with your API keys.

Note though that CryptoStorm doesn't and can't store any API keys, they're used exclusively to place orders directly from CS to the exchanges.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:33 AM

I do not like bots. Eternal problems with them.

Bot is helper to people who dont have much time to spend for trading and its not guarantee to win the trade.
I dont use bot too but i dont really hate bot since someday i want to have bot too.
Alf-Chez2T

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:11:49 PM

Just to update on this bot that it's no longer working / available and that dev have ceased any development.
so if anyone can kindly update the post to reflect it (DISCONTINUED).
Thanks and happy trading ;-)

Alf.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: