Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:20:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - BRACE YOURSELVES  (Read 7639 times)
pokerdog99

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:07:22 AM

I dont know if I should bail now or get some more Huh

ᐱ    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Wi-Fi Global   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ᐱ 

⇚⇚⇚⇚  WORLDWIDE DECENTRALIZED WiFi NETWORK | MONETIZE YOUR ROUTER  ⇛⇛⇛⇛

ᐱ   Website   -   Profit Calculator   -   Twitter   -   Facebook   -   Telegram       ▶ pre-ICO NOV 11TH, 2017 ◀    ᐱ
kc. (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

uh-huh

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:26:56 PM

Keep hodling on, think of the bigger picture.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:48:14 PM

NEO trading volume is huge. The moment domestic exchanges like OkCoin and Huobi add NEO (and they will) the price will explode.
2 of 3 largest Japanese exchanges will add NEO soon. There is a lot of room upwards.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

Try and get 50-100 NEO and you can produce 0.5-1 GAS a month, then if it explodes to tripple figures for each, you can just use the gas produced every few months to buy into new ICO/ invest in coins that have large potential but you would not want to place your salary into.

I only hold 50 atmo, but i might try and increase this going forward.
kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

NEO trading volume is huge. The moment domestic exchanges like OkCoin and Huobi add NEO (and they will) the price will explode.
2 of 3 largest Japanese exchanges will add NEO soon. There is a lot of room upwards.
Exactly, there is so much room for it to grow still. Only Bittrex has it on their exchange (western). Once other big exchanges start adding it... well then you know what's going to happen.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:23:40 PM

what are we thinking in the near future? 0.02-0.03BTC?

i have been accumulating NEO for some time now, whenever there is a dip i am there to buy it and i gotta say the orderbook is so packed right now it can not go down as much as i like it to. there is like 100BTC to just go a couple percentages lower!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
n00b3rt

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:58:28 PM

what are we thinking in the near future? 0.02-0.03BTC?

i have been accumulating NEO for some time now, whenever there is a dip i am there to buy it and i gotta say the orderbook is so packed right now it can not go down as much as i like it to. there is like 100BTC to just go a couple percentages lower!
C# is just friendlier than Solidity, although the latter wasn't too hard for me to learn. If NEO step up their game I could seriously see them overtaking ETH in market cap (AKA going much higher than 0.03), but this won't happen this year.

It could explode, it could tank, and honestly it all depends on the developers. Anything else is pure speculations.

Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:46:08 PM

I predicted it back in April, because of the potential. Chinese markets. Long term hold will get u great profits. In the near future we will see couple of hunderds
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:01:19 PM

I bought some Neo back when it was Antshares. Couple of weeks ago Bittrex renamed my ANS to NEO. That rebranding thins is kinda confusing.

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:13:02 PM

I bought some Neo back when it was Antshares. Couple of weeks ago Bittrex renamed my ANS to NEO. That rebranding thins is kinda confusing.
Not that confusing Cheesy.

Antshares -> NEO
AntCoins -> GAS

Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

The trade volume of NEO is at #3 over the past 7 days,  given how low the relative price is,  what is this an indication of?

Thanks for your help.
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:21:17 PM

Antshares -> NEO
AntCoins -> GAS

Yeh, but I mean if you go to Blockfolio there are both ANT and NEO. Obviously both at different prices.   Undecided

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

When accumulation is going to slow down, I think the price will spike up to more than $70. Once we see it moves up, more ICO to the tokens for NEO chain will be unleashed. Adex seem to have plan to move to NEO already. Maybe one day we'll see NEO to b e accepted upon investing to new ICOs too.

kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:40:08 PM

Antshares -> NEO
AntCoins -> GAS

Yeh, but I mean if you go to Blockfolio there are both ANT and NEO. Obviously both at different prices.   Undecided
ANT is Aragon - https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/aragon/

kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

When accumulation is going to slow down, I think the price will spike up to more than $70. Once we see it moves up, more ICO to the tokens for NEO chain will be unleashed. Adex seem to have plan to move to NEO already. Maybe one day we'll see NEO to b e accepted upon investing to new ICOs too.
That's the dream. That + larger exchanges listing NEO will be amazing.

zorranco

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

Neo, shitty coin

kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:58:39 PM

Neo, shitty coin
Stop trying to fail FUD.

Strat is a good buy right now though. It's cheap.

lissics

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:22:47 PM

Got lucky today I most say, sent 0.5BTC and get 75000 RPX from red pulse after their 24hrs presales.  Have to find out about the presales that started about some hours ago from a friend... http://presales.red-pulse.org

Those guys are spamming in private messages. It looks like bad and pathetic marketing. I will stay away from it.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

Got lucky today I most say, sent 0.5BTC and get 75000 RPX from red pulse after their 24hrs presales.  Have to find out about the presales that started about some hours ago from a friend... http://presales.red-pulse.org
Some guys do dig the internet ,Since this will be the first ICO to run under NEO I am expecting is gonna be big  as Neo…  Missed out of NEO when it was cheap. Guys hurry and get yours if interested…

Too early for me to spend my NEO or red pulse though. I only have less than a hundred of NEO but I wanna keep it to show I have it on my portfolio to show off one day. So red pulse run on NEO? The first ICO I guess. But I already knew ANS partnered with a lot of team, I think WINGS was one.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

Neo, shitty coin
Stop trying to fail FUD.

Strat is a good buy right now though. It's cheap.
Neo is not shitty coin at all. It is just having some hard time, that’s it and I don’t think so we should leave it in its hard time. Strat is also not a bad choice. Though it is currently cheap, but showing potential of reaching good values in the near future. But my vote is still with neo no matter how bad it is doing currently, it will soon rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: