Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137104 times)
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:55:53 AM

if you are banned for talking about "when exchange?" , then you deserve it.. this has been already discussed for a long time.
If you dont like the project, the team.. whatever, just sell, invest your money elsewhere and shut up your mouth. To all them that still claim the price dropped and is under ico price.. you need serious math lessons.. if ICO price was 0,01$, the token price has been ALWAYS over this amount... in fact, just when token were released to be negotiated, there were the same exchanges avaliables than we have  right now (mercatox, etherdleta, hitbtc) and price was 3X ICO price.. assholes like you blaming the devs, spreading fud and shit.. are responsible of the price drop ..so please sell CND, join a pump/dump group and buy their shilled shitcoins.. but dont come again to this thread to keep on saying the same stupid things.. i am really upset of you.. go away!
I really hope the price drop more so you finally sell at loss and fly away from here with your speculation, while i accumulate as much CND as i can.

are you from the cindicator team?

noway, i am not belong to any team. I'm just an investor, but a real one, not a simple speculator. I make my own reasearch.. take a look at the project, the product, the aims, the team, the roadmap.. I believe this is a good project that can provide sucesss and money. BUt i am annoyed with the behaviour of some member os bitcointalk... just complaining, blaming, trying to put rush and pressure on team.. that with their comments only achieve fud , panic and price drops.
Community needs useful members, not simply speculators that go for easy and fast money.. if you dont like this, sell and good bye. That's all.. no need to keep on with the same shit again again and again..day by day.. i am absolutely upset of hearing the same!
you don't get me my friend. I'm also an investor, I'm hodling quite a lot. And that's what makes me mad. I have invested a lot of money, and I'm using the app. So I'm a customer and investor. Unfortunately I can not be part of the community anymore because of joking.

Of course cindicator is a great investment. It's one of the most undervalued coin in my opinion. and the team is doing a huge job. But the way they treat people isn't good for the project and the community. Also I want to have the right to ask them what I want.

I have the fucking right to claim this, but the first thing you do is insulting me as an asshole.. please read first before you get offensive

Real investors and crypto trackers never negotiate the price after less than month from the token distribution. Last batch was made yesterday.
And if you can't beleive in the credibilty of the team or the projects goals as well, simple comparaison can be made with other ICOs where you have to wait months to be listed and months to reach the ICO price. Yes cindicator is still undervalued but you can track Augur history which is their first concurrent. Yes you have the right to claim your opinion as an investor but the team also have the right to make clean channels for their community which are not blaming the team at every dump that may occur. Cindicator has a very difficult mission but it's not a scam.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:07:38 PM

What I fear is happening, the price drop again and now below 10 cents (today drop more than 21%), it looks like the best solution is to sell despite loss, and I hope the price may skyrocket again.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
harald71

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:34:55 PM

if you are banned for talking about "when exchange?" , then you deserve it.. this has been already discussed for a long time.
If you dont like the project, the team.. whatever, just sell, invest your money elsewhere and shut up your mouth. To all them that still claim the price dropped and is under ico price.. you need serious math lessons.. if ICO price was 0,01$, the token price has been ALWAYS over this amount... in fact, just when token were released to be negotiated, there were the same exchanges avaliables than we have  right now (mercatox, etherdleta, hitbtc) and price was 3X ICO price.. assholes like you blaming the devs, spreading fud and shit.. are responsible of the price drop ..so please sell CND, join a pump/dump group and buy their shilled shitcoins.. but dont come again to this thread to keep on saying the same stupid things.. i am really upset of you.. go away!
I really hope the price drop more so you finally sell at loss and fly away from here with your speculation, while i accumulate as much CND as i can.

noway, i am not belong to any team. I'm just an investor, but a real one, not a simple speculator. I make my own reasearch.. take a look at the project, the product, the aims, the team, the roadmap.. I believe this is a good project that can provide sucesss and money. BUt i am annoyed with the behaviour of some member os bitcointalk... just complaining, blaming, trying to put rush and pressure on team.. that with their comments only achieve fud , panic and price drops.
Community needs useful members, not simply speculators that go for easy and fast money.. if you dont like this, sell and good bye. That's all.. no need to keep on with the same shit again again and again..day by day.. i am absolutely upset of hearing the same!
you don't get me my friend. I'm also an investor, I'm hodling quite a lot. And that's what makes me mad. I have invested a lot of money, and I'm using the app. So I'm a customer and investor. Unfortunately I can not be part of the community anymore because of joking.

Of course cindicator is a great investment. It's one of the most undervalued coin in my opinion. and the team is doing a huge job. But the way they treat people isn't good for the project and the community. Also I want to have the right to ask them what I want.

I have the fucking right to claim this, but the first thing you do is insulting me as an asshole.. please read first before you get offensive

Real investors and crypto trackers never negotiate the price after less than month from the token distribution. Last batch was made yesterday.
And if you can't beleive in the credibilty of the team or the projects goals as well, simple comparaison can be made with other ICOs where you have to wait months to be listed and months to reach the ICO price. Yes cindicator is still undervalued but you can track Augur history which is their first concurrent. Yes you have the right to claim your opinion as an investor but the team also have the right to make clean channels for their community which are not blaming the team at every dump that may occur. Cindicator has a very difficult mission but it's not a scam.
Do i complain about the price? I bought the last days a big amount of it, and I will buy even more the next days if possible. I'm just angry with the behavior of the team.

Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:47:15 PM

What I fear is happening, the price drop again and now below 10 cents (today drop more than 21%), it looks like the best solution is to sell despite loss, and I hope the price may skyrocket again.

Do not panic and do not sell your CND at the low price, my prediction this coin will increase soon
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:17:10 PM

If you can waiting more, you should to be patient and keep your calm. As far as I know, I have experienced a lot of cases like this tokens. And these tokens still can not recover the value until today. Just 1-2 tokens can come back to old ICO price and pumped, example OAX, MCO, BQX, ... but these tokens are the projects from July and June.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:31:01 PM

Guys VOTE Cindicator on BINANCE... https://www.binance.com/vote.html

If we win this CINDI gets on a decent exchange gogogo...

Sacrifice that 1 BNB and vote...
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:38:09 PM

CND already said no, they are going to list soon, just have patience.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Rijakolus

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:01:49 PM

CND already said no, they are going to list soon, just have patience.

What? LOL amazing
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:03:37 PM

whether there will be a price raise earlier this month for the token CND because I see the current price is very concerned that this is one of the long-term projects but seeing the price in maret makes me less sure about this project
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:35:26 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 06:50:09 PM by suncokreten

If you dont like the project, the team.. whatever, just sell, invest your money elsewhere and shut up your mouth. To all them that still claim the price dropped and is under ico price.. you need serious math lessons.. if ICO price was 0,01$, the token price has been ALWAYS over this amount... in fact, just when token were released to be negotiated, there were the same exchanges avaliables than we have  right now (mercatox, etherdleta, hitbtc) and price was 3X ICO price.. assholes like you blaming the devs, spreading fud and shit.. are responsible of the price drop ..so please sell CND, join a pump/dump group and buy their shilled shitcoins.. but dont come again to this thread to keep on saying the same stupid things.. i am really upset of you.. go away!

You either don't understand, or don't want to understand. Noone is saying that the problem is them not listing the coin 1 month after ICO. It's a short period, it's perfectly understandable. I'm fine waiting for 3 months, if the team shows intentions of listing the coin, and kindly asks us to wait.

The problem is the team's behaviour and communication. Their behavior is unprofessional, immature and unacceptable. As an investor, I want to know the market value of my holdings, and also want my investment to be liquid at any time. Listing CND token wouldn't make me dump it, I would actually have more incentive to hold it then, but I need to know that it's liquid and in case of emergency, I can sell it.

What they are doing is banning everyone who asks about exchange, therefore crippling their community (they probably loose like 50 members per day). I am starting to believe they never wanted to list this coin in first place, but if they announced that before the ICO, they wouldn't raise any money. If this is to be believed, investors would be forced to hold worthless tokens, or spend them in Cindicator app, which means Cindicator would get free funding through ICO + that money back as a revenue from selling their product.

They even have the balls to say "you're not an investor, you are just a token holder". Even though I do understand that holding CND tokens brings me no equity, if I put $3k of my own money in your project, I'll call myself whatever I want.

This is all reflecting onto CND price, so a project that had a potential to be one of the best projects in 2017, is trading 20% under ICO price (no, it has nothing to do with the fact that market is bearish atm).

This is just my 2 Satoshi's, they will delete this post anyway in matter of hours, as they do on it on every channel whenever you post an argumented criticism about their behavior.
harald71

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

If you dont like the project, the team.. whatever, just sell, invest your money elsewhere and shut up your mouth. To all them that still claim the price dropped and is under ico price.. you need serious math lessons.. if ICO price was 0,01$, the token price has been ALWAYS over this amount... in fact, just when token were released to be negotiated, there were the same exchanges avaliables than we have  right now (mercatox, etherdleta, hitbtc) and price was 3X ICO price.. assholes like you blaming the devs, spreading fud and shit.. are responsible of the price drop ..so please sell CND, join a pump/dump group and buy their shilled shitcoins.. but dont come again to this thread to keep on saying the same stupid things.. i am really upset of you.. go away!

You either don't understand, or don't want to understand. Noone is saying that the problem is them not listing the coin 1 month after ICO. It's a short period, it's perfectly understandable. I'm fine waiting for 3 months, if the team shows intentions of listing the coin, and kindly asks us to wait.

The problem is the team's behaviour and communication. Their behavior is unprofessional, immature and unacceptable. As an investor, I want to know the market value of my holdings, and also want my investment to be liquid at any time. Listing CND token wouldn't make me dump it, I would actually have more incentive to hold it then, but I need to know that it's liquid and in case of emergency, I can sell it.

What they are doing is banning everyone who asks about exchange, therefore crippling their community (they probably loose like 50 members per day). I am starting to believe they never wanted to list this coin in first place, but if they announced that before the ICO, they wouldn't raise any money. If this is to be believed, investors would be forced to hold worthless tokens, or spend them in Cindicator app, which means Cindicator would get free funding through ICO + that money back as a revenue from selling their product.

They even have the balls to say "you're not an investor, you are just a token holder". Even though I do understand that holding CND tokens brings me no equity, if I put $3k of my own money in your project, I'll call myself whatever I want.

This is all reflecting onto CND price, so a project that had a potential to be one of the best projects in 2017, is trading 20% under ICO price (no, it has nothing to do with the fact that market is bearish atm).

This is just my 2 Satoshi's, they will delete this post anyway in matter of hours, as they do on it on every channel whenever you post an argumented criticism about their behavior.

100% agree

bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:11 PM

There are many exchanges who are ready to list new coins quickly.. Kucoin and Binance
I dont understand what team is doing
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:15:28 PM

There are many exchanges who are ready to list new coins quickly.. Kucoin and Binance
I guess they will announce about exchange when market condition stable or at least after hard fork in mid november finished. So we have to be patient, i think the team will list this coin to good exchange
Breezyfree

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:00:38 AM

I guess they will announce about exchange when market condition stable or at least after hard fork in mid november finished. So we have to be patient, i think the team will list this coin to good exchange

I don't think there is a good excuse for the Cindicator team to not have this coin listed on an exchange by now... Other than poor planning and execution.  Let's hope they have a good product, are wise enough to put in some good experience business managers, and deliver some real incentive to long term holders.  The last three weeks have been a demonstration of poor community relations.  no company should be proud of trading below their ICO price. 
Breezyfree

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:05:01 AM

Which is better for the cryptoeconomics: regulations or absolute freedom?
https://medium.com/@Cindicator/the-balance-between-regulations-and-freedom-fba3f6ade75f

Listing on exchanges with the ability to freely trade. 
dmfom

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:12:31 AM

Does anyone know the lock up period on the advisor's tokens?
images

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:18:38 AM

Better we wait official announcement from the team no need to rush
Be patient we should wait official exchange so we can trading safely
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

I do not know now what is happening, the price is near to ICO price. If this things keeps going, I think investors will hate it. Just my 2sats.

Dont worry, i am sure the price will be rise in a few weeks or month later
keep patience and wait and see, just waiting good news to increase volume and prices.

It's just a matter of time I think, the ICO was handled very professionally and the team behind the project seem very competent. I also don't care if it takes a while until it gets listed on a big exchange, it's better to wait until new features from the roadmap come out.

Yes, CND was the first ICO conducted for whitelist candidate and run the ICO in a professional way to raise the money. Maybe after Nov 12th, the price CND will increase in the market, I think they will start releasing their first development.
Rijakolus

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:04:18 AM

I don't think there is a good excuse for the Cindicator team to not have this coin listed on an exchange by now... Other than poor planning and execution.  Let's hope they have a good product, are wise enough to put in some good experience business managers, and deliver some real incentive to long term holders.  The last three weeks have been a demonstration of poor community relations.  no company should be proud of trading below their ICO price.  

Ok. Than they should tell us that. Write to people, i dont know, Exchanges comming up in the last week of november or after Hard for or whatever. If they tell us that, people will understand. But they dont tell us anything about that and you dont know WTF are they thinking about that. They dont want listing on BINANCE?! This is getting very weird. I hope they made exsclusive deal with some big exchange otherwise this wont be good for any of us.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

The price is looking like a nightmare, its a free fall right now. I hope we reach the bottom very soon. The project is very great and has so much potential, but when will we see 0.03$ again?
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: