Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137101 times)
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

I hope cnd will reach .50 soon this is the best coin that i have ever invested.
I agree that the Cindicator is one of the best coins, which now exists in the market of crypto currency. The price of $ 0.5 will be reached, that's for sure. A matter of time, of course. If the whole market goes up, then the Cindicator will join and will definitely reach this figure. And perhaps the syndicate alone can reach $ 0.5

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:36:45 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:19:20 AM by fajarkus12

I agree that the Cindicator is one of the best coins, which now exists in the market of crypto currency. The price of $ 0.5 will be reached, that's for sure. A matter of time, of course. If the whole market goes up, then the Cindicator will join and will definitely reach this figure. And perhaps the syndicate alone can reach $ 0.5

I think reach $0.5 - $1 very possible in this year. If you see on telegram channel a lot of members said that indicators working properly, so i think demand of this CND token will grow. Also if you read in their road map here : https://medium.com/@Cindicator/cindicator-in-2018-d4ec57534035 , the team will promotion Cindicator with aggressive in this year and continued listing at top exchanges
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

This is indeed one of the best projects i ever invested and I am eagerly waiting for the day when CND successfully cross .5
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

Cindicator is a solid project and I'm happy to know it since its first announcement here on Bitcointalk.  It's good to see CND at the prices I had thought it would go to!

I'm checking out the bots as we speak

Cindicator has an absolutely awesome run and it feels like there is still a lot of unexploited potential. Great project for sure!

I totally agree and it might very well go a few x from here still. The market cap for a project like this still feels pretty low. There are coins that don't even have any feature to offer except for transacting and Cindicator has a very interesting potential use case.

Not sure if I'd call it pretty low but there is room to grow, that's true. Depends a little bit on the overall market sentiment where to go from here.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

Cindicator is a solid project and I'm happy to know it since its first announcement here on Bitcointalk.  It's good to see CND at the prices I had thought it would go to!

Cindicator has an absolutely awesome run and it feels like there is still a lot of unexploited potential. Great project for sure!

I totally agree and it might very well go a few x from here still. The market cap for a project like this still feels pretty low. There are coins that don't even have any feature to offer except for transacting and Cindicator has a very interesting potential use case.

Not sure if I'd call it pretty low but there is room to grow, that's true. Depends a little bit on the overall market sentiment where to go from here.

Since it went >.26-.27 it has become unnaturally stable compared to the rises/drops of ETH and BTC. Guess lots of people hoarded their tokens in there during the dip, and they are taking off now that ETH and BTC are rising again. Just a guess.

Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

situations that do not support the current cindicator need not worry because the cindicator has the potential to grow and become one of the most successful projects in the future. so I think it's perfectly natural.
Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:09:26 PM
Merited by dzonikg28 (10)

Cindicator is a solid project and I'm happy to know it since its first announcement here on Bitcointalk.  It's good to see CND at the prices I had thought it would go to!

situations that do not support the current cindicator need not worry because the cindicator has the potential to grow and become one of the most successful projects in the future. so I think it's perfectly natural.

Curious how it responds in the future to orchestrated pump & dumps. If the A.I. is capable enough it's possible to learn and recognize a certain pattern that occurs on social media before such a thing takes place, at least I hope.

pubix

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

Please fall...so I can buy more.  Roll Eyes
Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:19:49 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 08:30:06 PM by Apekool

Please fall...so I can buy more.  Roll Eyes

What do you expect this to be (in price)?

What is usually paid for a trading robot and sorts alike, an expensive one?

It costs about 1500 USD for beginner access to the bot, and 196000 USD for expert access. That is with the current rate of 0.28 USD (Binance). Let's say big traders will go for the expert bot if they decide on using Cindicator. If the token price goes up by 10% that means almost 20000 USD increase in price of the expert bot. If CND goes to 0.60 USD, double the price from now, then expert access becomes +/- 4000000 USD. And so on.

How does the bot perform compared to similar bots, and to human brokers?

If the learning capacity of the A.I. is really what it is intended to be, an artificial form of intelligence, then the price can eventually go really high. But I would expect that to go gradually and directly related to the success ratio of the bot. An annual report of the bot's predictions or something alike is a possibility that can induce a rise/drop of the token price. Important one to keep an eye out for this one, and the news around it.

Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:03:23 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:14:24 AM by Apekool

Anyone representing CND here?

Why is the access price to the bot fixed to the amount of CND tokens and not to a fixed amount of USD/EUR/YEN?

If you base the access price on the USD/EUR/YEN, then a rise of the token price will have an inverse effect on the Cindicator bot access price. This would benefit token holders by the relative price reduction of beginner, medium and expert access. This would in effect contribute to the A.I. by providing more input/users. Improvement of the A.I. should have a positive effect on the bot's predictions, and so access to this becomes more in demand. Etc.

Is a win-win?

Or is it actually required for the bot to run that there's a minimum of 5000 CND tokens available, does it literally run on the tokens?

Chuny

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:44:26 AM

does enyone know about airdrop
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:45:36 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:19:23 AM by vips200
Merited by Apekool (5)

Anyone representing CND here?

Why is the access price to the bot fixed to the amount of CND tokens and not to a fixed amount of USD/EUR/YEN?

If you base the access price on the USD/EUR/YEN, then a rise of the token price will have an inverse effect on the Cindicator bot access price. This would benefit token holders by the relative price reduction of beginner, medium and expert access. This would in effect contribute to the A.I. by providing more input/users. Improvement of the A.I. should have a positive effect on the bot's predictions, and so access to this becomes more in demand. Etc.

Is a win-win?

Or is it actually required for the bot to run that there's a minimum of 5000 CND tokens available, does it literally run on the tokens?
Hi maybe I can answer with my limited knowledge, I bought coins on market only 4 days ago. I read up some  today on it at reddit. The bot is not sold, you must have 5000 coins in there wallet and not spent just held you get the beginners indicators next level is 200,000. then 300,000  then down load app, I honsetly dont know how good the indicators are. I have 16,000 coin but that still is the beginners. that will only give you indicators 1 0r 2 times a week. something like that.  the owning of coins takes them of the market in a sense. hope that helped
capensis

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

I just discovered this coin. Wish I knew about the ICO last year.

There is another company called NapoleonX that does the same as Cindicator. Predictive trading bots.

NapoleonX had a pre ICO last year and are currently conducting their ICO with 10% bonus. Coins/tokens will be released onto exchanges in about 5 weeks time.

https://www.napoleonx.ai/
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

does enyone know about airdrop

What airdrop are you talking about bro? So far I have not heard anything about the airdrop here or from anyone on the official team.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

I think reach $0.5 - $1 very possible in this year. If you see on telegram channel a lot of members said that indicators working properly, so i think demand of this CND token will grow. Also if you read in their road map here : https://medium.com/@Cindicator/cindicator-in-2018-d4ec57534035 , the team will promotion Cindicator with aggressive in this year and continued listing at top exchanges

This year we can expect a lot of the growth in terms of the coin and indicators because monthly there are many people predicting the growth of the coin and the Cindicator team target is to reach more than 1 million people for indicators and this is going to happen in this year for sure.
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

For the most exclusive Hybrid Intelligence products, we are planning to implement a pricing system based on auction and competition for access

and you are also planning to attract more hedge funds to use cindicator products which should have a possitive impact on price but what about people who just want to use your products? I think that vast majority of individuals will not be able to compete with hedge funds in auctions.

Knowing that what is the point of hodling tokens for a long time in utility point of view? Of course I don't know how will you define exclusive products but let me give you an example:

I'm using cindicator bot on trader level which suits perfectly for my needs. First level is not good enough to me and if you add pricing system based on auction I will lose access to it eventually. In that case why should I keep my tokens?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Cindicator is a solid project and I'm happy to know it since its first announcement here on Bitcointalk.  It's good to see CND at the prices I had thought it would go to!

Curious how it responds in the future to orchestrated pump & dumps. If the A.I. is capable enough it's possible to learn and recognize a certain pattern that occurs on social media before such a thing takes place, at least I hope.

This doesn't only count for Cindicator, but for all kinds of AI technologies out there claiming to be able to generate Alpha, for example. I am always skeptical because AI - if used by the masses - should rather move the market closer to equilibrium and make alpha disappear over time. If Cindicator recognizes that early, then everybody would use Cindicator and hence individual gains should decline. I am also wondering whether it is always beneficial for people who are better at reading and understanding and anticipating market developments, or whether they would be better off keeping that information for themselves. I guess time will tell.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

A cindicator of up to 30 cents for a long-term investment is one of the best investments at the moment. I am sure that at the end of the year the cost of the syndicate will at least break one dollar. Turnovers are growing day by day, as is the value of coins.  Wink

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
cryrpt777

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

Guys when will yo give Starta's Cindicator tokens?
Jahanam

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

Amazing, now CND has entered top 72 coins with the biggest marketcap, I'm sure all the team keep hard working to make CND as a great project.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: