Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137101 times)
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

After the fall of the market, the Cindicator begins its rapid growth! Now the cost is 20 cents, but I'm sure that very soon we will see how the CND will break through the mark of 1 dollar. Longevity in my opinion is one of the best coins!

For price 1 usd they must have marketcap at 1.5 billions usd. Look at the numbers of tokens. Its impossible i think for ERC token. Such marketcap have top 10 currencies.

I don't think that it's impossible for CND to achieve the price of $1. Just look at ADA it has supply of 25B (i guess) and is still trading at $.4

Ada - its a Japanese coin with own blockchain like Ethereum. And Cindicator -this is only ethereum token. You see different?

Sorry I was taking just supply into consideration but anyhow I am still adamant that one day CND will cross a price of $1
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

After the fall of the market, the Cindicator begins its rapid growth! Now the cost is 20 cents, but I'm sure that very soon we will see how the CND will break through the mark of 1 dollar. Longevity in my opinion is one of the best coins!

For price 1 usd they must have marketcap at 1.5 billions usd. Look at the numbers of tokens. Its impossible i think for ERC token. Such marketcap have top 10 currencies.

I don't think that it's impossible for CND to achieve the price of $1. Just look at ADA it has supply of 25B (i guess) and is still trading at $.4

Ada - its a Japanese coin with own blockchain like Ethereum. And Cindicator -this is only ethereum token. You see different?

Sorry I was taking just supply into consideration but anyhow I am still adamant that one day CND will cross a price of $1

It can for sure if it delivers real value to its users / community. And as we have seen with many other coins they can also reach incredible prices without delivering anything at all...

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

It can for sure if it delivers real value to its users / community. And as we have seen with many other coins they can also reach incredible prices without delivering anything at all...

Agreed with you by the end of this year we will see this happening when it will cross the first milestone of $1 for each token. Cindicator is using unique tech to provide better financial ecosystem with hybrid intelligence which is future tech.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

Actually CND has no competition with ADA both have totally different approach so that I also will do agreed with you that is not a good thing to do that kind of comparison. I'm supporter of both tokens that's I think CND will continue on its own way and will get achieve new milestone.

Yes, I know. But this is not mine example. CoinFi is a competitor of Cindicator. Right? Who have biggest potential?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

Agreed with you by the end of this year we will see this happening when it will cross the first milestone of $1 for each token. Cindicator is using unique tech to provide better financial ecosystem with hybrid intelligence which is future tech.

Id' like to see that happening, too. That would be a nice 5x profit from where we are now which isn't to shabby for a large project like CND.
dzonikg28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Unique tech isn't the decisive thing here. The decisive thing is whether their tech delivers unique results that are superior in comparison to anything else in the market. And they have a chance to do exactly that. $1 is much closer than we would think if they make it happen.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
SeaSoul

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

Unique tech isn't the decisive thing here. The decisive thing is whether their tech delivers unique results that are superior in comparison to anything else in the market. And they have a chance to do exactly that. $1 is much closer than we would think if they make it happen.

True but that counts in particular for the mid-term or long-term vision. In the short-term having unique tech is a good argument for the public to buy in, which in turn might drive the price higher even before tech is completely ready.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

Are there any plans moving to main net? Or is it gonna stay always just ERC20 token?
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

such a large number of positive changes accurately picks up the benefit of the project
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

CND, seems to me will give good profit in the long term as the project has a good product! CND will be in great demand for invester!
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

I agree with you. Cindicator really has the power to reach 1$ before the end of this year, because this is a very good project and many people look interested and believe in it. I see a good buzz around CND almost in any crypto-community out there...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Nordic IoT Week in Helsinki, Finland (April 17)
https://coindar.org/en/event/cindicator-cnd-nordic-iot-week-in-helsinki-finland-3595
SeaSoul

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

I agree with you. Cindicator really has the power to reach 1$ before the end of this year, because this is a very good project and many people look interested and believe in it. I see a good buzz around CND almost in any crypto-community out there...

Maybe maybe maybe Smiley I can only repeat that very often. I very much hope for another huge bull run as we have just seen but it's dangerous to think that it will definitely happen. Maybe 2018 becomes surprisingly quiet for crypto.
dzonikg28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

True but that counts in particular for the mid-term or long-term vision. In the short-term having unique tech is a good argument for the public to buy in, which in turn might drive the price higher even before tech is completely ready.

Having unique tech requires to realistically have new tech. Many projects just claim to have it but actually don't. I hope CND will keep on showing that they can produce life changing technology in the specific area where they are operating in.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

such a large number of positive changes accurately picks up the benefit of the project

Yep with each positive updates from them, I get more and more hooked into CND. Let's wait and see what new thing cindicator will bring to us this year.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

I will follow this thread to keep me updated with more news and further progress about this project.
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

I will follow this thread to keep me updated with more news and further progress about this project.

Also, join their telegram news channel it will be the best place to find out the latest news about the project. You can join it here https://t.me/cindicator_news
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

So, where is the best resource to learn how to monetize trading skills on Cindicator? I'm interested in making money while providing value as a market analyst.

I tried the Android app and it's similar to the Wings platform, maybe even superior.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

CND, seems to me will give good profit in the long term as the project has a good product! CND will be in great demand for invester!

That is what we all are expecting from the CND, already they are mentioning their development and giving active updates on weekly basis. They are hiring people inorder to increase the staff because the know how the prediction market experiences.

rz20
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

That is what we all are expecting from the CND, already they are mentioning their development and giving active updates on weekly basis. They are hiring people inorder to increase the staff because the know how the prediction market experiences.

They are pretty good at what they do. CND team is the one team that keeps all of their promises to the community. Probably that's the reason I trust CND so much.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: