Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137104 times)
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

The lack of new investors is mainly because of the instability of bitcoin's price once bitcoin stabilize a bit new investors will surely get in.
Now noticed a tendency that similar projects of last year began to stimulate and encourage new users in addition. Besides distributions of coins for advance of advertizing of the project with the purpose of involvement of new users proceed or resumed. And there is a lot of such projects today, and the program at them is calculated on 2-3 years. Without candies it is heavy to attract new blood now
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Cindicator is a good things come to those who wait project...
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

Time to share your insights and get rewards!

Cindicator is one of the few token economies with a genuinely devoted community and operational products. The ecosystem is of paramount importance for us and it is shaped by every one of you. We believe that knowledge sharing is crucial for refining the skills of our analysts and helping them to understand how traders use analytical products. Through the exchange of our insights, together we can strengthen both the community and Hybrid Intelligence.

That’s why we want to invite you to share your experience. Why do you make forecasts? How do you use our products in your trading? Tell us about your experience in articles or videos and you could win valuable prizes. Your insights will help to bring onboard new members of the community.

The Insight Challenge will have two categories to reflect the core parts of the Cindicator ecosystem: analysts and token holders. For either category, entries can be written posts of at least 2,000 characters or videos that are at least two minutes long. You can publish your insights to Medium, YouTube, Facebook, Reddit or any other platform where you can publicly share an article or video.
https://medium.com/@Cindicator/time-to-share-your-insights-and-get-rewards-e81767149bf3

This reward is kinda interesting. What i really want to know is that afyer publishing the article for instance in medium blog, when wilk the participant submit the link of his or her work?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
cryptotamer01

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

Cindicator has been silent for a while hope to receive a nice pump soon  Cheesy Grin
wildlandlord

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Junior Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Time to share your insights and get rewards!

Cindicator is one of the few token economies with a genuinely devoted community and operational products. The ecosystem is of paramount importance for us and it is shaped by every one of you. We believe that knowledge sharing is crucial for refining the skills of our analysts and helping them to understand how traders use analytical products. Through the exchange of our insights, together we can strengthen both the community and Hybrid Intelligence.

That’s why we want to invite you to share your experience. Why do you make forecasts? How do you use our products in your trading? Tell us about your experience in articles or videos and you could win valuable prizes. Your insights will help to bring onboard new members of the community.

The Insight Challenge will have two categories to reflect the core parts of the Cindicator ecosystem: analysts and token holders. For either category, entries can be written posts of at least 2,000 characters or videos that are at least two minutes long. You can publish your insights to Medium, YouTube, Facebook, Reddit or any other platform where you can publicly share an article or video.
https://medium.com/@Cindicator/time-to-share-your-insights-and-get-rewards-e81767149bf3

This reward is kinda interesting. What i really want to know is that afyer publishing the article for instance in medium blog, when wilk the participant submit the link of his or her work?

You can always DM to Yana (@sidzuka) in our official Telegram chat!
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:07:34 PM

The lack of new investors is mainly because of the instability of bitcoin's price once bitcoin stabilize a bit new investors will surely get in.
Now noticed a tendency that similar projects of last year began to stimulate and encourage new users in addition. Besides distributions of coins for advance of advertizing of the project with the purpose of involvement of new users proceed or resumed. And there is a lot of such projects today, and the program at them is calculated on 2-3 years. Without candies it is heavy to attract new blood now

Mate you're statement is really confusing me lol, don't get me wrong but did you use google translator? Because what you're trying to say just got twisted in a way that's it's very hard to comprehend anyway I'll try my best to understand what you're tying to say, you're right this current distribution of coins for the purpose of advertising the project is a really good move from the team, this can definitely attract new users to join in and get involved with the project. What do you mean 2-3 years? Do you mean that this project will just be successful after 2-3 years? And what are candies? Is that a new terminology in crypto? I haven't encountered that yet though.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

Was checking coinfi whitepaper, and team looks more promising, how cindicator plan to tackle them
themathiasmiller

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

Was checking coinfi whitepaper, and team looks more promising, how cindicator plan to tackle them

Yeah both project really has a lot of similarities, they both have similar goals and similar vision but for me cindicator is so much better, just by looking at the website and its interface, you can really tell that cindicator has a huge advantage. Coinfi doesn't even have a working product yet while cindicator's app has been in circulation for months now and if you compare the team of both cindicator and coinfi, cindicator has a bigger and much more experienced team. I've tried researching about coinfi and there icobench rating isn't that great also so I don't think cindicator has anything to worry about here, cindicator beats coinfi in all aspects.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

Hey, excited about the brand new project. Grin

This is young but not brand new project maybe you find this recently that could be reason you are thinking like that. This is already trading on some top exchanges and moving into good direction I believe future of this project will be so great.

I hope so because this might be the best option for people who still have big hope on this CND coin, already it is generating huge volumes in the market and team are very active in all section. This is enough that the price of CND will increase but it will take little more time to increase its price.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Weekly updates from Cindicator:

Last week we’ve launched our Insight Challenge. The creators of the best content (articles or videos) about our forecasting platform or our analytical products will win valuable prizes. We’ll pick the top pieces, then our community will vote to select the winners in each category. You can find more about this in our Medium post.

Our CTO and co-founder Yuri Lobyntsev has met Nassim Taleb, the author of Antifragile! We consider him the intellectual inspirer of Cindicator. Yuri had a chance to speak with Mr. Taleb briefly and explain what Cindicator is. Mr. Taleb said that a platform for decentralised decision-making based on cryptocurrencies is a great example of antifragility. Here is another insight from Nassim Taleb: “Good traders don’t need just your money. Cause just money is not fun.”

Mike Brusov, our CEO and co-founder, is in Silicon Valley. On Sunday, he spoke at Stanford University. Today, Mike and our CMO Ksenia Semenova are at the Global Blockchain Forum in Santa Clara. If you haven’t chance to meet them, come to Alchemist Money Summit (April 17 - April 19, Mountain View). Mike was invited as a speaker by Jeff Pulver, an entrepreneur and internet pioneer. Also, there will be Ned Scott from Steemit, Slava Rubin from Indiegogo, and John Burbank from Passport Capital, a hedge fund with $4bn AUM. Use our special code: CND25 to get 25% discount.

Yesterday, we’ve also paid out the prizes to our top analysts in March. In total, we’ve paid 27.93744427 ETH. Congratulations to everyone who’ve made it to the top 20%! If you didn’t get enough points to qualify for a share of the prize, don’t worry. The April competition has just started, and you have plenty of time to climb up the ranking.
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

I see a good potential for increasing the price of Cindicator tokens. I think the price will go up in April, so I bought  tokens.  I hope I'm not mistaken. Grin

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Last week we’ve launched our Insight Challenge. The creators of the best content (articles or videos) about our forecasting platform or our analytical products will win valuable prizes. We’ll pick the top pieces, then our community will vote to select the winners in each category. You can find more about this in our Medium post.

Our CTO and co-founder Yuri Lobyntsev has met Nassim Taleb, the author of Antifragile! We consider him the intellectual inspirer of Cindicator. Yuri had a chance to speak with Mr. Taleb briefly and explain what Cindicator is. Mr. Taleb said that a platform for decentralised decision-making based on cryptocurrencies is a great example of antifragility. Here is another insight from Nassim Taleb: “Good traders don’t need just your money. Cause just money is not fun.”

Mike Brusov, our CEO and co-founder, is in Silicon Valley. On Sunday, he spoke at Stanford University. Today, Mike and our CMO Ksenia Semenova are at the Global Blockchain Forum in Santa Clara. If you haven’t chance to meet them, come to Alchemist Money Summit (April 17 - April 19, Mountain View). Mike was invited as a speaker by Jeff Pulver, an entrepreneur and internet pioneer. Also, there will be Ned Scott from Steemit, Slava Rubin from Indiegogo, and John Burbank from Passport Capital, a hedge fund with $4bn AUM. Use our special code: CND25 to get 25% discount.

Yesterday, we’ve also paid out the prizes to our top analysts in March. In total, we’ve paid 27.93744427 ETH. Congratulations to everyone who’ve made it to the top 20%! If you didn’t get enough points to qualify for a share of the prize, don’t worry. The April competition has just started, and you have plenty of time to climb up the ranking.

Do you have link of this update it will be more nice to share this with us but not bad to copy paste the whole update and make it easy for lazy person who don't have time to go to blog and find this link.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

Do you have link of this update it will be more nice to share this with us but not bad to copy paste the whole update and make it easy for lazy person who don't have time to go to blog and find this link.

It's an email I receive..and it's text, so no, sorry.
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

Last Saturday Cindicator had the first community CryptoMeetup! It was a pleasure to meet you: to hear about your trading & analytic experiences, exchange views on the future of Cindicator and discuss ongoing developments! Thank you, everybody. Any ideas for the next location?
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

what is the maximum supply for this coin?

Total Supply cindicator token is 2.000.000.005 CND, this is the right time for you to buy more CND token before the price up.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

When the bull run comes cindicator will reach 1$ easily...
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

Mate you're statement is really confusing me lol, don't get me wrong but did you use google translator? Because what you're trying to say just got twisted in a way that's it's very hard to comprehend anyway I'll try my best to understand what you're tying to say, you're right this current distribution of coins for the purpose of advertising the project is a really good move from the team, this can definitely attract new users to join in and get involved with the project. What do you mean 2-3 years? Do you mean that this project will just be successful after 2-3 years? And what are candies? Is that a new terminology in crypto? I haven't encountered that yet though.
It seems to me that the CINDICATOR can already be called a successful project, against the background of many deceased projects that have collected money and disappeared in an unknown direction. The team is great fellows, continue in the same spirit)
themathiasmiller

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:27:07 PM

These are some really great updates from the team, I'm glad the team are doing a lot of promotion for this project, it's great that they're trying to go to a lot places to inform crypto enthusiasts on what cindicator can do in the cryptocurrency world. Meetups are a great way to gather users in investing on the project and it's also a good way for investors to tell if the team are here for the long term. I really do appreciate the team for going the extra mile to meet a lot of people from the community, it truly show how much they value the people supporting their project. Also regarding Naseem Taleb's insight, I have to agree, just having money is no fun, you should also be able to share your knowledge and make friends along the way. Lastly, huge congratulations to the top 20%, they're part of the reason why the community keeps growing every single day, they do really deserve the reward.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
phunixx

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

When the bull run comes cindicator will reach 1$ easily...

I wish the same, but not this year i think..
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:02:39 AM

Hope to see 1 usd price in this year.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: