Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137101 times)
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

Is there is a comparison between CoinFi and Cindicator. It should be helpful to understand CND positioning:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vuongappa

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Was not be able to participate in the ICO in Tier 4.I received the email inviting to update LinkedIn and Twitter profile, done it but did not get any information back. No invitation link, no explanation, too bad.Congrats to all that are in. Will wait for tokens to be added to exchanges to grab some.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

I don't have any doubt with Cindicator. At first, you might think that this project is somewhat impossible. But hey, Cindicator has their powerful plans and strategies that others doesn't have. I salute you dev for making this project possible. Such an unpredictable success that everyone should watch out for. I'm still looking forward for every good news.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

I don't have any doubt with Cindicator. At first, you might think that this project is somewhat impossible. But hey, Cindicator has their powerful plans and strategies that others doesn't have. I salute you dev for making this project possible. Such an unpredictable success that everyone should watch out for. I'm still looking forward for every good news.

They are doing their best in the background by giving weekly updates about their progress, already they have started marketing their product by attending the conference. Due to bearish market, the price of CND went very low in the market.
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

They are doing their best in the background by giving weekly updates about their progress, already they have started marketing their product by attending the conference. Due to bearish market, the price of CND went very low in the market.
Bear market this is difficult for Cindicator. Now the market has stabilized, but the token needs a lot of time to grow in price.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:55:33 PM

Even though we are in a bearish market, I'm seeing some valuable opportunities presented to us right now. One instance is that, as you have said, CND's price went very low and this provides us a very good price-point to buy more of it. We should treat this cycle as an accumulating phase and buy every CND that we could get at these cheap prices. The technology of this coin is still hear and the developers are still adding more value to it. That only means that there's a very high chance that it could turn around and recover to new heights when the bull market starts again.  Grin
gabrielehuang

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

There are hardly 2 weeks for the crowdfunding to go live. There is fomo outside of the forum in social media which is making hype for the project. I like positive hype when potential is huge because it will make all the money very quickly. Cindicator the project of future if we call will be right title for this.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

Even though we are in a bearish market, I'm seeing some valuable opportunities presented to us right now. One instance is that, as you have said, CND's price went very low and this provides us a very good price-point to buy more of it. We should treat this cycle as an accumulating phase and buy every CND that we could get at these cheap prices. The technology of this coin is still hear and the developers are still adding more value to it. That only means that there's a very high chance that it could turn around and recover to new heights when the bull market starts again.  Grin

I like your optimism my friend, you're a good trader and I hope everyone on here thinks like you. You're right in everything that you said, people shouldn't worry about this current dip, the entire market is bearish but that doesn't mean that there isn't hope for a bull market. You're right, this moment is the perfect opportunity to collect more CND, the price is low so let's buy more, let's accumulate so that once the market will turn green again, we can be so much profitable. What worries me is that most people just buys when the market is optimistic that shouldn't be the case, let's buy when the market is down and sell when the market is all green. CND's technology just keeps on improving so that's a good sign that the future for this project is very bright so don't be afraid to buy the dip.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Quick updates

Cindicator CTO Yuri Lobyntsev was invited to speak at TEDx Fidelity on 9 May in Hong Kong. The event is hosted by Fidelity Investments, one of the world’s largest financial services companies with $2.4 trillion of assets under management. Yuri will address Fidelity staff and senior management, answering their questions about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Mark Moss and Jacob Canfield published their interview with Cindicator's co-founder & CTO Yuri Lobyntsev on 'I Love Crypto', a YouTube channel with over 42,000 subscribers. In a 46 min episode they've covered how Hybrid Intelligence works and why people should pay attention to it.

Insight Challenge ended last Friday, thank you so much for making it a success! Our team will now carefully review every entry to hand-pick the shortlist of five top pieces in two categories. The finalists will be announced after 12 May. After that the community will vote to select the winners.
Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Milestone Reached: 100,000 Cindicator Analysts! This is a good signal  to growing up? Voting for this news here - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/169
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

By the end of third quarter my estimates are to see CND token hitting milestone of $1 all time high price. Some tokens are unfairly so cheap being undervalued that sometimes I begin to think something is missing in this space of alternative coins markets. There is consecutive increase being seen in its price which is very good sign of recovery already.
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

By the end of third quarter my estimates are to see CND token hitting milestone of $1 all time high price. Some tokens are unfairly so cheap being undervalued that sometimes I begin to think something is missing in this space of alternative coins markets. There is consecutive increase being seen in its price which is very good sign of recovery already.
i also think the CND is underestimated.it need take some time when the price get $1.the cnd have many people to support.we only need some time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Theodorre

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

I have been wondering,  what are the future plans/ updates for cindicator? Is there a roadmap?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:49:51 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 08:07:35 PM by themathiasmiller

Quick updates

Cindicator CTO Yuri Lobyntsev was invited to speak at TEDx Fidelity on 9 May in Hong Kong. The event is hosted by Fidelity Investments, one of the world’s largest financial services companies with $2.4 trillion of assets under management. Yuri will address Fidelity staff and senior management, answering their questions about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Mark Moss and Jacob Canfield published their interview with Cindicator's co-founder & CTO Yuri Lobyntsev on 'I Love Crypto', a YouTube channel with over 42,000 subscribers. In a 46 min episode they've covered how Hybrid Intelligence works and why people should pay attention to it.

Insight Challenge ended last Friday, thank you so much for making it a success! Our team will now carefully review every entry to hand-pick the shortlist of five top pieces in two categories. The finalists will be announced after 12 May. After that the community will vote to select the winners.

Wow this is huge news, TEDX?? That's pretty much a very big event that will be attended by quite a number of people so this can really help Cindicator reach a bigger market. This is such a good marketing move, I'm sure after this event our community will get bigger. It's amazing that the CTO has the opportunity to participate in this, I'm really happy that he will be able to address to a lot of people the benefits and the amazing features of the Cindicator platform. I'm very optimistic that this event can pave the way for a breakout.

I've seen that interview and the way they've talked about Cindicator and the future of Cindicator really convince me to collect more, they've really highlighted the importance of the Hybrid technology and why it's beneficial to all of us. I really do believe that CND could reach so much more and grow so much more in value, the only thing that's missing right now is mass adoption.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
yourselfe99z9

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

as extending use of customs withthe daily casuals on moderating release from the market exchange, investors to collects of excess with the information to follows with decision as expending shifts on limit to work withthe request of order wiith the trading on exchange.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

Bear market this is difficult for Cindicator. Now the market has stabilized, but the token needs a lot of time to grow in price.

Cindiator is about to embark on a huge marketing campaign so soon the price will rocket. Have you seen the palm beach confidential report about CND? Really informative. CND could be $10 to $20 next year. Have a read https://www.docdroid.net/1yULwYE/2-5406824154433323409.pdf

debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

i also think the CND is underestimated.it need take some time when the price get $1.the cnd have many people to support.we only need some time.

I think it will happen by the end of the year. The price fluctuates in a small interval for a very long time, but gradually it becomes higher. Intuition tells me that growth will be sharp with a subsequent slight decrease, as it was before. The question is, when will this happen. There is still time for accumulation.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

I think it will happen by the end of the year. The price fluctuates in a small interval for a very long time, but gradually it becomes higher. Intuition tells me that growth will be sharp with a subsequent slight decrease, as it was before. The question is, when will this happen. There is still time for accumulation.
One aspect worth taking into account is the trading volume that it has in the past weeks. It is, for the lack of better word, "lackluster" and with that in mind, I'm inclined to say that the timeline for it to be hitting the $1 mark is by the end of the year or can be at the first quarter of next year. We can assume that it is indeed in accumulation stage for now, hence the lower trading volume but, that needs to pick up if we want its price to increase.

Well, one more thing to consider is when BTC will have its precious bull run again. Because I have no doubt in my mind that when that happens, CND will be one of those coins that will be riding with BTC to ATH lands.
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

One aspect worth taking into account is the trading volume that it has in the past weeks. It is, for the lack of better word, "lackluster" and with that in mind, I'm inclined to say that the timeline for it to be hitting the $1 mark is by the end of the year or can be at the first quarter of next year. We can assume that it is indeed in accumulation stage for now, hence the lower trading volume but, that needs to pick up if we want its price to increase.

Well, one more thing to consider is when BTC will have its precious bull run again. Because I have no doubt in my mind that when that happens, CND will be one of those coins that will be riding with BTC to ATH lands.
You are right. If you look at the price chart, you can see that the token is confidently held in the market. That is, at any time, a sharp increase in the price can begin.

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

Here is very insightful opinions about current price which shows Cindicator has mature community which understands the ups and downs of markets. This is actually the platform is designed for people to use their experience and point of view to predict the prices. CND token from here can take off anytime with slight support of some investors this is to understand right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: