Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:11:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am newbie you can explain what alticoin?  (Read 1752 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

altcoin is other cryptocoin beside bitcoin. there is so many coin you may find interest in. so you can invest not only on bitcoin, there is so many option that you can find on many side. just becarefull of scam and wish you luck.

lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:50:01 PM

It is easy. The first crypto-currency is Bitcoin and when Bitcoin released no one trusted it by the time people started thinking about Bitcoins, Started to think about its features like its anonymous, fast transaction speed etc. So, When the people saw that Bitcoin a digital currency is getting popular day by day many people started to make new crypto-currencies other then Bitcoin.
In simple words the crypto-coin or digital currency which is just like Bitcoin is call alt coin.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:27:47 PM

Altcoin is alternativecoin which means coin coin besides bitcoin. The purpose of making altcoin is, to cover the weakness of bitcoin is a limitation of the amount of bitcoin in the circulation of only about 22 million coins only, then altcoin is made. Until now there are about 150 altcoins in the market with varying prices, there are even altcoin prices that exceed the bitcoin price itself both 2x, 3x, even 10x. But a lot of altcoin is very small.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

Altcoin is any type of coin that you can use to invest and as an intermediary between bitcoin with altcoin others, you can also sell your coin in altcoin you choose it ,,
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:45:53 PM

In my opinion, I would explain altcoin in simple forms as a cryprocurrency other than bitcon. Its a combination of two words 'alt' and 'coin',  and alt in full refers to alternative. There are close to a thousand or more altcoins with ICOs launching each and every week. That is how I simply define an altcoin.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:41:04 PM

I am newbie  you can explain what alticoin?
I assumed you are typo about altcoin, it is comes from the word alternative coin  and also a cryptocurrency . You can use altcoin to earn money and exchange, and transacting for your benefits.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
helloicon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:43:56 AM

Alticoin is a coin different from Bitcoin, in short, alternatives to Bitcoin.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:58:17 AM

Is a new bitcoin alternative like deeponion is an altcoin get onions each week from the airdrop just supporting online o offline.

Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:24:13 AM

Altcoin is just an alter coin for btc
Its the other coin that is not btc a different coin

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:56:29 AM

altcoin or alternate currency are the alternative cryptocurrencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. Generally, they project themselves as better substitutes to Bitcoin. The success of Bitcoin as the first peer-to-peer digital currency paved the way for many to follow.

You can earn or buy altcoins. where you can earn it?

1. Bounty Campaigns
2. Signature Campaigns that pays Altcoin
3. Trading Sites (poloniex and Bittrex)

There are different altcoins out there ex. are Litecoins, Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Doge etc.

Sir, I just want to ask, in bounties their rates are in stakes, what does this mean and how are we able to get paid with this stakes? I just don't understand this yet, can you explain to me, or to other newbies? Thank you in advance for understanding my situation sir.

Stakes is a way for managers to easily determine and calculate how much you will get at the end of the campaign. So a stake sort of refers to the share that you have. Once the ICO is finished, the pay out will be divided according to the corresponding participants and stakes. You are usually paid in tokens or whatever is indicated in the campaign. You may receive this by providing your ETC wallet like myether etc.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:11:01 AM

Altcoin is also known as alternative coin (specifically to bitcoin); these are coins which have variable values when traded to bitcoins or fiats. You might also want to know their features - well, each coin has unique features which you have to google yourself because they are too many to be discussed. Their features attract investors and that causes their price to move, however, there are some altcoins that were created without any legitimate purpose. You might want to research about pump and dump in this forum too.

I hate not to explain to you everything about altcoins but I guess doing your own research would be beneficial.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

Well altcoin stands for alternative coin these are coins which have a good value when you trade them into bitcoins. There are many kinds of altcoins and have different values when you trade them into bitcoins. You can get altcoins here from joining in bounty campaigns
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

If you know what bitcoin is then you also know what altcoins are, these are just alternative coins and some are copied from bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:39:25 PM

Its a cryptocurrency which is other than bitcoins(btc). If you are really interested on altcoins you may find lots of article in googles that could help you. Reading threads in this forum would also help you undestanding everything about alts and cryptos little by little.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

Altcoin or Alternative coin is basically any coin that is not "Bitcoin". These are coins that are based from bitcoin, that aims to be better than bitcoin, and also presents features or services that bitcoin does not offer. You could also google more information regarding altcoins to further your knowledge regarding this matter.
LadderHero

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

Altcoin is cryptocurrency that is not bitcoin.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

Its a cryptocurrency which is other than bitcoins(btc). If you are really interested on altcoins you may find lots of article in googles that could help you. Reading threads in this forum would also help you undestanding everything about alts and cryptos little by little.
I will suggest this altcoins discussion section to learn about all altcoins. Here you will get answers for your all questions including your future. First, learn what is Bitcoin later you can learn about altcoins. Becasue Bitcoin is the base for all altcoins. Once you know everything about Bitcoin then automatically you will get to know what is altcoins.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:37:22 PM

You can see all the altcoins here : https://coinmarketcap.com/

The altcoins that you see there have direct links to their own specific website, so you can study them more detailed.
I suggest you just study the top 15 ranking altcoins, to get a clear picture of what sets these altcoins apart from each other.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:53:45 AM

You can see all the altcoins here : https://coinmarketcap.com/

The altcoins that you see there have direct links to their own specific website, so you can study them more detailed.
I suggest you just study the top 15 ranking altcoins, to get a clear picture of what sets these altcoins apart from each other.

This web recource is good for altcoins as well)) https://www.worldcoinindex.com/
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:03:04 AM

all that is not BTC
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: