Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think believe and faith is same ?  (Read 2423 times)
Kittykattie

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

Of course not.They are not the same.
faith It's to believe that things will be the way God has defined, otherwise they cannot become.trust can always be broken
In this case let's put aside religious aspects. Think about it, once you believe, you truly believe someone or something that has a capability of doing things that are quiet spectacular, while having faith is difference, its like seeing it or not, or just simply win or lose you wont lose your faith unto that someone or something.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

Faith is the assurance that what we believe will happen even though we can't see it yet, It is a strong confidence on someone you put your trust with, while believe is something you are convince of its true, faith then is more on active while believe is passive, you can believe on something but if it does not affect you, have great impact on you and bring you change that believe will not make you to heaven or get what you want while faith is more than believing even if the absence of feelings and sight but because you put your trust on God or someone it will happen just as you believe. 

ttbd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:11:07 PM

Believe is a more temporary concept that requires the person to place faith in a person for a select time frame. Believe can also refer to accept that something is true or someone is true. Faith is more commonly considered as a spiritual concept. It is considered as an allegiance, duty or loyalty to one person or being.Believe is a more temporary concept that requires the person to place faith in a person for a select time frame. Believe can also refer to accept that something is true or someone is true. Believe is the feeling that would require a person to accept that a person is a good person that tells the truth. Believe is a feeling that allows a person to have faith in someone or something. For example: a person believes that he/she can pass an upcoming exam. This is having faith that the person will be able to pass the exam. However, there is a slight chance that the person can fail the exam. The term ‘believe’ consists of accepting an idea or a suggestion. Believes may also change depending on the circumstances, hence it is considered as a temporary concept. Using the above example, the person may believe that they are able to pass the exam, but what about the other exam after that.Faith is more commonly considered as a spiritual concept. It is considered as an allegiance, duty or loyalty to one person or being. It can also refer to believing in something or something, even if no proof exists. For example: I have complete faith in God. This statement suggests that the person believes in God and is a loyal in serving the great being. It can also be referred to describe devotion in a person or a being. For example: I have faith in my boyfriend. This statement states that she is loyal to her boyfriend. Faith has a more positive outlook so that when an individual is placing faith in a person or a being, they are looking for the silver lining or are positive about something. Faith is mostly complete belief, devotion or loyalty. It is usually when a person blindly believes a person or being.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:14:41 PM

Some people believe that there is someone up there looking for us all, but they lose faith every time misfortunes or alike comes in their way. I think its two different thing, you lose your faith but you still believe that there is someone higher beings controling over us.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:26:32 PM

Of course not.They are not the same.
faith It's to believe that things will be the way God has defined, otherwise they cannot become.trust can always be broken

It seems to me a very strange affirmations: a lot of things are evidently true, other aren't

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:51:33 PM

We all have faith: for exemple, we have faith that tomorrow the same scientific laws will work.

The conflict arises ecause we people have faith in different things.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:16:18 PM

Give your opinions it would better with example Smiley
To believe in something it is the result of your culture and education, but when we talk with faith then we talk about think that happens without the possibility to influence them, so there are two separated things.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:35:43 AM

i dont think its the same for me believe is something true and faith is a complete trust they difference

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:26:07 AM

Many people say with confidence that they ‘believe’ in God. Many of these same people think that this is enough to guarantee that their sins are forgiven and gain them admission to Heaven. While faith surely includes the element of believe, they are not one and the same.
Certainly one must believe that something, or someone, exists before it is possible to put one’s faith in that person or thing. However, I can believe some things that do not affect my life. I believe China exists, but I do not live my life any differently because of my belief.
To put one’s ‘faith’ in something, or someone, means that one is putting his or her trust in that person or thing. Who or what one trusts can have far-reaching, even eternal, ramifications. It means reliance on, dependence upon, that person or thing. I can say that I believe a plane can take me from here to there, but if I’m afraid to get on it, I reveal that I have no ‘faith’ in that plane. Also, if I do not get on the plane, I have no reason to expect it to take me anywhere. I must exercise my ‘faith’ in that plane, by boarding it, if I am to receive the benefits it offers.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:50:39 AM

Believing in something requires a thing that can be seen. Like you believe that tje sun will shine in the morning--because you have seen it.
Faith, according to the book of HEBREWS in the BIBLE, is defined as the essence of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

well,i think no.like this,you believe in God but your nit faith with Him because when you believe Him you have to do what is right, you have to faith Him.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:46:05 AM

I'm no expert on the word but to me faith is acting upon something that you believe, especially something that goes against what is easy to believe. If you lack faith it really means that you don't believe what you claim to believe as well.

Today many people are all talk no action. If such and such happens then I will do this to fix it. Well such and such happens and they don't do anything. It can be a lack of faith where they sort of believe that they can do something to fix the problem but they don't really do it.

It'almost the same but faith is more powerful than believe. Faith is combination of trust and believe there's no doubt. While in believe you will never doubt if you already have a proof.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:47:48 AM

Faith is nonsense. I don't understand people who are willing to accept any claims without evidence. It may be bad for them. It turns out that such people cut off the consciousness, and this can be exploited. Religion also uses this.

Your claims are completely reflecting the truth. According to me, faith is one of the most ridiculous emotion which human beings have. And, religions are manipılating societies by using their faiths. For that reason , people must have faith about something which is proven by logical evidences.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Phebz

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

Believe and faith is not the same.
Believe is the act of believing someone because he/she can be trusted.
while
Faith is the act of waiting something to happen even if its not possible to happened.
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:55:40 AM

Believe and Faith almost same meaning but different use in sentence. Believe is more use to people or person and faith is to our religion or God. For example: do you believe I never cheating on you my dear. "Believe" mostly use on person or people. Do you faith in God or any religion.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:00:17 AM

It is more of the same but they are different when it comes to level. Because when you believe, you accept and trust about the truth. While faith is a strong belief or a complete trust. So the first level will be ""believe". When you believe deeply, it will become faith. That's my opinion.

ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:12:57 AM

What I understand, belief is something begins from own faculty, something that is from the person it self. While faith is something further spiritual. Example is that I believe I can do this because i have the attitude to do whatever it take to make it. But on the other hand, I have faith that our creator will align the universe for the result that I'm working on. So its like a rope, the first half is belief while the other half is faith.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:37:21 AM

its almost the same but no,believe is that you trust in one person because you believe  he or she can do what you ask for,faith is the word that we can apply for GOD,we have faith in god

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
mariabenteng

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:08:49 PM

In my own opinion believe and faith are the same if you are talking about a person for example; "I have faith in you", in other words you are saying that "you believe in him/her" for some reasons but when it comes to spiritual it is not the same because you are referring To GOD for example; "I have a strong faith in GOD" and you are saying that "you have a strong belief in GOD". Remember belief and believe is not the same.
[/quote.  for me believe and faith is the same ex.i believe in god creator heaven and earth  so i have faith in god thats why its the same
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:16:57 PM

Yes , believe and faith are the same because if you believe God then that is called a faith for God.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: