Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revain - blockchain-based review platform for crypto community  (Read 46212 times)
RevainSupport

Activity: 729
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:04:19 PM

I am sorry to have sold this token, I will buy some more for next year's savings, congratulations for who still hold this coin

Hello!

Good luck with your investments in 2018!
RevainSupport

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:05:36 PM

Hello, R friends! Take a look at our new functions added just yesterday.

https://beta-dashboard.revain.org/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=v0.3

There are  3 new data vidgets: Today Volume, Week Volume and Investment Price. A new Investment Day feature is launching allowing you to look up the date when the ICO investment ICO was made as well as the token price.

Did you already test it?
Tutti_Frutti

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:20:40 AM

There are  3 new data vidgets: Today Volume, Week Volume and Investment Price. A new Investment Day feature is launching allowing you to look up the date when the ICO investment ICO was made as well as the token price.

Did you already test it?

Ohai

I like the idea

Investment price vidjet is quite good
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:04:03 PM

I am sorry to have sold this token, I will buy some more for next year's savings, congratulations for who still hold this coin

Hello!

i buy again my R token now, and hope in 2018 this coin give some surprise for me Smiley
goodluck team
RevainSupport

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:48:07 PM

Did you already test it?

Ohai

I like the idea

Investment price vidjet is quite good

Hello!

Thank you very much for the feedback!
RevainSupport

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

Hello!

i buy again my R token now, and hope in 2018 this coin give some surprise for me Smiley
goodluck team

Hello!

Thank You!

Best wishes for the holiday season and a happy new year!
RevainSupport

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:47:52 PM

Revain officially releases v0.3 dashboard

It has been just two weeks since the latest v0.2 release. Revain have now released version 0.3. The platform’s overall design and interface is enhanced by new data widgets, graphs and animations. price dynamics and the percentage in token price increase.

The graph that shows token dynamics became much more detailed. The review section of the website was adjusted to be more clear and user-friendly. Widgets got new animations: when a user points the cursor to them they start flashing smaller graphs with related information. Sharing token’s performance on Facebook and Twitter isn’t working yet, but the team assures that it’s coming soon.

Three new widgets were added: Today Price and Volume, Week Price and Volume and ICO Price. ‘Today Volume’ widget compares token’s trading volume with the previous day. ‘Week Volume’ does the same thing with the previous week. ‘Investment Day’ allows to look up the date of the ICO investment and the token price. This helps an investor to monitor the token price dynamics and the percentage in token price increase.
The tool is designed to provide quick analysis of the investment.

Revain Beta v0.3 is available here: https://dashboard.revain.org/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=v0.3
Users can share their feedback and comments in Revain’s official Telegram chat or send emails to feedback@revain.org
joao.lampreia

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

While everyone is quiet and unaware of this fantastic token and gigantic opportunity of future earnings for lack of publicity, the price of the token goes up and up every day and we are taking advantage to buy at a low price. When it reaches $ 10, $ 20, $ 100, many will regret the missed opportunity.

Thanks Revain Team for the project (and daily and future earnings).  Grin
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

I have trouble joining the Telegram chat. It just shows that it does not exist.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

The telegram is running just fine. please try again
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:07:56 AM

It has been just two weeks since the latest v0.2 release. Revain have now released version 0.3. The platform’s overall design and interface is enhanced by new data widgets, graphs and animations. price dynamics and the percentage in token price increase.

The graph that shows token dynamics became much more detailed. The review section of the website was adjusted to be more clear and user-friendly. Widgets got new animations: when a user points the cursor to them they start flashing smaller graphs with related information. Sharing token’s performance on Facebook and Twitter isn’t working yet, but the team assures that it’s coming soon.

Three new widgets were added: Today Price and Volume, Week Price and Volume and ICO Price. ‘Today Volume’ widget compares token’s trading volume with the previous day. ‘Week Volume’ does the same thing with the previous week. ‘Investment Day’ allows to look up the date of the ICO investment and the token price. This helps an investor to monitor the token price dynamics and the percentage in token price increase.

Revain Beta v0.3 is available here: https://dashboard.revain.org/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=v0.3
Users can share their feedback and comments in Revain’s official Telegram chat or send emails to feedback@revain.org

your team is very good at working to make revain become more known by many traders, I am not wrong to invest in this project
thanks
yulingxue88

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

Is this a good coin to invest in? How much the price now?

RevainSupport

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

While everyone is quiet and unaware of this fantastic token and gigantic opportunity of future earnings for lack of publicity, the price of the token goes up and up every day and we are taking advantage to buy at a low price. When it reaches $ 10, $ 20, $ 100, many will regret the missed opportunity.

Thanks Revain Team for the project (and daily and future earnings).  Grin

Hello!

Thank you for the forecast and feedback.
RevainSupport

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Hello!

You should try this link: https://t.me/joinchat/GEBeRUPCgpIT2XE_Izvk_w
RevainSupport

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

your team is very good at working to make revain become more known by many traders, I am not wrong to invest in this project
thanks

Hello!
Many thanks to your feedback!
joao.lampreia

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Is there any prevision for the launch of version 0.4 of the dashboard?
tearsdontfall

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

each and every coin performing well after the massive crypto crash that we saw. but why not revain ? revain is not performing well :/ no new updates , no new exchangers so what we can expect from revain ?

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Presentation to Industry Experts (February 07)
https://coindar.org/en/event/revain-r-presentation-to-industry-experts-2442
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Revain Releases Version 0.4 of Its Flagship Dashboard Service

Today Revain is announcing next step in the development of its blockchain-based review platform. The company just released version 0.4 of its flagship Dashboard service. After several iterations aimed to test some core functions, Revain is finally adding first 15 projects to the platform.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/revain-releases-version-0-4/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: