Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revain - blockchain-based review platform for crypto community  (Read 46212 times)
RevainSupport

Activity: 729
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

Revain platform version 1.0 is out of the beta testing.

We are happy to announce that a full-scale working version 1.0 of our platform have already released! V1.0 most significant features include the platform’s main page, blockchain implementation, Revain AI and authors incentive system.

Learn more in our Reddit Thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/revain_org/comments/9qy7el/were_proud_to_announce_that_revain_is_out_of_beta/

erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

RVN is the inner coin used inside Revain platform. It's not on open market.
RevainSupport

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

RVN is the inner coin used inside Revain platform. It's not on open market.

Hello!

Yes you’re right! Users can’t withdraw RVN out of Revain.

There are only two use cases for RVN:
1) pay for services inside the Revain platform
2) exchange on R token.

Fell free to ask your questions!
RevainSupport

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

Hi, guys!

What do you think about this points?

Who builds Community Rating Ecosystem?
Is it really so simple to buy ICO ratings and, in so doing, deceive investors?

Let's discuss here: https://medium.com/revain/the-ico-expert-and-community-rating-ecosystem-642b4475773d

RevainSupport

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

How to earn tokens by writing reviews? What’s RVN token?

This is absolutely the most popular questions we receive from our community

Learn the answers on Medium: https://medium.com/revain/your-ultimate-rvn-token-guide-how-to-receive-rewards-on-revain-platform-d1b39b1e1def
Join the discussion on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/revain_org/comments/9soax9/your_ultimate_rvn_token_guide_how_to_receive/

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 08:57:37 AM by RivAngE

That answers my two questions...
Why have I never received RVN no matter how great my reviews were?
and
Why Revain itself doesn’t award RVN?
I'm a top 10% reviewer and I always provide rich arguments in all my reviews, yet I have 0 rewards.
The fact that I may review a project which is not paying rewards yet and after a few days they may start giving rewards for new reviews, sets me off. I've just stopped writing reviews altogether and wait for rewards to be introduced.
RevainSupport

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

​​Today is Bitcoin 10th year anniversary
Happy Birthday, Bitcoin!

The Bitcoin whitepaper was released back in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Today marks nine years since the Genesis block, the first block ever mined, was created.

Today, three million users employ those networks on a daily basis.

Bitcoin we love you!

Let's celebrate with writing more reviews about Bitcoin, follow the link:
https://revain.org/projects/bitcoin

RevainSupport

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

Revain launches new GIVEAWAY:100 R reward for every 100th review

The rules this time are super simple. From now on, author of every 100th review left on Revain will receive 100 R tokens!

For instance, from a selection of 1000 reviews left, the reviews which were 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, 500th, 600th, 700th, 800th, 900th, 1000th will be rewarded!

To receive a reward your review should be at least 300 symbols long and defined by Revain AI as ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’. The giveaway has no dates and will last until we announce the ending. Rewards will be sent the winners once every week.

Good luck!

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

The rules this time are super simple. From now on, author of every 100th review left on Revain will receive 100 R tokens!

For instance, from a selection of 1000 reviews left, the reviews which were 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, 500th, 600th, 700th, 800th, 900th, 1000th will be rewarded!

To receive a reward your review should be at least 300 symbols long and defined by Revain AI as ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’. The giveaway has no dates and will last until we announce the ending. Rewards will be sent the winners once every week.

Good luck!

My humble opinion... that's a very bad decision, no normal reviewer would write so many quality reviews.
It's like asking to be spammed by bots with low quality reviews, it's not like your AI is immune to cheating... or will you spend hours reading through the spam manually?

If you wanted to initiative people to use your platform, you could instead reward the quality and not the quantity. In case you missed my previous post, let me quote a part of it,

I'm a top 10% reviewer and I always provide rich arguments in all my reviews, yet I have 0 rewards.
The fact that I may review a project which is not paying rewards yet and after a few days they may start giving rewards for new reviews, sets me off. I've just stopped writing reviews altogether and wait for rewards to be introduced.
Stackbit

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Good luck!

My humble opinion... that's a very bad decision, no normal reviewer would write so many quality reviews.
It's like asking to be spammed by bots with low quality reviews, it's not like your AI is immune to cheating... or will you spend hours reading through the spam manually?

If you wanted to initiative people to use your platform, you could instead reward the quality and not the quantity. In case you missed my previous post, let me quote a part of it,

True.. true..
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

Good luck!

Hello!

Thank you for your message. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what do you mean by that "The fact that I may review a project which is not paying rewards yet and after a few days they may start giving rewards for new reviews, sets me off."

Please, provide the link via telegram @live _life

You can get your tokens if partners activated this function.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

How blockchain technology could help with government processes?

The blockchainis not just a technology question it’s decision that can transform business models and processes.
20 countries already use blockchain in the public sector. But adoption of the technology is not enough wildly.
This article is invitation to discussion: Government vs. Blockchain?

Share your thoughts in the comments below: https://medium.com/revain/government-vs-blockchain-bb1366a0408e

RevainSupport

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:54:30 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 07:14:46 AM by RevainSupport

​​​​​​Community, we are pleased to announce that BTC-Alpha integrated with review platform Revain.
From now you can also read and comment the projects and exchanges here:
https://btc-alpha.com/exchange
[/i]

Tutti_Frutti

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

​​​​​​Community, we are pleased to announce that BTC-Alpha integrated with review platform Revain.
[/i]

Good Job Team!
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

[/i]

Good Job Team!

Thank you for your message!
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:09:12 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 07:15:44 AM by RevainSupport

​​We are very  gratified to announce that Revain (R) is now listed on 2 DEC exchanges:
🔗Forkdelta: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/R-ETH
🔗Joyso: https://joyso.io/trade/en/markets/r_eth

ForkDelta is a decentralized exchange for trading Ethereum (ERC-20) tokens.
JOYSO is the first hybrid decentralized exchange that combines centralize and decentralize applications and leverages Smart Contracts.

RevainSupport

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Wanted: Lucky 100th reviewer.

Guys, our Giveaway from November 1 is still ongoing. We are waiting for the 100th reviewer.
It was 70th reviews left.

100 R in the game.

The rules are super simple. Author of every 100th review left on Revain will receive 100 R tokens!

Leave the review:
https://revain.org
[/i]
Charles T.

Activity: 173

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

Revain Review Platform Integrates with BTC-Alpha

Revain announces the first successful pilot integration of its platform with BTC-Alpha exchange. The integration provides BTC-Alpha clients with an extra tool for making smart trading and investment decisions. From now on the users of BTC-Alpha will see and read all reviews with rating published on Revain platform without leaving the exchange’s website.

Revain developed a customized module which made integration process with BTC-Alpha easy and a pretty straightforward. BTC-Alpha’s developers consolidated a ready-to-use widget review provided by us and adjusted the colors according to the brand requirements. The widget is fully compliant with a desktop computer as well as a smartphone. “Add a review” button enables users to write reviews on any ICO project or exchange listed on Revain platform. A few clicks registration process makes easy to do so by using social media channels.

Read more...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

Revain Review Platform Integrates with BTC-Alpha

Revain announces the first successful pilot integration of its platform with BTC-Alpha exchange. The integration provides BTC-Alpha clients with an extra tool for making smart trading and investment decisions. From now on the users of BTC-Alpha will see and read all reviews with rating published on Revain platform without leaving the exchange’s website.

Revain developed a customized module which made integration process with BTC-Alpha easy and a pretty straightforward. BTC-Alpha’s developers consolidated a ready-to-use widget review provided by us and adjusted the colors according to the brand requirements. The widget is fully compliant with a desktop computer as well as a smartphone. “Add a review” button enables users to write reviews on any ICO project or exchange listed on Revain platform. A few clicks registration process makes easy to do so by using social media channels.

Read more...

Hello, Charles!

Thank you for your message. I appreciate you sharing this exciting news.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

​​It’s almost a new place now!

Our product team has worked hard in the last few weeks to introduce the brand-new Revain look.
Revain.org was completely redesigned.
The most noticeable change is the new color scheme.
The user interface had undergone some major improvements as well.
The image on the main page changed for the good.
And most importantly, we are rolling out our complimentary reward for the first-time authors. From now on, all users will receive 0,1 RVN reward after they register and write their first review which was defined by AI as 'Good' or 'Excellent'. The reward will be credited on your Revain account.
Learn more: https://www.reddit.com/r/revain_org/comments/9wo5qk/revainorg_has_been_completely_redesigned_checkout/

Now is the best time to join Revain!
https://revain.org

​​
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: