Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards  (Read 78607 times)
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:26:40 AM

ICO was done before it even started and when you go at their slack to talk about it, they treat you like you're some kind of baby whining. Their leader even responded indirectly calling you a pleb.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:39:16 AM

Buying them on exchange is my only chance to get this tokens now. I wish that this not one of those tokens which launch at x3 ICO price
MadPanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:50:52 AM

So is this project completely DOA? Or was it just the sale that was handled poorly?

steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:43:53 AM

Guys I got a update from the devs that no one seen yet.

arimeilich [3:04 AM]
@channel: We had to cancel the whitelist because the way it was being implemented posed some security risks for all of us. We hear you, and want to make things right for everyone who believed in the project from early on. Because of this, we're going to honor our whitelist and sell 2% of the MANA tokens to the people who got whitelisted. The price will be the Ether equivalent of $24/land, as originally planned. This will take place early next week. More details to come soon.

arimeilich [3:16 AM]
This 2% will come from what was going to be held by Decentraland as a long-term endowment - the 40% discount ($24/Land) is guaranteed to everyone. This will enable the over 1,000 people who registered in the whitelist to buy at least $1,000 worth of MANA. More than enough to build your own neighborhood :nerd_face:

I am personally happy with this solution also most pre contracts were from groups of people buying and not single whales. They are not creating more tokens they resell it to us for the discount that was promised. So right now I think they did a perfect solution. Every fan will get his land and friends can get some land too.

If you were not in the white list it sucks then you really have to buy on exchange.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:57:01 AM

@channel: We had to cancel the whitelist because the way it was being implemented posed some security risks for all of us. We hear you, and want to make things right for everyone who believed in the project from early on. Because of this, we're going to honor our whitelist and sell 2% of the MANA tokens to the people who got whitelisted. The price will be the Ether equivalent of $24/land, as originally planned. This will take place early next week. More details to come soon.

This 2% will come from what was going to be held by Decentraland as a long-term endowment - the 40% discount ($24/Land) is guaranteed to everyone. This will enable the over 1,000 people who registered in the whitelist to buy at least $1,000 worth of MANA. More than enough to build your own neighborhood :nerd_face:

I am personally happy with this solution also most pre contracts were from groups of people buying and not single whales. They are not creating more tokens they resell it to us for the discount that was promised. So right now I think they did a perfect solution. Every fan will get his land and friends can get some land too.

If you were not in the white list it sucks then you really have to buy on exchange.

Well, this gives back credibility to the team I would say. They should have posted it also in their bitcointalk thread though.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

i do not like the ideea of a bloody whitelist....especially if that end up on some hackers hand...fishy stuff..all those whitelist people can now be targeted as active investors with some money/coins to hack.very conveniant. i have a curiosity...what were the infos given on those whitelists? emails, adresses, real names? all the precious infos for a hacker?  good luck with this shit. i'm out!

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Marekeke

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:05:22 AM

FFS.. Careful this site is SCAM: https://decentraland.pro/ it is not the real decentraland site and they will steal your ETH! Learned that the hard way. They must have hacked the news subscription of decentraland because they are sending out mails to the reciepients of those.
GGALINff

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:31:00 AM

I tried to buy in,  but shut out like many.
Got to question the wisdom in selling to whales for a project that will depend a lot on community participation.

puts pressure on them now,  they will have to deliver big time because they lost a ot of good will and opened the door to folks rather using a competent competitor.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

FFS.. Careful this site is SCAM: https://decentraland.pro/ it is not the real decentraland site and they will steal your ETH! Learned that the hard way. They must have hacked the news subscription of decentraland because they are sending out mails to the reciepients of those.

The devs at Decentraland said that there subscription database had been compromised and the hackers were sending out scam emails.
Just be careful when dealing with anything Decentraland/Mana as you'll never know if it's a scam or not.

Oh! just a wee note; if you used the Chrome plugin and did not get any Mana you can recover your ETH using the following tip - I tried it and it works.

https://www.reddit.com/r/decentraland/comments/6udfv3/recovering_your_eth_if_you_used_the_chrome_plugin/
kurret

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

Just discovered this incredible project, but missed the ICO! When will these coins be available on exchange?
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

Just discovered this incredible project, but missed the ICO! When will these coins be available on exchange?
well...it seems that everybody mist it..so no harm done  Grin
Moht

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:12:05 PM

Last night on hitbtc mama was selling for 8x the purchase price.

Still haven't received my eth back... anyone else?

The withdrawal funds button doesn't do a thing.

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:39:59 PM

Last night on hitbtc mama was selling for 8x the purchase price.

Still haven't received my eth back... anyone else?

The withdrawal funds button doesn't do a thing.

If you are talking about the Chrome plugin I had the same problem but found this to work - see link below.
You have to create a MyEtherWallet first, but that's simple enough to do.

https://www.reddit.com/r/decentraland/comments/6udfv3/recovering_your_eth_if_you_used_the_chrome_plugin/
Moht

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:38:51 AM

Thanks Bambi!! Got it!

Anyone else... don't send your ETH from the decentraland extension to bittrex... it's not an official ETH wallet so .01 ETH test is lost... into the ether.

Cheesy

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:42:06 AM

well...it seems that everybody mist it..so no harm done  Grin

I can see more then 1200 transactions trying to send the ETH to the official contract address, and there are only 250 lucky guys successful, so it was sold out so quick that I also missed it. So sad.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:09:56 AM

It is really hard to buy the MANA ICO tokens and it seems that almost no one make it, so I have to doubt if the tokens are secretly sold by some big whales or some professional team. I think this is another BAT.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████