Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:55:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards  (Read 78629 times)
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:09:55 AM

It is a pity to hear that the White list sale is over and I still do not received the email, I do not know why I missed this sale and I have to buy the tokens on the market.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
samrajyacoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:44:03 AM

Any clues on the upcoming price as it hits the market?

whales swallowed without a burp but must have invested backed by studies and strategies

first - i like this project
second - might be profitable
missed the ico but going to buy some from market

etherdelta @ 2.7 cents. hitbtc buy/sale seems nuts
what was the ico price?
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

1 MANA = 0.000083654 ETH

Wink
samrajyacoin

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:19:57 AM

1 MANA = 0.000083654 ETH

didn't miss ICO then
price is same
thanks
hagopik

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

I think MANA will be a good token to have for a few reasons:

• You can trade it to get your own virtual LAND in the Decentraland world. so it has value beyond just the token
  • When people convert MANA to LAND, I believe the MANA will be burned, which will reduce the supply
  • There will be a continuous token sale going on after the Decentraland world is implemented. This will increase supply over time, but since some people will trade for LAND it should balance out.
  • Everyone loves the idea of the VR world, so the project will hold people's interest for a long time
  • The development team is strong, and now they have the investment they need to actually build this world

These are the good sides. Is not there any weak points?
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

The price is similar to the ico price. It is a good entry point if someone missed the ico.

rdix

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:34:50 PM

• You can trade it to get your own virtual LAND in the Decentraland world. so it has value beyond just the token
  • When people convert MANA to LAND, I believe the MANA will be burned, which will reduce the supply
  • There will be a continuous token sale going on after the Decentraland world is implemented. This will increase supply over time, but since some people will trade for LAND it should balance out.
  • Everyone loves the idea of the VR world, so the project will hold people's interest for a long time
  • The development team is strong, and now they have the investment they need to actually build this world

I think the weak point is that this is a very complicated project to build. It is a virtual reality MMO world, one of the most complex game worlds you can build. The Decentraland engineering team is strong, but it will still take time to complete this. (An equivalent game project would probably have at least a 12 month timeline at an experienced game studio). There will probably be a period of disappointment in the market if this takes a long time to build.

Even so, a lot of people in the Decentraland user community are enthusiastic about making this happen. When you have hundreds of people creating content for the world, some of them will create amazing things.
cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:51:01 AM

I think the weak point is that this is a very complicated project to build. It is a virtual reality MMO world, one of the most complex game worlds you can build. The Decentraland engineering team is strong, but it will still take time to complete this. (An equivalent game project would probably have at least a 12 month timeline at an experienced game studio). There will probably be a period of disappointment in the market if this takes a long time to build.

Even so, a lot of people in the Decentraland user community are enthusiastic about making this happen. When you have hundreds of people creating content for the world, some of them will create amazing things.

And I guess those will be enough to make it Decetraland amazing.
lemoon789

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:52:11 AM

Hi, I joined your airdrop and retweet your campaign, I hope your goal is achieved! When will I be added to the spreadsheet? Will there be exchanges? Thanks! Do I need to be part of the signature campaign? I haven't read every project, what is your goal? Sorry for the laziness.
CoinSpeculator

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

anybody knows what happened first ico and tokens? they did two times ico and i don't know what happened first ico and tokens.
ovsa

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:17:00 AM

anybody knows what happened first ico and tokens? they did two times ico and i don't know what happened first ico and tokens.

People from first ICO kept ther tokens, if they were from from China they got back etherum and they return tokens to team. Team then made 2nd ICO for non  Chinese people.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:22:23 AM

If anybody is looking to buy or sell MANA tokens, this can be done right now through www.icobroker.org

The rates are a little higher than Etherdelta, but you deal with a real person, and the process is much easier than trying to understand Etherdelta.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

If anybody is looking to buy or sell MANA tokens, this can be done right now through www.icobroker.org

The rates are a little higher than Etherdelta, but you deal with a real person, and the process is much easier than trying to understand Etherdelta.

I missed the ICO since the white list registration failure, but I bought some MANA on the etherdelta.com and I think it is a good exchange.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:03:34 PM

Anybody else had any experience already with this Icobroker?
samrajyacoin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:02:13 AM

coinmarketcap has not working announcement in it. has to be changed
it projects negative message to viewers

hitbtc seems to have started @ 0.0229 USDT per MANA at the moment
JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:12:07 AM

available on cmc and trade able at etherdelta and liqui.io https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decentraland/

Price is way under the ico price, can not image that it will sink further. Also wondering why people don't buy in now. A lot of people couldn't participate in the ico because ot was instantly sold out. 10mil. dollar have been raised, as far as I remember.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:43:36 AM

Doesn't the dev have not yet delivered anything? When will be it possible to claim the land?
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:00:39 AM

Doesn't the dev have not yet delivered anything? When will be it possible to claim the land?

https://blog.decentraland.org/delving-deeper-into-the-terraform-queue-4e4c6745361f

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:31:02 AM

they have been delaying the terraform queue event for twice now, hopefully everything can go smoothly, and we can buy lands, and will become a proud land owner, something that I cannot achieve in real world Smiley
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:33:21 PM

available on cmc and trade able at etherdelta and liqui.io https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decentraland/

Price is way under the ico price, can not image that it will sink further. Also wondering why people don't buy in now. A lot of people couldn't participate in the ico because ot was instantly sold out. 10mil. dollar have been raised, as far as I remember.

I think the reason for below the ICO price is mainly because of the dumping crypto market, which maybe caused by the regulations from China and some other countries.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: