Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:01:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards  (Read 78625 times)
Cyrilredkeet
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

Hey guys,

MANA is also available on BITFINEX !

SafeKeet ICO 🚀🚀🚀 : A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box 🚀🚀🚀
🔴—🔴—🔴— ■  ICO SALE MARCH 1, 2018  ■ —🔴—🔴—🔴
🚀 WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn 🚀
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

Hey guys,

http://image.ibb.co/cOE4Kc/mna.png

Thats good news, since Bitnex is still one of the biggest exchanges Cheesy
Lets just hope, that the growth returns as soon as possible
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Decentraland Project Updates — March 5th
https://blog.decentraland.org/decentraland-project-updates-march-5th-139514fc86d8

Technical Developments
Our engineering team has had a busy couple of weeks, so we’d like to give you all a quick look into some of the more technical progress that’s being made on the Decentraland project.

The team is hard at work putting together the Developer SDK. Just this past week, they’ve added support for Node.js server-side scenes, which is one of the first milestones on the path toward enabling developers to build multiplayer scenes in Decentraland. They have also been focusing on optimizing the efficiency of peer-to-peer interactions in VR mode and have been improving different input methods, like VR controllers, mice, keyboards, and mobile devices. Considerable progress has also been made in broadening our compatibility with A-Frame by adding additional A-Frame entities.

We have also been addressing some of the smaller, yet significant, details like improving the realism of Decentraland’s sky, sun, and even fog! Our engineers have also added the ability to present a first-person view of your verified crypto-collectibles. These small details like atmosphere and lighting all add up to create an a more immersive experience.

Shifting focus to developments in the Marketplace: we have begun adding a functional “wallet page” where you will be able to view all of your digital assets in one place, along with a new activity page where you should be able to track all of the transactions you’ve conducted in Decentraland. These are just a couple examples of a series of advancements in the user interface and experience of the secondary tools we plan to provide alongside the main Decentraland client. We’ve also deployed a marketplace contract on Ropsten and are conducting audits and tests of that functionality.

We have also re-deployed Decentraland’s LAND contract after integrating some very useful community feedback on the ERC 721/821 standard. Finally, the team is working on adding the ability to manage changes in IPNS (the naming system for IPFS, the decentralized content distribution network supporting Decentraland) without having to re-deploy entire smart contracts.

The team is continually hunting down bugs to fix and processes to optimize.

Etheremon Integration
Last week we introduced an exciting integration with the crypto-collectible game, Etheremon. Their team is going to be piloting our developer SDK while building out the Etheremon integration for Decentraland. We plan for this to be the first of many crypto-collectible game and dApp integrations, and are excited to start putting tools into the hands of other developers interested in creating content for Decentraland.

Designing Genesis City: Korean and Chinese Translations!
Last week, our Product Lead wrote a discussion of the philosophical and technical decisions behind Genesis City’s roads. He examined some of the interesting usability and design considerations we faced when laying out the virtual road system, so if you are interested in learning more about transportation, content discovery, and LAND value then check out the post here.
Thaanks for the updates. I just wanted to ask community about news)) Missing for MANA token with $0.01 price )))
Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Hey guys,

Thats good news, since Bitnex is still one of the biggest exchanges Cheesy
Lets just hope, that the growth returns as soon as possible

not right time for hiting this major exchange ,the market all dropped , if market is table ,i sure mana will rocket to moon .
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

But what just happened? 20% is not a bad jump at all. And its market cap not small to do these significant things
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:32:25 AM

Mana is the future of decentralized game, and FBG Capital invested in it, MANA is in my portfolio now, I like mana and the game industry will be decentralized.
openminded792

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:46:16 AM

Hi all,

I was able to purchase around 19 parcels/lands, I'm willing to sell some of them to anyone interested. Pm me if you're interested and I'll send over a map with the co-ords of maps I own and pricing.

Cheers!
rdix

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

Hi all,

I was able to purchase around 19 parcels/lands, I'm willing to sell some of them to anyone interested. Pm me if you're interested and I'll send over a map with the co-ords of maps I own and pricing.

Cheers!

Have you listed your lands for sale in the new Decentraland Marketplace app yet? They have enabled peer-to-peer land sales for MANA. It's a pretty nice interface too.

https://market.decentraland.org
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

Long ago I watch the project and work of team. It is possible to tell the project well develops and progresses towards growth normally. Fast addition of the exchanges pleases investors too. Everything seems here is that it would be possible to earn. Now I think many look for an entry point in the market for purchase of coins, in hope not to be late with purchase.
Zlata95

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Community Announcement:
Cryptopia_NZ is updating the Nexus wallet so it's currently under maintenance. This means users temporarily can’t receive, withdraw, buy, or sell Nexus (NXS) from the exchange.  We have been in contact with Cryptopia & will keep the community updated.

https://twitter.com/emurgo_io/status/977288511387680768
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

Hi all,

Cheers!

Have you listed your lands for sale in the new Decentraland Marketplace app yet? They have enabled peer-to-peer land sales for MANA. It's a pretty nice interface too.

https://market.decentraland.org

does anybody know if it will ever be possible to buy the unsold land? there are a lot of parcels that have not been sold yet. i would prefer to buy them instead of buying what has already been sold and is now available on market.decentraland.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

Bah god am I bullish on the virtual land space. Incredible what Decentraland parcels are going for. I'm also looking to buy some Terra Virtua when it comes out this week!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

Introducing the Decentraland Marketplace for Mobile
Browse, buy, sell, and manage LAND from a mobile DApp browser!

https://blog.decentraland.org/introducing-the-decentraland-marketplace-for-mobile-74a965511205

IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

From the few vids on youtube available for this thing i'm left quite dissapointed. Perhaps you all should question what you are blindly investing in. You do understand that probably this so-called platform already made more money than major games with top graphics and animations. This got so much attention and money since December and it's been 3 months now with limited improvement instead of speeding things up and acting like a responsive and professional company.
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

From the few vids on youtube available for this thing i'm left quite dissapointed. Perhaps you all should question what you are blindly investing in. You do understand that probably this so-called platform already made more money than major games with top graphics and animations. This got so much attention and money since December and it's been 3 months now with limited improvement instead of speeding things up and acting like a responsive and professional company.

Well at least they got a working platform, which cannot be said for many cryptocurrencies.
Even some in the first 10 by Market capitalization don't have a working platform
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Can someone help me understand- when a person buys a parcel from decentraland, where does that money go? And how is it used?
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:48 AM

I am looking into this very interested
Sophia Portera

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

+5.7 for Decentraland! The charts has showing promising price development: Decentraland prices.
Tokenista

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

denctraland seems like a good idea but I am wondering what people can do to earn mana is there things in the game where mana can be earned or is mana something that you buy and bring into the game and then distribute or get from your land and distribute I am basically wondering if there are programmed in ways to earn mana or if mana is distributed for things land owners want done

decentraland and prospectors should take tips from each other as it seems that both games could benefit from each other and maybe they could work together
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1877080.0
Tokenista

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

it may also be possible to work with other game tokens and have them be available to earn on that token developers land and you could get other game developers to start building minigames on the decentraland platform
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046588.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759190.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: