Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *Official*[ANN][AVA] Avalon: An Elite Membership Platform  (Read 21100 times)
Globalhalo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:46:28 PM

Question for you guys,

Will tokens be tradeable following the ICO ending or will there be a period of time before distribution? Can't find an official answer anywhere.

Thanks! Smiley
uN-ann (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:31:18 AM

ICO Update

Avalon officially begins 12:01AM UTC Friday (8pm NEW YORK CITY) HERE: https://www.tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/
Tokenlot ICO Tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I

AVA Token Information

1. Avalon token’s are labeled “AVA” and are digital tokens(ERC20) that exist within the Ethereum ecosystem. Many Ethereum wallets possess the ability to store and transact AVAs natively.
2. Only 10,000,000 (10 million) AVAs will ever be created (I.e. The token supply is permanently capped at 10 million).
3. The tokens will initially be distributed via a crowdfund hosted by TokenLot LLC
4. The price of the token will be finalized and represented in Ether, 24 hours before the crowdfund launch with the intention of each AVA being priced at the equivalent of 1.10USD/1.38AUD/.94Euro/1.07Franc*
5. All major cryptocurrencies will be accepted for donation, however you must receive AVA tokens in a compatible ERC20 wallet that you posses (no exchanges).
6. The minimum has been set to 2 AVA only. No advanced sign up required, but feel free to subscribe to our newsletter for additional updates: https://avalon.nu/tokens/#Subscribe
7. All participators will receive AVA 72 hours after the end of our crowdfund

No pre registration required! Additional information will be released in 24 hours.

AVALON --- An exclusive crypto membership platform ●●● Crowdsale Opens ●●●  August 25th, 2017
30sectomarsfan

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:13:29 AM

[image snip]

ICO Update

Avalon officially begins 12:01AM UTC Friday (8pm NEW YORK CITY) HERE: https://www.tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/
Tokenlot ICO Tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I

AVA Token Information

1. Avalon token’s are labeled “AVA” and are digital tokens(ERC20) that exist within the Ethereum ecosystem. Many Ethereum wallets possess the ability to store and transact AVAs natively.
2. Only 10,000,000 (10 million) AVAs will ever be created (I.e. The token supply is permanently capped at 10 million).
3. The tokens will initially be distributed via a crowdfund hosted by TokenLot LLC
4. The price of the token will be finalized and represented in Ether, 24 hours before the crowdfund launch with the intention of each AVA being priced at the equivalent of 1.10USD/1.38AUD/.94Euro/1.07Franc*
5. All major cryptocurrencies will be accepted for donation, however you must receive AVA tokens in a compatible ERC20 wallet that you posses (no exchanges).
6. The minimum has been set to 2 AVA only. No advanced sign up required, but feel free to subscribe to our newsletter for additional updates: https://avalon.nu/tokens/#Subscribe
7. All participators will receive AVA 72 hours after the end of our crowdfund

No pre registration required! Additional information will be released in 24 hours.

Graphics are absolutely amazing as always. Very excited

Good luck all lurkers
ToshiNoodles

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:08:58 PM

“Avalon will always be there for all men to find if they can seek the way thither, throughout all the ages past the ages. If they cannot find the way to Avalon, it is a sign, perhaps, that they are not ready."

One more day! We all know the way now Tongue
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:13:37 PM

still find it a little bit hard to understand what the purpose of this token and how it will increase in value in future
Muheng

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

this project sounds interesting and looks promising. i'm sure that this project can be reach which one that will be reached.
uN-ann (OP)

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:22:47 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 07:51:02 PM by uN-ann

AVALON ICO LAUNCHES IN 24 HOURS

Avalons ICO officially begins 12:01 AM UTC Friday exclusively on TokenLot.com: https://www.tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/

.0035 ETHER = 1 AVA ($1.10)

ICO SPECIFICS

Ether is the preferred method of donation (uncapped single transaction donation amount)
For Bitcoin or other altcoins the single donation amount per transaction is $5,000 usd per transaction - you are free to do multiple transactions for more than 5,000.
Note: Due to slow Bitcoin confirmations please allow extra time for Bitcoin donation receipts

AVA tokens smart-contract address: 0xeD247980396B10169BB1d36f6e278eD16700a60f
Check us out on Etherscan

REMINDER: Tokens will be distributed 72 hours after The ICO ends.

AVALON --- An exclusive crypto membership platform ●●● Crowdsale Opens ●●●  August 25th, 2017
HotelChain

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:34:30 PM

Why AVA is attractive for me as an investor? What ROI do you offer if I am not going to use Avalon Platform?
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:51:17 PM

Address for adding AVA to your wallet is: 0xeD247980396B10169BB1d36f6e278eD16700a60f

REMINDER: Tokens will be distributed 72 hours after The ICO ends.[/size]

Is it the wallet where I should send ethers to participate in ICO? Why isn't it published on ICO page?
uN-ann (OP)

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

Address for adding AVA to your wallet is: 0xeD247980396B10169BB1d36f6e278eD16700a60f

REMINDER: Tokens will be distributed 72 hours after The ICO ends.[/size]

Is it the wallet where I should send ethers to participate in ICO? Why isn't it published on ICO page?

It should be noted that this is the address of the smart-contract ERC20 for the tokens and that it should not be sent anything (the payment of money on this address is impossible anyway). The address where payment has to be sent will be provided after filling the form here: https://www.tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/. This option will become available in roughly 4 hours when we launch Smiley

Tokenlot ICO Tutorial:  https://youtu.be/Q4lCIkqjQ5I

uN-ann (OP)

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:05:44 PM

AVALON ICO LAUNCHES IN 1 HOUR HERE:  https://www.tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/

Kamakawiwoole

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:28:39 PM

peace bruddahs, enjoy the successful funding. Investors enjoy your gains. Aloha iā'oe
Mr. Bones

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:37:22 AM

guys there seems to be a problem with tokenlot. its not letting me contribute. anyone else having this problem?
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:43:16 AM

guys there seems to be a problem with tokenlot. its not letting me contribute. anyone else having this problem?

yes, its all messed up
uN-ann (OP)

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:58:34 AM

ICO IS NOW LIVE: https://www.tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/

We are currently experiencing high traffic with all our users trying to buy at once.   Bear with us while transactions get processed and you'll be able to get some soon enough. Seems to be completely fixed now.

FYI users might have to clear cache if they've visited site within 24 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Zimtente

Activity: 116

Quack.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:00:59 AM

question: ive have participated in the ICO, send ether, got a "thank you for participating..." message on the screen but did not receive an email. (also not spam folder) can someone from the team help me out? i might just misstyped my email address, but im almost sure i did not because i double checked thanks
uN-ann (OP)

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:04:22 AM

question: ive have participated in the ICO, send ether, got a "thank you for participating..." message on the screen but did not receive an email. (also not spam folder) can someone from the team help me out? i might just misstyped my email address, but im almost sure i did not because i double checked thanks

Shoot us a PM and we will get that sorted for you. Thanks!

Boizinho

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

I participated on the Avalon ICO. Never got a confirmation email. Sent an email to support avalon@tokenlot.com. Received an email from them saying:

"You order is confirmed.

Order ID: XXXXXX

Sorry you did not receive a confirmation address.

Thank you,

The TokenLot Team"

Well, besides the obvious badly written text, the order ID serves no purpose since I can't use it anywhere on the website.

What's going on? It's my first ICO and I'm scared I just lost all my money. The transaction went through since it has over 1000 block confirmations on etherscan.

Could somebody help me, please?

TokenLot

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

www.TokenLot.com | Your ICO Superstore

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:57:09 PM

I participated on the Avalon ICO. Never got a confirmation email. Sent an email to support avalon@tokenlot.com. Received an email from them saying:

"You order is confirmed.

Order ID: XXXXXX

Sorry you did not receive a confirmation address.

Thank you,

The TokenLot Team"

Well, besides the obvious badly written text, the order ID serves no purpose since I can't use it anywhere on the website.

What's going on? It's my first ICO and I'm scared I just lost all my money. The transaction went through since it has over 1000 block confirmations on etherscan.

Could somebody help me, please?

User Boizinho,

Sorry for the poorly written text. We are trying to work through the support messages in our inbox as fast as possible.

The Order ID that was provided for you is the unique identifier to your order. The blockchain transaction is basically your receipt.

As we indicated in the email, your order is confirmed. There is nothing else to worry about.

The AVA tokens will be distributed after the ICO has finished.

Thank you.
Boizinho

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:05:17 AM

Thank you for your reply. I already resolved the issue with the group on telegram.

I appreciate your help and wish the best for this project going forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: