Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *Official*[ANN][AVA] Avalon: An Elite Membership Platform  (Read 21098 times)
esvictorgc

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:47:16 AM

Neither refund here...
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tweedweed

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:55:16 PM

Still waiting here myself, have a few different wallets and none of them have received a refund.

No response from either of the emails yet either. Hoping that they really come through on this last day.
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:08:09 PM

I've got refund 1 hr 17 mins ago. All good!

Tweedweed

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:42:33 PM

Still waiting here myself, have a few different wallets and none of them have received a refund.

No response from either of the emails yet either. Hoping that they really come through on this last day.

Scratch that, main wallet has been refunded.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:43:03 AM

Scratch that, main wallet has been refunded.

Yes, I got the refund as well.
TokenLot

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

www.TokenLot.com | Your ICO Superstore

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:32:07 AM

Hello everyone,

Our email box has been overloaded with refund requests and questions. You do not have to contract TokenLot to request a refund, you will automatically get it.

Refunds have started going out and about 30% of donators have been refunded.
All remaining contributors will receive their refund by Friday 10pm EST, at the very latest.

Thank you for your patience.

TokenLot
https://www.tokenlot.com
HOSTONOID

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:27:32 PM

I recived refund when I use ETH for ICO but not recive refund when I use BTC to buy AVA.

What happen?Any answer who use BTC to buy AVA?
HOSTONOID

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:14:59 AM

Still waiting for full refund.

I used Shapeshift to convert my BTC to ETH to participate in ICO trought Avalon website

Here is your copy of the order confirmation.

What else do you need?

The TokenLot Team
https://www.TokenLot.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: orders@tokenlot.com
Subject: Avalon Token Purchase Confirmation ID e35df9388d9d

Hi there!

A new order of 122.8571 AVA for 0.430000 ETH from nebba01@gmail.com (0x1ac9e91AC245CDAB3E861a49094f6c17CAaB2De4) has been confirmed. You may want to check it out.

Where is my 0.43ETH  Avalon team?No response from you either.

The TokenLot Team
TokenLot

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

www.TokenLot.com | Your ICO Superstore

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:13:23 AM

Hello everyone,

Our email box has been overloaded with refund requests and questions. You do not have to contract TokenLot to request a refund, you will automatically get it.

Refunds have started going out and about 30% of donators have been refunded.
All remaining contributors will receive their refund by Friday 10pm EST, at the very latest.

Thank you for your patience.

TokenLot
https://www.tokenlot.com

We are about 80% done with refunds. The last batch will be finished within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience everyone.
ShovingNuts

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:44:00 PM

Waiting for my refund and you said that today all will be done... Sad
cooldude226

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

I contributed more than 10 ETH to the ICO and I'm still waiting for a refund. I've tried to be as patient as possible but this is getting out of hand.

Like any good horror movie, things got off to a nervy start. Any momentum the ICO could have hoped to generate with its launch was stopped dead in its tracks when the website (and its pretty videos) was DDOSed, leaving people unable to contribute for some time after the official launch.

Disrespectfully to contributors, the terms of the ICO were then changed on two occasions: first by decreasing the minimum target, and second by increasing the period of time the ICO would run (notwithstanding that it was clear, at that stage, that the project wouldn't come anywhere close to reaching the soft-cap).

The refund process has been even more poorly managed than the ICO itself. Avalon/TokenLot had at least a week to prepare for the reality that refunds would need to occur but it felt like an unexpected pregnancy in Avaland when the deadline mercifully arrived after two weeks in which a total of about 3 people threw their lunch money at the project. A highlight (lowlight?) for the project in this time was the signing of convicted drug-cheat cage fighting champion, Jon Fitch, as an official sponsor. Move over Groupon

After the deadline passed, there was no official word about the refund process released in a timely fashion on the website, twitter, or on reddit. There was, eventually, a post made on this forum, albeit lacking specificity and clarity generally. The post set a deadline for refunds which wasn't honoured and foreshadows a 'phase 2 announcement', 'coming back huge', and we (apparently) 'won't want to miss out'. Needless to say, I'm giddy with excitement.

After not meeting the self-imposed timeline for refunds, there was further delay before any update was received. The team appeared to be tweeting people saying a refund would occur 'soon'.

Some contributors then received an email which advised that 'you have required action to get your refund processed' and that a refund address would need to be verified. No indication about how that verification process should occur was provided and so, causing apparent shock to the people down at Avaland, concerned contributors (presumably) provided their refund address via reply email. Despite advice that the refund would be processed 'as soon as' this information was received, this did not occur.

The next chapter in this sorry story was a further post on this forum advising that, surprise surprise, the TokenLot email address had been overloaded with refund requests and questions but that all refunds would now be processed 'at the very latest' by 10pm EST on Friday. It is left to assume that this was Friday, 6 October 2017, but why be specific when hundreds of thousands of dollars are being transacted internationally, right?

As at the current time - around 6pm EST - I have: verified the address, received no refund, and no reply to two emails sent to TokenLot. I genuinely cannot believe the Avalon squad thought they could manage a multi million dollar project which would be market disruptive.

I will sit here for the next 4 hours staring wistfully at the picture on Avalon's website of the project 'Treasurer and Financial Markets Expert' as he stares back at me with that moronic grin. Please sort this out.
James Scar

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:36:02 PM

I also contributed more than 10 ETH and have not received a refund yet. Hopefully they are not too overwhelmed and we receive our refunds soon. Sad
James Scar

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:03:03 AM

I just received my refund a few moments ago. I will be watching for this project to launch in the future and I will be investing again. Good luck all!
Viiiii

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

hmm didnt got any refund yet guess they still in the process...
mamaje94

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:47:11 AM

like you any refund too
mamaje94

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

End of probleme : I got refund before 10 PM EST.
Viiiii

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:15:53 PM

Yap also go refunded
uN-ann (OP)

Activity: 109

Official Avalon Team

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:32:14 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 12:56:09 AM by uN-ann

All refunds under 10 ETH have been issued! If you feel as though you did not receive a refund please contact TokenLot at avalon@tokenlot.com or message @Lenkug on telegram. Tokenlot is responsible for the entire crowdfund process including refunds.  ////Please remember all refunds can be monitored on the block explorer.///

Those who have donated above 10 ETH and have NOT confirmed with tokenlot will automatically be sent a refund within 24 hours to the provided ETH address at the time of purchase (short list of 3 addresses). We believe we have given enough time to those who wished to confirm.

Thank you all for your patience.

AVALON --- An exclusive crypto membership platform ●●● Crowdsale Opens ●●●  August 25th, 2017
esvictorgc

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:02:46 AM

Refund received, thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: