Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70866 times)
MrUnconventional

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

I love randomly stumbling onto projects like this!

Looks like a lot of potential with this platform, especially on EOS.  Smiley 

@ Developer:

- Are there plans to hire or form a marketing team for this project?

- Please consider getting on Binance. They have come a long way, have massive volume and there's rumor that they are going to turn their exchange into a DEX.

Keep up the awesome work, looking forward to see how the future rolls out for XBL.
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

So if I understood well Gluedog, you have raffle a week and poker is yet to come, how frequent is it going to be and do you think we can increase somehow public interest for both coin and games?

Once we have at least one or two games running smoothly on EOS we can start an aggresive advertising campaign on twitter/facebook/Coinmarketcap and more.
Until then we shall keep a low profile, we wouldn't want to start promoting ourselves right now, the Raffle and Burner are barely in beta stages and still have much improvement to see.

Please keep up the good work and let us know how can we help.

Not to forget, out of curiosity, why EOS? I hope you are aware that just about the time EOS will have mainnet way more competitive blockchains with their mainnet will appear, to name few: Universa and Credits. I hope if necessary you will find easy to migrate there. Alpha versions are realeased and it seems it would be extremely easy to build on them as well as fast and economic to execute. Smiley

Let me ask you, how do you know Universa and Credits are faster? Because they say so? AFAIK EOS has the biggest developer community outside Ethereum, and also the biggest potential and it seems now they will be the first to market with this amazing network that will probably take a lot of market share away from
Ethereum.

Looks like a lot of potential with this platform, especially on EOS.  Smiley  

@ Developer:

- Please consider getting on Binance. They have come a long way, have massive volume and there's rumor that they are going to turn their exchange into a DEX.

Keep up the awesome work, looking forward to see how the future rolls out for XBL.

We have a marketing team.

We shall consider getting on Binance, now is not the time for that, though.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
0x7a3933

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

So if I understood well Gluedog, you have raffle a week and poker is yet to come, how frequent is it going to be and do you think we can increase somehow public interest for both coin and games?

Not to forget, out of curiosity, why EOS? I hope you are aware that just about the time EOS will have mainnet way more competitive blockchains with their mainnet will appear, to name few: Universa and Credits. I hope if necessary you will find easy to migrate there. Alpha versions are realeased and it seems it would be extremely easy to build on them as well as fast and economic to execute. Smiley

Well, CREDITS will be using DPoS which was created by Dan Larimer - lead dev. of EOS. Wouldn't you rather use its latest version by the creator himself than a copycat?
I'm sure you would prefer C/C++ over Java aswell, right?
Anyway, both CREDITS and UNIVERSA seem to be doing something... They have a wallet at least. But the real question is: where is the dapp development documentation?
Can we build contracts on their testnets already?
simplemachine1

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

Looks like a lot of potential with this platform, especially on EOS.  Smiley 

@ Developer:

It sounds sarcastic!
kidbitcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

@gluedog I have been slowly adding to my position in billionaire token since I stumbled upon it on NYE. I am really happy that you engage with the community and respond to questions. While I don't know you, I like to think this is a merit to your belief in the project. I understand the games are currently on Ethereum/ in beta so them a little shaky is okay. With EOS integration it should look more like the FunFair games, very simple, engaging and fun for the masses. I hate that blue screen the raffle sends me too. The website looks great, and the games should reflect that same high quality image. I agree with you in the sense marketing should be kept low key until everything is running smoothly and the EOS integration is complete. Better a steady healthy growth than a quick pump and dump with haters claiming that this is a garbage coin. Obviously being a billionaire now would be great, but I like how you are handling this. Long term I am putting my faith in you and your team, and I hope I have made the right choice. Gives me more to buy tokens while they're still affordable aha. When we are converted to the EOS network will our tokens be affected by means of a fork? Or will the tokens be the same with just the platform that changes?

Thanks glue keep up the good work
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

@gluedog I have been slowly adding to my position in billionaire token since I stumbled upon it on NYE. I am really happy that you engage with the community and respond to questions. While I don't know you, I like to think this is a merit to your belief in the project. I understand the games are currently on Ethereum/ in beta so them a little shaky is okay. With EOS integration it should look more like the FunFair games, very simple, engaging and fun for the masses. I hate that blue screen the raffle sends me too. The website looks great, and the games should reflect that same high quality image. I agree with you in the sense marketing should be kept low key until everything is running smoothly and the EOS integration is complete. Better a steady healthy growth than a quick pump and dump with haters claiming that this is a garbage coin. Obviously being a billionaire now would be great, but I like how you are handling this. Long term I am putting my faith in you and your team, and I hope I have made the right choice. Gives me more to buy tokens while they're still affordable aha. When we are converted to the EOS network will our tokens be affected by means of a fork? Or will the tokens be the same with just the platform that changes?

Thanks glue keep up the good work

Feedback like yours means a lot to me. Thanks!

Gives me more to buy tokens while they're still affordable aha. When we are converted to the EOS network will our tokens be affected by means of a fork? Or will the tokens be the same with just the platform that changes?

Different network. Not a fork. A fork is a network split on the same network. Like Ethereum Classic and Ethereum. Or Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin.

What we are doing here has nothing to do with a fork.

MaxDamageCZ

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

Hi there, just invested into Billionaire token, seems like a very interesting project. I'd just like to ask, is there any approximation on when we can expect the cee-lo dice game and Billionaire holdem? In the WP it only says 2018. How is the development going so far? Thank you
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

From the chart and the increasing volumes it is clear that there is someone who is accumulating, and almost certainly it is the exchange that speaks to Gluedog who stocks before listing it.

I really hope that it is HitBtc or the maximum would be KuCoin .... it would be a dream and would push XBL to $ 10, but above all XBL would then be known by all investors!  Wink
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

Hi there, just invested into Billionaire token, seems like a very interesting project. I'd just like to ask, is there any approximation on when we can expect the cee-lo dice game and Billionaire holdem? In the WP it only says 2018. How is the development going so far? Thank you

When we have more exact timelines we will let everyone know. Development is going well.
It's not really up to us 100% anyways, it's also up to EOS and their main net launching.

The Cee-lo Dice will probably be ready before Summer 2018, so we will have it running as a demo on the testnet before the EOS main net goes on-line.
Afterwards we can officially launch the Cee-lo game after it has been thoroughly tested.

mjor23

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

Hey I am happy I found the project and I will be following from now on!

How often do you plan on updating us?
Also, do you develop the new games along with the ones that are already released at the same time?
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

Hey I am happy I found the project and I will be following from now on!

How often do you plan on updating us?
Also, do you develop the new games along with the ones that are already released at the same time?

We plan on updating everyone as often as we have updates.  Grin

Yes, we are developing the Billionaire Cee-lo DICE and the improved Raffle/Burner simultaneously at the moment.

cukimot

Activity: 476
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

withdraw fee on cryptopia incrase to 23xbl   Undecided

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

Quite outrageous if you ask us.

Our next exchange will not feature such high fees for withdrawing. We should be listed there in around 2-3 weeks time. There may be delays.

cukimot

Activity: 476
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

Quite outrageous if you ask us.

Our next exchange will not feature such high fees for withdrawing. We should be listed there in around 2-3 weeks time. There may be delays.
only sharing. im not asking  Grin
it will be hard if i want to play raffle
bittrex is the next exchange  Tongue

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
SweatyTroll

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

This project looks great. 

The cryptopia fee is stupid - I am guessing they set the fee when the price was much lower.
nickslikk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

What day does the raffle end each week?
Zirnitra

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

Once we have at least one or two games running smoothly on EOS we can start an aggresive advertising campaign on twitter/facebook/Coinmarketcap and more.
Until then we shall keep a low profile, we wouldn't want to start promoting ourselves right now, the Raffle and Burner are barely in beta stages and still have much improvement to see.

Let me ask you, how do you know Universa and Credits are faster? Because they say so? AFAIK EOS has the biggest developer community outside Ethereum, and also the biggest potential and it seems now they will be the first to market with this amazing network that will probably take a lot of market share away from

I know this because Universa released Alpha version and published code at github, you can test for yourself declared speed goes up to 22,000 TPS, on top of that their smart contracts are becoming even smarter with their proof of stake. Full release is schedualed for Q2 2018. Please have an eye on that.
Credits on other hand just promissed to deliver alpha and code before their ICO starts. Lets see how this goes. My point here is we might get surprised with something better than EOS itself.

*Image Removed*  (https://signals.network/join/13CA82)
wiwermilan

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

If it's worth advising to take into account centralized exchanges for XBL there is a long way to go you can see it yourself that the volume of this currency in (EtherDelta is $ 464) but if you look in (Cryptopia is $ 51,638) there is a big difference you will not be believing that only the decentralized thing works for now people do not trust much in decentralized exchanges for now they only serve to put scam currencies besides the centralized exchanges have 1000% more volume I hope it serves of something thanks
Profitmaker551

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

Hi.
I'm going to invest in your coin.
I have some questions:
1)When XBL will added in Bittrex/Binance or other big exchange?
2) How I understand your project look like Tron and Funfair? In this case , what do you have benefits compared them? Except that you  burn coins.
Sorry English isn't native.
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

this is a really cool project! saw it on twitter and really caught my attention, when is ico start?  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: