Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:41:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 70870 times)
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

then please stop accusing me of fudding

cause there is PROOF all over of what has been said

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

For all new investors :

• First of all XBL is a great and promising project, i'm an investor and i really like their deflationary system and their vision, new games are coming and the swap on EOS will be a huge power increase for the games (read the whitepaper it's well writed) ! The team is very active and with us (investors) on the telegram room to respond to all our questions. They are really nice and professional.

• These FUDers here on this topic should be banned for spam and sued for bringing false information, hate, and death threat on gluedog ! The XBL project and team are good peoples with a huge motivation and we should all be inspired ! What happened was the entire  Cryptobridge exchange and sub1x devs's fault. They updated their wallet but couldn't stop the staking process and then screwed up because lot of coins were created in the process, lot of users on the Cryptobridge exchange had coins credited and of course there was a buy book wipeout. They just need to fix their coin and everything will go in order, no need to be a complete naysayer this is just childish. They can rollback the chain or fork whatever. This has nothing to do with this topic

Keep it around the XBL development in this topic please and remember that when all these fuders will find another coin to hate you will see that XBL was your chance to be part of an excellent project. Think about it, china ban BTC to buy cheap coins, these fuders are smart and they are going to steal your bags, but not mine !

Good luck and love to you guys. peace.

I agree with you 100% this project has been looking great since the start, these FUDers should be banned for spam, anywhere else and they would be!
This false information is just a way to get in on this this project at a cheaper price, don't be fooled guys, XBL is on its way to the moon Smiley

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

For all new investors :

• First of all XBL is a great and promising project, i'm an investor and i really like their deflationary system and their vision, new games are coming and the swap on EOS will be a huge power increase for the games (read the whitepaper it's well writed) ! The team is very active and with us (investors) on the telegram room to respond to all our questions. They are really nice and professional.

• These FUDers here on this topic should be banned for spam and sued for bringing false information, hate, and death threat on gluedog ! The XBL project and team are good peoples with a huge motivation and we should all be inspired ! What happened was the entire  Cryptobridge exchange and sub1x devs's fault. They updated their wallet but couldn't stop the staking process and then screwed up because lot of coins were created in the process, lot of users on the Cryptobridge exchange had coins credited and of course there was a buy book wipeout. They just need to fix their coin and everything will go in order, no need to be a complete naysayer this is just childish. They can rollback the chain or fork whatever. This has nothing to do with this topic

Keep it around the XBL development in this topic please and remember that when all these fuders will find another coin to hate you will see that XBL was your chance to be part of an excellent project. Think about it, china ban BTC to buy cheap coins, these fuders are smart and they are going to steal your bags, but not mine !

Good luck and love to you guys. peace.

Oh they should get banned for speaking up against a foul individual who just basically fucked another individuals project. I wonder if the shoe were in the other feet, if you will feel the same. You are been presented with multiple proof from the exchnage and dev. Even the fucker admitted to it on a social site, but you so blinded by greed from your investment, you choose to call all that proof a fud. and this is who you trust to lead your project. Fudding to buy into your bullshit ass ethereum token called billionaire token Roll Eyes whoa i wonder what genius came up with that name  Roll Eyes

Anyway, your project just a made a new friend, i will make sure any new potential investor is aware of the character of the fucker behind this project. For those of you that know me, you know am relentless and 1 yr down the line, i will still be on this thread and every social site (where the scammer can't easily ban me) raising that awareness.
 I personally hope he takes a huge dump on all you fucker that is defending him, and with such a character its inevitable. Stupid fucks.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Veidt

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:19:30 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 10:22:14 AM by Veidt

Oh they should get banned for speaking up against a foul individual who just basically fucked another individuals project. I wonder if the shoe were in the other feet, if you will feel the same. You are been presented with multiple proof from the exchnage and dev. Even the fucker admitted to it on a social site, but you so blinded by greed from your investment, you choose to call all that proof a fud. and this is who you trust to lead your project. Fudding to buy into your bullshit ass ethereum token called billionaire token Roll Eyes whoa i wonder what genius came up with that name  Roll Eyes

Anyway, your project just a made a new friend, i will make sure any new potential investor is aware of the character of the fucker behind this project. For those of you that know me, you know am relentless and 1 yr down the line, i will still be on this thread and every social site (where the scammer can't easily ban me) raising that awareness.
 I personally hope he takes a huge dump on all you fucker that is defending him, and with such a character its inevitable. Stupid fucks.

I think I grew some acne while reading this.

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.
rid-cap

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

Glue Dog is a scamming scumbag. Despicable anyone could defend him.
vladameier

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

XBL an excellent token! He who is patient will be rich. This token is doomed to success, because there are very few coins, in addition, the platform will be updated in the summer.
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:12:30 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 08:38:16 PM by gluedog

I didn't destroy the Sub1x project, I did not scam anyone, I did not steal any coins.
You could argue that Crypto-Bridge destroyed your project when they gave everyone free coins.
Apparently, the extra coin problem is well-known, it happened with other coins on Crypto-Bridge as well. Some people claiming they deposited litecoins and got credited six-seven times what they deposited - free coins, thanks to Crypto-Bridge!

In my opinion, they are completely liable for the damages that have been caused.
Also, I have not been officially contacted by Crypto-Bridge regarding these allegations.
This is all just baseless FUD, you guys just need a scape goat and have found me.

I am very happy that I found out about the Crypto-Bridge problem, because we have removed them from the list of future exchanges. It would have been very bad if the Crypto Bridge decided to give everyone free, fake XBL, wouldn't it now?

Ultimately, I wouldn't blame anyone but yourselves if I was you. In crypto land, especially in "decentralized exchange" land, it's every man for himself. So if something like this happens, you should just suck it up and move on.

I personally lost a lot of money in a flash-crash on Bitfinex. Was it fair ? No. Was it market manipulation ? Probably. Did I cry ? No. Did I make a huge deal out of it and started accusing people ? No. I kept my chin up and carried on. Have a spine!

I love the red writing guys. But please let's keep things on-topic here from now on.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
litecoinricky

I need a break!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

I didn't destroy the Sub1x project, I did not scam anyone, I did not steal any coins.
You could argue that Crypto-Bridge destroyed your project when they gave everyone free coins.
Apparently, the extra coin problem is well-known, it happened with other coins on Crypto-Bridge as well. Some people claiming they deposited litecoins and got credited six-seven times what they deposited - free coins, thanks to Crypto-Bridge!

In my opinion, they are completely liable for the damages that have been caused.
Also, I have not been officially contacted by Crypto-Bridge regarding these allegations.
This is all just baseless FUD, you guys just need a scape goat and have found me.

I am very happy that I found out about the Crypto-Bridge problem, because we have removed them from the list of future exchanges. It would have been very bad if the Crypto Bridge decided to give everyone free, fake XBL, wouldn't it now?

Ultimately, I wouldn't blame anyone but yourselves if I was you. In crypto land, especially in "decentralized exchange" land, it's every man for himself. So if something like this happens, you should just suck it up and move on.

I personally lost a lot of money in a flash-crash on Bitfinex. Was it fair ? No. Was it market manipulation ? Yes. Did I cry like you lot ? No I did not. Did I make a huge deal out of it and started accusing people ? No. I kept my chin up and carried on. Have a spine!

I love the red writing guys. But please let's keep things on-topic here from now on.

Keep up the good work man, I have faith in this project

semenrublev

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

Billionaire Token combines a super-deflationary model, a weekly raffle, poker, low supply, and rewards holders for burning their own tokens.  All powered by smart contracts on the Ethereum network.
vladameier

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Today is the best time to invest. The price is still low.
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

I personally lost a lot of money in a flash-crash on Bitfinex. Was it fair ? No. Was it market manipulation ? Yes. Did I cry like you lot ? No I did not. Did I make a huge deal out of it and started accusing people ? No. I kept my chin up and carried on. Have a spine!

Thanks for finally clearing that up. I hope this stops all the hate and fud.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 04:09:12 PM by Islapdonkey

First of all the issue had nothing to do with cryptobridge, but solely due to Sub1X daemon. Secondly you claim to be the trust worthy individual leading a project that investors should buy into but  then you notice such a thing and rather than do the right thing, you proceed to wipe the entire sell order. With no care whatsoever on the loss that Sub1x investors will incur. Your only fucking excuse is i took a loss somewhere else, so fuck it. Ok, we have some plans for your own billionaire Grin token. And i will always make sure there is a red banner that is always current on the thread stating

Gluedog the creator of this coin was accidentally deposited a coin that didn't belong to him (Sub1X) on cryptobridge exchange and rather than do the right thing, he proceeded to wipe off the entire sell order. Then got on social media and ridiculed ppl for complaining. His only excuse is that he took a lost on another exchange, so it's all fair.

You definitely can't call that fud cos am just quoting something you said and i feel that new investors should always be made aware of this. Am guessing you owns a substantial portion of this billionaire  Grin (can't stop laughing at the name) token, so they need to know that this is who they need to trust not to dump, soon as the token records a substantial gains.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vladameier

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

Guys. Let's make a prediction. How much will a token xbl cost in the fall? I think 25 dollars (given the fact that the circulation is only three million + in the summer there will be an update and the games will be launched)

What do you think?
litecoinricky

I need a break!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

First of all the issue had nothing to do with cryptobridge, but solely due to Sub1X daemon. Secondly you claim to be the trust worthy individual leading a project that investors should buy into but  then you notice such a thing and rather than do the right thing, you proceed to wipe the entire sell order. With no care whatsoever on the loss that Sub1x investors will incur. Your only fucking excuse is i took a loss somewhere else, so fuck it. Ok, we have some plans for your own billionaire Grin token. And i will always make sure there is a red banner that is always current on the thread stating

Gluedog the creator of this coin was accidentally deposited a coin that didn't belong to him (Sub1X) on cryptobridge exchange and rather than do the right thing, he proceeded to wipe off the entire sell order. Then got on social media and ridiculed ppl for complaining. His only excuse is that he took a lost on another exchange, so it's all fair.

You definitely can't call that fud cos am just quoting something you said and i feel that new investors should always be made aware of this. Am guessing you owns a substantial portion of this billionaire  Grin (can't stop laughing at the name) token, so they need to know that this is who they need to trust not to dump, soon as the token records a substantial gains.

You sir are an absolute tool, I have my kids future invested in this and a few other coins, I pick my investments wisely.
You clearly state that the issue was with the Sub1x daemon so why don't you take your argument with them, and not an innocent benefactor of supid mistakes by the Sub1 team themselves. XBL or us investors have nothing to do with their mistakes, they are the ones thats fucked there own coin up, You should of put your money in XBL in the first place Wink

gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

Really LOVE the red writing, but let's keep this on-topic. I don't think anyone cares about this sub1x nonsense.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
litecoinricky

I need a break!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

Guys. Let's make a prediction. How much will a token xbl cost in the fall? I think 25 dollars (given the fact that the circulation is only three million + in the summer there will be an update and the games will be launched)

What do you think?

It could easy hit $25, as long as the team keep up the great work thats been done so far we will see this coin reach the moon Smiley

litecoinricky

I need a break!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

Today is the best time to invest. The price is still low.

Too true, this is great time to buy at the minute, if had more BTC id definitely buy more while its still low, my son managed to grab some at 2000 satoshi the other day, I was gutted id missed the drop lol

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

Really LOVE the red writing, but let's keep this on-topic. I don't think anyone cares about this sub1x nonsense.

Oh i care!!! and the several individuals you fucked with your action care. As for liecoinricky ( the stupid muthafucka that has his kids future invested cos he pick his investments wisely, and choose an ETH token called billionaire token) Grin Grin Grin Grin  i wonder if you would consider me a tool if it was your bullshit billionaire token that got fucked by one person. anyway, soon enough you will find out cos the fucker already showed his character and soon as this crap gains any speed he is dumping all over your dumbass. As i promised this quote will always be current on every page so get used to it. Oh and its on-topic cos it concerns the fucker who created this thread.

Gluedog the creator of this coin was accidentally deposited several coins that didn't belong to him (Sub1X) on cryptobridge exchange and rather than do the right thing, he proceeded to wipe off the entire sell order. Then went on social media and ridiculed ppl for complaining. His only excuse is that he took a lost on another exchange, so it's all fair. You should seriously contemplate, if someone with such character is who you feel comfortable investing in, especially when he own a majority of the coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2835149.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BillyYank

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

I could not agree more!
BillyYank

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:35:41 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 10:28:52 PM by BillyYank

Dude, I am sorry that you lost but to be honest, we all have lost at one point. In 2014 I lost thousands and not just value, I mean hard cash that I i spent on getting cryto. Guy took my money and ran. I spent months building a relationship with him and then bam! I swore I would spend every last minute trying to find that jerk.  I spent weeks and months with a pit in my stomach because of it. I almost lost my family because of it. Then one day I realized I was throwing my life away and wasting it trying to get justice and vengeance. Time is more precious than any amount you lost...Stop throwing away your priceless time and figure a way out of this...If you made it this far with crypto I know you will be fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: