Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin for real estate?  (Read 5821 times)
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

after looking for bitcoin volatility and price variations bitcoin is considered an an asset rather than  real estate investment every quarter bitcoin prices increase and go downtrend so we should considered bitcoin as long-term asset

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

I am wondering how many of you are selling your bitcoins to buy something solid like real estate as backup investment? spread the eggs!
There is nothing wrong in diversifying your investment but when it comes to bitcoin and if i was able to make a fortune in this market, i would re invest in this market till it reaches the level i am envisioning and then i will plan to diversify, other than that there is no urgency as the market itself is not even a decade old and the market is going to grow in the comings years and the price will explode from where it is right now.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

I think it is a dream for most of us around here because we're not trading and investing in cryptocurrency in order to just do it, we all are trying to achieve some goals and dreams here.
In my opinion, investing your money into bitcoin and that in any of the real estate market are                      two separate things and that there is nothing in common in both of them. You have to keep both these things as separate and that you have to manage your money in a way which can then help in making money from both the ways, thus helping you in having more money in your pocket inorder to meet your needs in a better way.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

This could be the stupidest thing anyone can do. Whatever you do real estate means you have part of the real world. A land that you can call yours that noone else can own. Owning even a small tiny part of the world worths a lot more than you can imagine. Humanity is growing in population faster than we admit and the longer this keeps happening having a land of your own will always be very valuable, even if not in price, in value it will be. I would rather own a land than own bitcoin and I am very pro-btc guy.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

Trading anything for real estate would be a wise decision considering the fact that real estate almost always increase in value over the years, so it would be a very decent idea to invest in real estate with proceeds from the sale of BTC.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Trading anything for real estate would be a wise decision considering the fact that real estate almost always increase in value over the years, so it would be a very decent idea to invest in real estate with proceeds from the sale of BTC.

Yes it is a wiseful idea to trade bitcoin for real estate because at least you have an additional income like making renting of your own real estate which your great asset came from your bitcoin investment proceeds. In this situation your effort from bitcoin will bear another secure source of income from real estate increasing values every year.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

If I ever earn enough to buy or build a property I would do it because owning a property to live in and not pay rent or mortgages would bring my living expenses down and saving money over the long term is like making money. If I had my own home then I would buy real estate to rent out as that would bring me passive income in and at some stage I wouldn't want to be working hard like I do right now. I would want to relax and spend time doing things I love plus looking after my health and Family. I would still though be involved in Bitcoin and Crypto but more part-time as a hobby.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I am wondering how many of you are selling your bitcoins to buy something solid like real estate as backup investment? spread the eggs!

I don’t see any problem using bitcoin to buy or get a real estate property. If you have the bitcoin to buy do it. It is a fine investment. If you don’t have enough, earn more.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

I think its rather problematic now. No lawyer would agree to conclude such deal, bit in several decades it would probably become common practice

It will become very common in the future, but right now is not the moment to try that not only there is not regulation in place to do that but also the price of bitcoin is really low and it is not the time to be buying a house with it, right now is the time to hold our coins and to only sell once the price has skyrocketed or has at least recovered from the crash we suffered.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

Me personally, i believe that we should really diversify our portfolio and not just invest on crypto currency. Me, i also dabble a bitnin stocks and am planning on buying real estates like land and housesnthat i could i turn profit from by leasing them. But all of them could begin from trading in crypto currency.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

Well i guess that there are many members here that are already doing that even the likes of me if i am going to receive that much profit or money i will invest it to property. However, i am still new on this system and struggling also to what happen on bitcoin market price.
Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

I sold 20% of my BTC to invest in real estate. If you want to know the exact number of investors, this number can not statistical.
michellebson2

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

Currently, in my country of residence do not accept Bitcoin, the use of bitcoin to buy real estate difficult to implement, if anyone has done this, please share so I can learn more, thank you.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

Over here! I still keep some coins but I use most of it as a a capital for other businesses.

If I'll be given a chance and have that amount of BTC's I would also invest it in real estates. We all know that there are only little chances that the price of real estates depriciates.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

this is a popular topic currently. alot of people are taking real estate and merging them with bitcoin, as i heard its going really well. has anone invested? how has it been going?
Actually this is the beauty of Bitcoin that it can be used to buy anything in countries where it is legal to trade Bitcoin for the good and services you want to buy. Many companies in America accept Bitcoin and you can pay in Bitcoin for your groceries.

Besides, Amazon was also thinking about accepting Bitcoin but it is still not confirmed if they do. The general acceptability of a currency is the most desired of factors that are expected from good money. There are people who have been trading Bitcoin for real estate and it has an element of diversification as well.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

Well it is also a good investment and I really think that it is the best that you could ever have,
For me I would really choose to trade my Bitcoin for real estate because my kids could really use it in the future.
Real estate will not benefit as much the Bitcoin is benefiting you so you have to keep investing in the Bitcoin in order for getting more profit besides which if you are a productive investor and want to get more profit then start real estate as well. In this modern world the cryptocurrencies have entered into real estate as well so you can start both which will benefit you the most as I heard a time ago real estate holders have sold out about 52 flats with payment as Bitcoin.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

And I am wondering why YOU, the OP, after so much time are still wearing the avatar of a notorious scam, the "C" scam.
Both are good and profitable businesses and can incur you good future return but Bitcoin is much advanced and internationally recognized and can be very easily converted into cash however the investment in real estate, though has low risk attached, but cannot be converted into money easily and thus had very low liquidity. There are factors which should be kept in mind before making such decisions.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

And I am wondering why YOU, the OP, after so much time are still wearing the avatar of a notorious scam, the "C" scam.
Both are good and profitable businesses and can incur you good future return but Bitcoin is much advanced and internationally recognized and can be very easily converted into cash however the investment in real estate, though has low risk attached, but cannot be converted into money easily and thus had very low liquidity. There are factors which should be kept in mind before making such decisions.

Real estate is profitable but it takes a lot of years before the price will increase while cryptocurrency trading will make you earn more profit daily or monthly depending on how long you stay in the market looking at the prices.
gussupri

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

Real estate is profitable but it takes a lot of years before the price will increase while cryptocurrency trading will make you earn more profit daily or monthly depending on how long you stay in the market looking at the prices.
althoug it need more time generating profit than cryptocurrency, investing in property has less risk than crypto.and also we can loss more 90% in crypto while market being crash.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

I think many peoples who early join on cryptocurrency already buying property from cryptocurrency profits. I am investing my money on cryptocurrency market because i am want to buy property from the profits and i am believe cryptocurrency will give big profits from my investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: