Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Arweave (Techstars 2018): A new internet in a very scalable blockchain  (Read 11942 times)
Archain.org (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:59:47 PM

Hi all,

@bhobafett - The pre-sale period has ended now - if you purchased tokens during the pre-sale, all of the information about your wallet is currently contained within your public and private keys. In the future, you will be able to load these keys into the Archain software to view your balance.

@R_Oliver - That's great to hear - thanks for the support!

As always everyone, feel free to join our Discord server (see our post here on 4th Oct for the link) if you'd like to chat about the project and our recent developments, or if you have any support needs.

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ilsshort

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
bedminister

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:15:08 PM

how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:19:41 PM

Hi all,

@bedminister - in total there will be 55,000,000 AR issued in the Genesis block.

As always, feel free to ask any and all questions - we're happy to help!

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO

stuffedcobalt

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

How can I participate in the bounty program?
Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:21:49 PM

Hi @stuffedcobalt,

I'm afraid the bounty campaign is over for now. However, if you stay tuned to our bounty thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2086939.msg20852664#msg20852664), you will be up to date with all future bounty campaign developments as we'll be posting all updates there.

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO

eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:49:40 AM

@Archain.org:  The level of professionalism you guys are showing everywhere (including posts in this forum) is promising. Keep it up!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

@eXpl0sive - Thanks so much - everyone in the office is really very glad to hear you feel that way! The experience of our backers and our users is absolutely our top priority. We recognise that our contributors have put a lot of faith in us, and we take the responsibility of delivering on our promises very seriously.

As always, please don't hesitate to drop us an email or post here if you have any suggestions for improvements, or more general feedback comments about the project of course.

All the best,
India
Archain CCO

loferbart

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:31:01 AM

Is this an open source project? The Github link on this thread is invalid. The Github repository I found on the official website is hardly active. It has very few commits and very little activity. This kind of concerns me with an ICO-backed project. I'd love to hear from the dev team on these issues. Thanks.
Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:45:37 AM

Hi loferbart,

Firstly, thank you sincerely for your comment. I checked, and you are entirely right - I'm not sure how it happened, but the GitHub link on this thread was indeed invalid. I have now amended this error with the correct link to our active GitHub repo. Also, here's the link for your convenience - https://github.com/ArchainTeam. I have double-checked the website link too, and again, you're right - it currently leads to the wrong repo. I will ensure that this is corrected today by the dev team as a matter of urgency.

As you can see by checking out the correct GitHub repository, our development is indeed progressing rapidly and we are very active with our commits. Again, thank you for pointing these issues out, as it allows us to find and correct issues like this.

As always, we welcome any comments you may have when you're had a chance to check out the correct repository.

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO

Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

Hi again loferbart,

I just wanted to let you know that we have now updated the website GitHub link to the correct repo (https://github.com/ArchainTeam). This should all be in order now, but please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further comments, feedback, or problems at all - I'm always happy to help, and appreciative of community involvement.

Just to offer further reassurance, we are indeed a full two months ahead of our development targets, and you can read more about our latest progress in our Medium blog post here.

All the best,

India
Archain CCO

Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

Hi everyone!

Today I am thrilled to share some very exciting news - Archain has joined the prestigious Techstars Berlin 2018 startup accelerator programme! For details of how this will propel Archain and the AR.cash cryptocurrency to new heights, we recommend that you visit our Medium blog post here.

Best wishes,

India
Archain CCO

Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

Hello everyone,

From today onwards, Archain will be known as Arweave. This will further differentiate us from similarly named cryptocurrency projects, while putting the focus on our novel and innovative blockweave technology. Rest assured that we remain totally committed to our mission of building a universal platform for information permanence, and there is no change or impact on the tokens held by our backers. Same team, same vision, same technology - just a new name.

You can read more about the name change on our Medium blog post here, and check out our brand new website at www.arweave.org.

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback feel free to share them here on Bitcointalk, or email us directly at our new team email address (team@arweave.org).

Here on Bitcointalk we will be using the new username Arweave.org in the future, so if you see posts from that username, you can know that it's a member of our team speaking to you.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO

Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

Hi all,

Just letting everyone know that I've just updated the OP here to reflect our updated website and our name change.

As always let me know if you have any questions - I'd be happy to help

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO

thestupidfool

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

I am trying to find a chart of the price of arweave but can not fine one. Can you direct me to one please? And what exchanges is it on? Thanks.
Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

Hi @thestupidfool

AR cash tokens are not on exchanges yet, as our main network hasn't launched yet. If you want more info about our timeline (including main network launch date, etc.), I'd recommend this blog post of ours. If you want to hear first about the next opportunity to buy tokens, I'd also recommend signing up to our token sale mailing list on our website here - don't worry we won't spam you or share your email address, ever.

Let me know if you have any questions - always happy to help.

India
Arweave CCO

Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

Hi everyone!

Today I'm glad to let you know that registration for the next Arweave token sale is now open.

You can see our blog post for more information, but as we expect a very high demand for tokens we are asking all those interested in purchasing AR cash tokens to register for participation by completing our short web form here.

As always you can drop us an email with any questions or comments at team@arweave.org, or of course leave replies here.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO

Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:37:40 AM

Hi everyone!

Today I'm glad to let you know that registration for the next Arweave token sale is now open.

You can see our blog post for more information, but as we expect a very high demand for tokens we are asking all those interested in purchasing AR cash tokens to register for participation by completing our short web form here.

As always you can drop us an email with any questions or comments at team@arweave.org, or of course leave replies here.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO
Has Arweave already begun to register to buy the token? How much is the price? Do you have a bonus to buy ahead of time?
Arweave.org

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

Hi @Lareina - Yep, registration has opened for token purchases now! The price and other specific details have not been released yet, but if anyone is interested in participating in the sale, they should register their interest via this short web form and we will update you via email as details are released.

Hello @moirahpascual11 - Thanks for your support! I'd echo what I have said above to Lareina, if you'd like to make a token purchase you can register your interest via the web form here. Otherwise we'd love you (and anyone else interested in the project) to join us over on our Discord server here or our brand new Telegram group here.

Of course as always everyone, you can ask any and all questions via email to our support address: team@arweave.org, or my individual staff address india@arweave.org too.

All the best,

India
Arweave CCO
Arweave.org

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

Wanted to give you all a couple of updates from the past day or so:

- About a day ago, we launched a brand-new Arweave Telegram group - join us on Telegram here

- The monthly Arweave livestream took place yesterday, and you can watch a recording of the stream here on our YouTube channel. If you want to be alerted to future livestreams, make sure to subscribe to our channel and turn on notifications!

As always, we're happy to chat via email (team@arweave.org) or any of our social media accounts (see below) - keep in touch and let us know if you have any questions!

Links to social media:
Twitter
Discord
Medium
Reddit
Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: