Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] XPLAY - A global extreme entertainment technology and tokenized ecosystem  (Read 16349 times)
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

hi, can somebody help me how to add a custom XPA token in MEW?

hello there.. you can add a custom token in MEW with these details:

symbol: XPA
decimal:  18
contract address: 0x90528aeb3a2B736B780fD1B6C478bB7E1d643170

then hit save. Smiley

thanks you so much for teaching me how.
do you have news about the exchange? im planning to buy some tokens and hold it for long term period. since i missed the ico.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

I still do not understand how XPA will act on my wallet after I send ETH to the address of the contract

So EOS can be obtained at your wallet

But as XPA?

Please add custom token in myetherwallet:
symbol is xpa
decimal is 18
contract address is 0x90528aeb3a2B736B780fD1B6C478bB7E1d643170

then you shall see xpa.

Pls let me know if you cannot see it, thanks

Its that the add custom for XPA toke for Myetherwallet?
Ok i will try if thats the true wallet, Actually thank you for the info. Ill appreciate you active from your campaign.

yes sir,, this is the correct detail to add XPA tokens in your MEW..
 i already done this procedure and it worked. and im sure for you it will.
that was also one of my problem this past few days, well anyway thanks for clarifying things and helping us out, good to hear those active personnel who can assist us in terms of this kind of situation or question regarding this project. Way to go and congratulations again for the huge success. Cheers!
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

then hit save. Smiley

do you have news about the exchange? im planning to buy some tokens and hold it for long term period. since i missed the ico.

me either.. i am waiting for the exchange and will probably wait for some  dumps and buy for the cheaper price..
i hope to see some announcements about this for the next more or less two weeks..
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:29:25 PM

hello, been out for a couple of days.. any updates about the token sale? are all tokens been sold out? how much did xplay raised?

The token's been sold out few days ago, XPA token issued on coins: 1,000,000,000 (1billion), sales target equivalent to: $10,000,000 (10million) they've already reach their target cap. Huge success to the team!

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

hey folks, i wonder if the team had escrow during crowdsale? and is there any news on exchange?

As the dev said the XPA token will be available for exchange in tidebit.com after the ICO finished and as far as I know they are currently negotiating on some big exchanges because they will not let their supporter to disappoint about their favorite exchanges.

I don't know if they have escrow during the crowdsale  Huh does anyone know??

speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:33:07 PM

I'm curious about the age limit who can use or view Xplay. It says it's an adult entertainment, so it's restricted below 18 year old?

I think they have a program or a system that utilize to sort out the minors. Even if the minors can go to the site how can they settle a payment to access a site if they don't have xpa token.

Minors now a day are very curious they can have xpa token if they buy it because no age restriction if you buy token as long as you can pay it.

well yeah thats right, this project will need some security, so any minors cant in. From this adult website becouse yes, the children right now is curious about sex, so lets support this project to improved and to succes.Lets go Xplay!!!
Agree, and yes minors needs to have proper guidance and also to answer their questions regarding this one, we cannot avoid that nowadays they are being curious to what they see, hear or read in the internet, this is why you have to guide them properly. Education always starts at home, and nowadays sex has been discussed so that minors are aware about those kind of things, but they are educated slowly and surely.
Yes it is true that it is only for adults and it is restricted for 18 years old and younger. Because I think the people behind this project is still concern in our society, because if they will not put a limitation or restriction, it will going to be very expose to any one and the developer know what is the effect of it in our society.
If this is so then it is nice, they should always think that internet are mixed and composed of different genres and ages. It should be like that, consider the needs and the security of the costumers and not only pure business. According to you it would also give a big impact to the community and society, and it really does affect the current state of youngsters around because of curiosity.
Hanako

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

then hit save. Smiley

me either.. i am waiting for the exchange and will probably wait for some  dumps and buy for the cheaper price..
i hope to see some announcements about this for the next more or less two weeks..

Yeah we are all just waiting for some announcement and an updates for this project. I feel so luckily when i see how this project growing enough hehehe many people's are now having to support Xplay now hehehehe
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

then hit save. Smiley

The first exchange for the XPA token will be on tidebit.com so you should sign up now and wait for the ICO to finished so you can buy the XPA tokens.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

I see that the project is offering vr too . I have a question how about the under age or minor teens who will be accessing the xplay how can your team restrict them from going to your site ?

well yeah this is the great project for the adult. but for the minor i think the minor cant afford to buy tokens. so for the parent pls guide your children becouse the children right now is curious about the adult website,but lets wait for the update Go Xplay !!
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:06:12 PM

I noticed that the management team of XPlay are Asian but they targeted the US citizen as investor and luckily they reach their initial target before the end of the ICO.

Just a bit curious does it also means that there are also lot of US citizen interested in adult film industry because most of the investor of this project are US citizen Huh Huh
I think the management team of XPlay targeting the US citizen because there is a lot of people there who are willing to invest. It is not because US citizen are interested in adult film, because every country in this world are interested to it. Not only the US citizens. Just saying hehe

Most of the new project created nowadays targeted US because they know that people from US can easily adapt the new technology because new ICO's are usually written on their own language.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

I see that the project is offering vr too . I have a question how about the under age or minor teens who will be accessing the xplay how can your team restrict them from going to your site ?

well yeah this is the great project for the adult. but for the minor i think the minor cant afford to buy tokens. so for the parent pls guide your children becouse the children right now is curious about the adult website,but lets wait for the update Go Xplay !!

I think it is not a big problem for the developer because we are entering in the crypto world whereas identity is hidden so they wouldn't know if the XPA token holder is adult or minor but I hope they still have solution for this.

Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

If so, then it is good that they should always think that the Internet is a mix of different genres and ages.It should be that, given the customer's needs and security, not just pure business.According to you, it will also have a great impact on society and society, and really affect the current situation of the teenagers around.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:18:00 PM

I think it is not a big problem for the developer because we are entering in the crypto world whereas identity is hidden so they wouldn't know if the XPA token holder is adult or minor but I hope they still have solution for this.

Yeah as long as there are support from the developer I bet they can easily fix this issue about the minor trying to get in. Let's just wait for the developer or management to update the thread because I know they are currently busy before closing the ICO
Beverver

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:19:33 PM

Official Announcement [updated on 26 Aug 2017, 17:00 GMT 8+]
Dear all XPlay Supporters:
We already stopped accepting ETH in smart contract address from 8:00pm GMT+8 / 12:00pm UTC today (26 August).
We will wait for our ICO platform partner to finish up the ICO process.

We will keep you posted for any updates!
Thanks for your support!!
XPlay Team
https://xplay.fund/ico

Official telegram link:

https://t.me/joinchat/CvaXNg4T_y13oqxdix9y9w

[all official news will be announced there very promptly]

Pre-ICO closed on 7 August and raised US$6.5 million[/b][/size][/size][/size][/color]

Xplay: A global extreme entertainment technology and tokenized ecosystem

The global entertainment industry comprises games, cinema, TV and video, publishing, music and broadcast. Rising purchasing power, technological innovation and increasing adoption of digital content have contributed to the overall growth of the global entertainment industry. Total revenue for the global entertainment industry has increased from US$801.0 billion in 2012 to US$869.8 billion in 2016. Total revenue of the global entertainment industry is expected to reach US$950.9 billion in 2021.

XPlay is a blockchain-led ecosystem that connects into the entertainment industry. We are building the tokenized entertainment economy in Greater China and APAC region in particular in the Adult content and gaming area.  

XPlay will generate the world's digital content information for each original content. Digital content information contains metadata such as artist, release time and content subject matter. When we see a message, we can understand who created the information at what time, and who did what kind of changes at what time. Newly added metadata will make information itself more valuable, and will even affect our
judgments on the quality of information.

On the XPlay platform, users can choose what they are interested in, ensuring at the same time that they are not manipulated by any algorithm. All other algorithms related to content display are open source and transparent. Users can also participate in algorithm optimization. XPlay team believes that only in a completely user-based content platform, can we establish a content value ecosystem with sustainable development.

What is XPlay?

Unlike traditional video sites and different from the blockchain technology used in other simple UGC-content production platforms such as Yoyow and Steemit, XPlay is a blockchain-based, user-content oriented ecosystem for releasing, recommending and trading of global extreme adult entertainment. It provides a user-content C2C platform (such as interactive livestreaming) as well as a B2C entertainment platform with user participation in various segments and scenes. Such user participation will be encouraged by community interaction, a ranking system and monetary incentives. XPlay also offers artificial intelligence-based translation services while gradually expanding its various extreme entertainment projects, thus removing all troubles along the road on the pursuit of happiness.

The global entertainment market is booming and has great potential. From $801 billion in 2012 to $889.9 billion in 2016, the total revenue in the global entertainment industry is expected to reach $950.9 billion in 2021. XPlay utilizes blockchain technology coupled with advanced artificial intelligence technology to provide multi-featured services.

XPlay's application of the blockchain technology is multifaceted. It is a forerunner in the use of artificial intelligence recognition technology to let users know their own preferences. One feature of XPlay is for the individual user's feelings to be intelligently recognized and categorized regionally. With the use of matching search technology based on the user's preferences, it then conducts a search through the blockchain for each of the regionalized sexy files and allows the user to choose whether to add the file's blockchain to obtain usage rights.

A second features of XPlay is its revolutionary use of blockchain technology in selecting the video clips with the most traffic to remain in the blockchain, thus helping the adult video industry to generate greater profits. According to the plot or actions based on a certain standard, XPlay can split a complete adult film into multiple files before entering into the blockchain, thus enabling the sale and auction of files by users. Through the transparent record of the blockchain, XPlay will isolate the most attractive pieces of the single film into multiple short videos. In this way, the profit of each adult film will increase by at least three times.

Thirdly, using the blockchain "transparent book" technology XPlay will give each content a unique digital fingerprint to track the circulation of each content and its source, thereby eliminating piracy issue.

The fourth feature is that XPlay will ensure the user's privacy is not compromised. While the use of blockchain ensures all disclosures of information are open and transparent, private information and browsing history that users do not want to disclose will not be recorded in the blockchain.

Fifth, the display of content will not be interfered by a central platform. On the XPlay platform, users can choose their own content of interest according to the blockchain's public records to ensure that they are not controlled by the algorithms of other companies such as Google and Facebook. All of XPlay's content display-related algorithms are open source and transparent. Users can also participate in the optimization of these algorithms.

XPA Token's Three Characteristics

1. Versatility - XPA Tokens issued by XPlay are functionally similar to Bitcoin, which is the necessary medium for the extreme entertainment ecology. The use of XPA can improve transaction efficiency.  

2. Wide Applications - On the XPlay streaming media platform, XPA can be used to obtain content copyright, and to reward content producers. In the future, XPA Tokens can be used in other extreme entertainment platforms. XPA Tokens can be used in trading activities on the XPlay ecological platform and cooperative platforms, and the market demand for XPA tokens will increase.  

3. Sophisticated New Payment Method - Unlike traditional video charging methods, XPlay adapts to the audience's viewing habits. It is not like watching a movie from the beginning to the end. Instead, the viewer will be pulled into the best segments in a view-hopping mode. According to the blockchain's open and transparent records, XPA Tokens will only be charged for the scene watched and not for the cost of watching the whole film. The XPA Token is real-time, efficient, and it supports small payment technology to help achieve this innovative billing method for adult content.

Official website: http://xplay.fund
Team: Experienced media practitioners in Hong Kong and Taipei
White Paper:http://xplay.fund/pdf/Xplay-White-Pape-v1.04-EN.pdf
Token: XPA (ERC-20 compatible)
Pre-ICO, ICO, exchange platform: www.tidebit.com - A cryptocurrency exchange in HK

Token sale details:

First Round (10% of XPA):
Pre-ICO Period: 1th to 7th 7:59pm August 2017 (Funded around US$6 million as of 5 August)
ICO Period: 7th 8pm to 30th 7:59pm August 2017 (23 days in total)
Time zone: GMT+8
Funding target for first round: US$10 Million
XPA token is available for trade on tidebit.com after 30 August

Second Round (41% of XPA):
Bidding Period: beginning on 11 December 2017 for 410 consecutive days

49% of XPA - XPlay reserve

Hiring social media / digital marketing experts in Japanese, Russian and Korean market.
Hiring bitcointalk and reddit experts.
I think this project will success because of its target audience. Maybe 1/3 of media streaming site is a mature content/site. Through its innovative feature you can easily use the site however you like.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:27:30 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 04:05:54 PM by xhienigat

decimal:  18

then hit save. Smiley

The first exchange for the XPA token will be on tidebit.com so you should sign up now and wait for the ICO to finished so you can buy the XPA tokens.

Thank you for this information but can you please prove us a link about the announcement of XPA being available in tidebit.com from the team to make it sure that its true. Thanks!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:30:12 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 04:08:32 PM by rdny

I am so excited for this project because I really do love watching porn and it makes me feel better whenever I am sad or depressed in life. So let us go xplay. Let's triumph against other pornsites!

Me either i love watching porn, when im horny and alone lol,honestly watching porn is my hobby when im bored im agree for this project Goodluck Xplay!
mrongoz22

Activity: 518

LIVECASINO

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:35:44 PM

One more day ico sale will be finished, if I may ask whether this project has got soft cap? And how much fund collected from ico sales

LIVECASINO
Aeronrivas

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:37:00 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 03:53:13 PM by Aeronrivas

Yes i agree how would they restrict some underage or minor not to access your website? We cant say that its up to their parents because teenagers nowadays are really curios about this kind of website and sometime they are not telling it to their parents. So how do they supposed to guide their child if they dont even know what their children doing.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:39:52 PM

hello, been out for a couple of days.. any updates about the token sale? are all tokens been sold out? how much did xplay raised?

The sale reached its cap a couple of days ago. It was a success. You can also read from previous reply on what happened especially pages 7-13.

thank you mate.. i just dont see new updates in the thread due to  so many people posting.. updates from the team can not be seen right away.. hope they will pin it in the op then.

if that so please let them pin how to  have  XPA Awallet too as it is the trend now on this thread ..
ICO selling is now close sir . and every post and updates now are for the present and the future of the ICO..
this means that the thread is really on watch bout the ICO and XPLAY... the campaignn manager did the great job to caught the attention of the netizens and get involve on the topic
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:07:01 PM

The adult industry is a very huge market. Tapping this market for an ICO or a project on blockchain will really gain a wide support. This is what happened to XPLAY. The ICO was a very fast sell. This will be a model for tokenized ecosystem for adult entertainment.

yes, adult contents website is very eyecathing materials specially to us men, this is also the key of the success of this ico, very fast token sell in just lessthan a month.

Because the team project are very active so thats why that project was really great. And the men as you said it was eyecatching yeah thats is true.

as long as it has adult contents, people would really be interested to it. especially with men. they tend to be interested to it. and no wonder why the xplay team chose these theme.  Grin they know that there will be many investors for it..

Yeah you are right they are targeting a large industry xplay have a good marketing skill. Many will be interested inthis site even the lgbt community will like this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: