Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin world currency  (Read 5776 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:39:48 AM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.
Long long time to see these things coming in application. Government intervention and high network fees are some more obstructions is success. We can say it the virtual world currency but its difficult to say that it would become a real world currency accepted unanimously.
As in the statement above bitcoin being a world currency won't happen in the short. This happens with Time and as a part now the usage of bitcoin as a currency keep on increasing. At present it's purely an world currency, because of the varied features from the traditional fiat.
Bitcoin is already a world currency at the moment. People are frequently using bitcoin for international transactions, moreover bitcoin is legal in many of the developed countries. So I don’t see any point in not treating bitcoin as world currency. If you want bitcoin to be legalized around the globe, definitely this is going to take some time because some countries are still afraid of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is world currency in the sense, that bitcoin users are present throughout the world. In fact bitcoin is more pupular in such countries where they have more facilities of using internet and can afford to use bitcoin for online shopping and online business. Bitcoin users are more active in developed countires as they have more facilities to use bitcoin for different purposes  as compare to backward countries.
Bitcoin is no doubt the best thing in the world and it has so many advantages that one cannot even think of. Bitcoin has very much potential of becoming the world currency but this will take enough time to happen. It is in fact not an easy task to do. There will be so many hurdles in the way of bitcoin. Still, you can always hope for the best and this is what I believe.
Everyone is getting blessing of bitcoin and as result more people are paying tribute to it bitcoin Is very versatile it blesses each and every investor and this is the special thing that bitcoin offers it is can be used as long term investment to make huge profit as well as used as currency and it gives benefits in every mode it is used, bitcoin is one of the blessing of nowadays.
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:12:39 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 06:29:57 PM by wxa7115

It think every country will have its own coin. And major cities might have their own coin also, as well as individual provinces/states.
I do not know if such a proliferation of coins is going to be such a good idea, I think something similar to what it is happening to many alts is going to happen if that scenario became true, many alts are simply unnecessary, after reading their white paper the first thing I think is, why we need this coin in the first place? And most of the time the conclusion that I come up is that we do not need that coin at all.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:01:51 AM

It think every country will have its own coin. And major cities might have their own coin also, as well as individual provinces/states.
Every country having there own coins because they are launching now a days coins which is quite easy but the most successful coin is bitcoin so we should move to bitcoin instead going for other.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:31:44 AM

Every country having there own coins because they are launching now a days coins which is quite easy but the most successful coin is bitcoin so we should move to bitcoin instead going for other.

It makes sense for people with some, but I would disagree with "should" for those with none. It would be best for those holding it, but not necessarily so for those not yet in the system.
btcbrother

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:48:16 AM

Bitcoin will not be the world currency. There will be many cryptos and they will all share a piece of the global currency.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:02:36 AM

I believe that that day will come soon when bitcoin will become the favorite alternative currency that is accepted everywhere.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:05:36 AM

Precisely the currency of the virtual world that has the highest selling price, because bitcoin still can not be used to conduct transactions directly in the real world because in some bitcoin countries it is still illegal.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:04:31 AM

I believe that that day will come soon when bitcoin will become the favorite alternative currency that is accepted everywhere.
There is hardly any reason to deny the worth and importance of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best way of earning money so far this world has ever seen. Bitcoin has so many features and it will really be a very good idea to see this bitcoin becoming the world currency. This will bring lot of positive changings to this world and I am very much hopeful that this will going to bring peace to this world.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

There is hardly any reason to deny the worth and importance of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best way of earning money so far this world has ever seen. Bitcoin has so many features and it will really be a very good idea to see this bitcoin becoming the world currency. This will bring lot of positive changings to this world and I am very much hopeful that this will going to bring peace to this world.
Yes bitcoin can really change the life of every individual. Bitcoin gives us financial freedom to provide everythings we need. So as long as there is bitcoin a lot of life will change.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

yes of course it would be possible though. Because in other countries there are store starting accepting bitcoins as payments such as restaurants. There is already a transaction for the payments of bills. So, possible that this bitcoin can be used in any kind of transactions in the world.

veronikka

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:17:37 PM

i think it wont be happen. because all nations will not allow to convert their currency into bitcoin especially china. they already banned bitcoins in their country
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

some country rejected bitcoin. and if we come to that country, we cant use our bitcoin. it mean bitcoin cant be use in all country, but you can use in many country.
we dont know how the future of bitcoin. and many country make own coin. and maybe when you go to some country you must exchange bitcoin to their coin
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

I'm pretty sure that will suite all the people across the globe since they won't have to carry cash money on them anymore and thus they won't be running the risk of getting robbed . Secondly it will make all further payments and transactions smoother and easier without having to pay high fees imposed by the banks . Yet when bitcoin's value goes up you'll find the costumers in a loosing situation since their money will now get them *X times the item they purchased with the same amount of bitcoin and that can turnout to be very damaging , but that's the cost of inflation i guess .
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:33:11 PM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.
It is going to be very difficult for bitcoin to reach that level of adoption, but if it came to that point I think bitcoin will be able to help the world by having a common currency between buyers and sellers all around the world, this will create less friction in the economy, and a lot less money is going to be lost when you exchange currencies.
in fact, it is still very difficult for bitcoin to reach that level. because, in it there are still many comments that do not fit with the thinking of people. either because it makes the workforce little or no. but there are still some countries that do not recognize bitcoin as a currency
I don’t think so it is difficult at all. Bitcoin is already been used as international currency by people. So many people are making international transactions by using bitcoin since the speed of transactions is damn faster. Bitcoin in the coming years will be made legal throughout the world and I strongly believe that in the next decade, bitcoin will be the only sole currency of the global village.

A decade is not going to enough for bitcoin to become the only global currency on existence, that is simply too soon and I have my doubts that is going to happen at all, people love their fiat, even if we know the truth and we know that the fiat system is rigged so only a few people get the benefits of the system as long as the economy of the country works people are not going to have a reason to question the system at all and to want a change.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

Yeah it si the best currency and all the people are aware of it that the value and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing as more and more bitcoin popularity is now increasing, it is the time to get in the bitcoin and the popularity of the bitcoin will be more than this if all the people will buy more bitcoin in the very short time, I love to hold the bitcoin as the side income as will.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:52:25 PM

yes it's possible that soon companies would go and add bitcoin as part of their business where they can accept bitcoin as part of their payment method. All we need is to adopt crypto currency so we can use it whenever we want. Btc has a potential because in 2022 the price could reach $25000 and that could over whelmed us.
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:33:52 PM

whether we should make our country's current currency into history only,
I support crypto currency but I do not support the regular currency knocked out because of crypto currency ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:16:08 PM

Yeah it si the best currency and all the people are aware of it that the value and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing as more and more bitcoin popularity is now increasing, it is the time to get in the bitcoin and the popularity of the bitcoin will be more than this if all the people will buy more bitcoin in the very short time, I love to hold the bitcoin as the side income as will.
The value of bitcoin is increasing day by day which is a proof of people involvement in bitcoin so if the people will join bitcoin with such a great ambition so how bitcoin would not become the popular currency of the world and when bitcoin gets such a great popularity then bitcoin will become a global currency of the world. People encouragement is most important to boom up bitcoin in the world. I think soon bitcoin will be a global currency of the world in future.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:52:29 PM

I think bitcoin will improve the economy of anything like this happen.  And still now many companies are exchanging their goods and services of. With bitcoin. And I fund nothing wrong with it.  There is not such affect to economy.  Bitcoin is now accepted by many people and companies and investment banks in return of regular currency,  or their services and good.  Many thousands people are now get connected to the bitcoins and are involved in it. Bitcoin is continously growing..
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:46:12 PM

Precisely the currency of the virtual world that has the highest selling price, because bitcoin still can not be used to conduct transactions directly in the real world because in some bitcoin countries it is still illegal.
Yes there are some hurdles, impediment and constrains in bit coin like in some countries bit coin is illegal while china has ban on bit coin but still the price of bit coin indicates the best future of bit coin so bit coin is the only currency for which we can expect that it will be the world currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: