Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:33:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin world currency  (Read 5776 times)
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.
as far as I know it can, if bitcoin is used to buy a need we have to have by buying transaction and you buy goods then can.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Bitcoin is now under the development, then I think the countries part is to take their action how to apply tax with their people using bitcoin. Regulation is the part of the government to make the economy better alongside with bitcoin.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

I think, Bitcoin is still difficult to replace the role of conventional currency, in general bitcoin currently exists as an alternative currency.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.

I think we don't need tor rush right now. The reason they are implementing many solutions for the issues of bitcoin is that they are looking forward to these developments. I think it will be possible after years of finding solutions to the problem of transacting and using bitcoin. In terms of economy, I think bitcoin is helping the economy of one's country because bitcoin are creating new millionaires to people.
i think their is nothing impossible that the bitcoin is the world currency because bitcoin now is the digital currency or a decentralized currency so it is nothing's impossible

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
renbucs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

It s possible since some business transaction today accept bitcoin as payment. However it will be a long process since all countries have different currency.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

Of course, bitcoin will be the world currency in the future. Because, it has made a big name in the world. Through which people are being benefited and through it people have lived a good life. Bitcoin is one of the things through which people are doing business.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I think we don't need tor rush right now. The reason they are implementing many solutions for the issues of bitcoin is that they are looking forward to these developments. I think it will be possible after years of finding solutions to the problem of transacting and using bitcoin. In terms of economy, I think bitcoin is helping the economy of one's country because bitcoin are creating new millionaires to people.
i think their is nothing impossible that the bitcoin is the world currency because bitcoin now is the digital currency or a decentralized currency so it is nothing's impossible
Bitcoin is going to be the future or world currency in future. It has a lot of potential and the more people start using it, the more it spreads. The advantages it offers are in bulk. The marginal product of capital is very high particularly in countries where the technology is not yet allowed to be used. From investment point of view, it is very desirable and its demand is high.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

I think for now, it is impossible. Since some of the government in some countries doesn't see any good in bitcoin. They can't see the advantages of the bitcoin in the world. It is not easy to change only one currency in the world. Since our country have different levels in economy.  Maybe in the future,  if bitcoin will be more establish that's the time we can buy everything in the entire world.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

I think for now, it is impossible. Since some of the government in some countries doesn't see any good in bitcoin. They can't see the advantages of the bitcoin in the world. It is not easy to change only one currency in the world. Since our country have different levels in economy.  Maybe in the future,  if bitcoin will be more establish that's the time we can buy everything in the entire world.
maybe someday it can happen if large finance instution make agreement about payment system for international trade.no more need LC which the permitting process is very complicated
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

Bitcoin – Mark of the beast, one world currency.
It would make sense that a cryptocurrency would be used to usher in a one world currency and the antichrist. Logistically, you could never have the same paper fiat all over the world acting as a one world currency. It would have to be a digital currency. However, the fact that Bitcoin, the block chain, is decentralized, makes one wonder if it could be controlled by the antichrist. The antichrist would have to take over the internet.The fact that it is on the network, your account can easily be disabled, preventing you from buying and selling, unless you take the mark of the beast.
So, whether or not Bitcoin, or some other cryptocurrency ends up being the one world currency remains to be seen, however it is a very high probability that it will be a digital currency, and not paper, or gold or silver.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

You know that's a good idea but today it still impossible especially now that it face some problems... There are a lots of time will need to pass just to earn its trust in everyone of us...  Some country still didn't recognize its worth...  But still we are hoping that someday they will understand its big purpose and advantage... After we live in modern world and that means jt is easy to advertise the uses and importance of cryptocurrency especially BTC to us...
Qahay

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

This will affect well, but there are difficulties with the transfer of dollars to bitcoins and back, because these operations are removed a significant commission and we lose money.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

For me, it is happening now but only in the cryptocurrency world. Even bitcoin is popular and costly there are still some company, establishment, and country that don’t accept and allow bitcoin for some reason. We all know that bitcoin’s capability is superb that you can use it to transact your money and buy some things anonymously that is the main reason why some country ban bitcoin because of that, we also know that in every state they have their own jurisdiction and laws. So if you compared the real money into bitcoin and another cryptocurrency bitcoin and another cryptocurrency will not win over the real money. Smiley
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

I agree in using it to buy all that we need but we can't use it in some country like here in my country some establishment that we here we can use it to buy some stuffs that we needed and more establishment that do we have don't accept it yet. That's why it is not so far that it will take some more time to be more legalized in order to use in our daily transaction that we need to buy and pay things.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

your thinking is pretty good, but it is not possible to buy commodities around the world using bitcoin, because this is what governments fear in almost all the world, people are starting to leave fiat money in the real world and start switching digital currencies. the core bitcoin can not be controlled there are many weaknesses but many also have advantages
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

your thinking is pretty good, but it is not possible to buy commodities around the world using bitcoin, because this is what governments fear in almost all the world, people are starting to leave fiat money in the real world and start switching digital currencies. the core bitcoin can not be controlled there are many weaknesses but many also have advantages

Yes bitcoin is world currency. It reach the all country people. So people any where to use the bitcoin. People learn more information from bitcoin. It good investment. It change the people life. It help to future saving. It long time to hold. You get more profit. Nowadays most the country people use the bitcoin and hold the long time to invest.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

Bitcoin does have the huge potential to become the world currency because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in it and only the government will be the problem if they will ban bitcoins in their country.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:57:40 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 10:00:33 PM by ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Already known bitcoin to be decentralized not just only that but not belong to a particular country of the world. That means bitcoin is already world currency weather you like it  or not.

Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

There will be only 1 universal currency and it wil be bitcoin. Though there are going to be a lot of compettion but the due to network effect BItcoin is gonna rule them all.Lot of people cry that it is slow and expensive are just morons who instead of contrubuting to it spreads negative things. Bitcoin is developing not developed. There are lot of things to be implemented before it becomes the true universal currency.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

It will absolutely good affect for the world economy if we can use bitcoin as the main pay tools,  but look into bitcoin again, not really many people can understand clearly what bitcoin really is. I think it will take quite long time to those imagination happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: