Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA  (Read 50813 times)
Tios123 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Happy new year guys,

Sorry about the delay in the payment of the bounty. You'll definitely be getting the unpaid balances and also get paid for any further partcipation in the bounty (retweets or social media activity). We are overwhelmed with work and we are trying to catch up on all the missed deadlines.

Thank you for your understanding.

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

From what I can see, it looks like TIO is about to be added on coinmarketcap.The trading volume is now over  US 50k.
Trading volume is now below USD 10.000, TIO missed the chance to be added on coinmarketcap.com, so regretful for this
bitarsonist

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

Why is so difficult to move forward?Huh

That's a lot of time in poor trade, in a shit exange, because yes, etherdelta is shit, no other word for that exange, and tio is not listen in coinmarket and a lot of time has passed.

why is so hard?? why? I don't understand... I believe in this project I bought in ICO and I believe in the potencial and expect good returns, low supply, etc

so, I believe we will move forward... soon
Transformers

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

That's a lot of time in poor trade, in a shit exange, because yes, etherdelta is shit, no other word for that exange, and tio is not listen in coinmarket and a lot of time has passed.

why is so hard?? why? I don't understand... I believe in this project I bought in ICO and I believe in the potencial and expect good returns, low supply, etc

TIO firstly needs to be listed on coinmarketcap.com --> then moves to new exchanges: coinexchange.io , hitbtc.com,... --> Dev team needs actions to make this roadmap come true
ICOS with the supply of 581,414 reached the price of $53.26 now (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icos/), why TIO price (TIO supply: 450,000, less than ICOS supply) can not pump to this one ? why ? why ?? and why Huh
Investors are so confused now...!
Anton_notnA

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

TIO firstly needs to be listed on coinmarketcap.com --> then moves to new exchanges: coinexchange.io , hitbtc.com,... --> Dev team needs actions to make this roadmap come true
ICOS with the supply of 581,414 reached the price of $53.26 now (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icos/), why TIO price (TIO supply: 450,000, less than ICOS supply) can not pump to this one ? why ? why ?? and why Huh
Investors are so confused now...!

Well what you're describing is why I'm happy I bought in early. We all know that this coin will soon be to moon someday really soon. Look at hawala.today, look at altcommunity coin and other coins with similar supply and literally no project or team behind them and the prices are already over $10.

I'm holding over !0,000 TIO right now and I'm looking forward to seeing over $150k in my portfolio someday really soon.
Anton_notnA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

I think while the devs are doing what they're doing, think we as a community needs to talk more about the potential that this project has in other places.

If this gets to over $10 like all the other coins with similar supply even the early bounty hunters who have just 300 or 400 TIO automatically have 3 or 4k

So lets join hands and help talk about this project.

Anton_notnA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

IT's NOT an issue of If, But when or How Soon.

This coin will be valued at over $10 someday in the nearest future.

Everything points to that direction.

And yes, all we need is to hear that it's been listed on a third tier exchange like Mercatox, then it does, like like 60 to 70k for 1 week, then get listed on CMC, and that's it. 

And devs if you guys can succesfully pull off anyone of your announced projects...then BOOM, we'll be officially on the moon.

I'm patiently waiting. I know it will, it's just when.
Anton_notnA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

From what I can see, it looks like TIO is about to be added on coinmarketcap.The trading volume is now over  US 50k.
Trading volume is now below USD 10.000, TIO missed the chance to be added on coinmarketcap.com, so regretful for this

I think you have to do like 50k for about a week to get that listing.
TeddyT

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

IT's NOT an issue of If, But when or How Soon.

This coin will be valued at over $10 someday in the nearest future.

Everything points to that direction.

And yes, all we need is to hear that it's been listed on a third tier exchange like Mercatox, then it does, like like 60 to 70k for 1 week, then get listed on CMC, and that's it.  

And devs if you guys can succesfully pull off anyone of your announced projects...then BOOM, we'll be officially on the moon.

I'm patiently waiting. I know it will, it's just when.

Lol, you make it sound so easy. i have about 4,000 TIO and I know it will be minimum $2 soon, but with the way all these other low supply coins are going, it's very possible we could see TIO at over $10 after it gets listed on CMC.

Either way with price at less than $0.2, this is a good time to buy TIO.
TeddyT

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

But DEV lets get TIO listed on an exchange like Mercatox and get to Coinmarketcap, that's should be easy to do right?
Taya Afi

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

Hello. I do not see coins of the TIO on the mercatox exchange.
I really like this project. I always got answers to my questions and I'm very happy. I wish everyone good luck. I think that the TIO has a great future.
Tios123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

But DEV lets get TIO listed on an exchange like Mercatox and get to Coinmarketcap, that's should be easy to do right?

Yes we were about to be listed on Mercatox and  something happened which caused us to delay the listing. We'll get back to getting TIO on Mercatox.

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

I join the question when will the second part of the first bounty be paid? It turns out that those who scored less points - got all the points, and who helped the project in full, got half.
Give out the points and develop further!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TeddyT

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

I join the question when will the second part of the first bounty be paid? It turns out that those who scored less points - got all the points, and who helped the project in full, got half.
Give out the points and develop further!

The Devs have said they're busy trying to meet up missed deadlines and we can see there are alot of missed deadlines, lets give them some time.
TeddyT

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

A similar project to TIO called HACKEN which also concluded ICO far back August and was struggling in getting a listing on CMC just got listed and price went from below $0.5 to $6 on Yobit and they have a supply of 5million.

I'm  now starting to believe that TIO might really get to $10 as the other guy said.

I'm excited dev, can't wait. Get us on a new exchange and CMC, and see this project moon!

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

A similar project to TIO called HACKEN which also concluded ICO far back August and was struggling in getting a listing on CMC just got listed and price went from below $0.5 to $6 on Yobit and they have a supply of 5million.

I'm  now starting to believe that TIO might really get to $10 as the other guy said.

I'm excited dev, can't wait. Get us on a new exchange and CMC, and see this project moon!

first of all they have to pay the second part of bounty!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Tios123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

unique project

Thank you.

And thanks again for stopping by

Transformers

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

TIO, but not TIO, is available on coinmarketcap.com now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trade-token/
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

At the coinmarket TIO - TRADE TOKEN.
 this is TIO. TRADING on ETHERDELTA https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

first part of bounty was pay.. but it was so little rewards.. that I start be sad...
when the second part? maybe it will be better? hope that?
mr. admin could you check?
Regards
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: