Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA  (Read 50813 times)
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

I have been a member of the bounty project since the very first days, and I can say that this project was not scam, I can not say something bad about the team, they had a lot of difficulties on the way, but still I hope that the team will get in touch, the project able to live

Fully agreed to your thoughts, I am following this project since beginning, this is one project where every query of participants was answered by project team, they were so dedicated to everything, even they followed up the gifts sent to participants till delivery, lack of funds is something which is closing doors for further development of this project what I think but everything can only be cleared by TIO team only.

This was all true. But still unless team TIO show up and tell the community we are still here and just doing some strategies to overcome the difficulties, the community will still be bother and it wont stop them from thinking this project was already a SCAM. Hope to see the team soon.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

I have been a member of the bounty project since the very first days, and I can say that this project was not scam, I can not say something bad about the team, they had a lot of difficulties on the way, but still I hope that the team will get in touch, the project able to live

Fully agreed to your thoughts, I am following this project since beginning, this is one project where every query of participants was answered by project team, they were so dedicated to everything, even they followed up the gifts sent to participants till delivery, lack of funds is something which is closing doors for further development of this project what I think but everything can only be cleared by TIO team only.

This was all true. But still unless team TIO show up and tell the community we are still here and just doing some strategies to overcome the difficulties, the community will still be bother and it wont stop them from thinking this project was already a SCAM. Hope to see the team soon.

Now the hopes are about to die, there is not revert from TIO team for a long time, although many of us tried to re energize this project but all went in vein, keep the hopes alive, Good luck to all of you.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
dikan

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

I want to know why this project is dead or not running. what is the problem? there is a know maybe. but this project is very good. but I hope that this project will be successful. token tio yesterday I have not sold yet.
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

Just to inform that today I received my TIO's T-shirt! That's correct, today. I had even forgotten about this project because they did not even pay the full bounty, but at least the promise of t-shirt was fulfilled.

pundit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:09:57 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 04:30:38 PM by pundit

Just to inform that today I received my TIO's T-shirt! That's correct, today. I had even forgotten about this project because they did not even pay the full bounty, but at least the promise of t-shirt was fulfilled.

Oh thats cool, we are not getting any udpate form TIO team for past many days, it seems this project has been halted for an indefinite time, I am eager to know when was your T - shirt was posted, you can track the date of dispatch with the consignment number, it will help us to find whether TIO team is still active at backend.

Scott_Collins

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

I like your business.
Irreproachable business, riveting website, sentient idea!
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

When will it be listed on new exchange ?
pundit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

When will it be listed on new exchange ?

No any update from any of the TIO member about the project, 2-3 members in this thread are making efforts to keep this thread/project alive but all is in vein now, lets hope for some update from TIO team.

claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

Oh thats cool, we are not getting any udpate form TIO team for past many days, it seems this project has been halted for an indefinite time, I am eager to know when was your T - shirt was posted, you can track the date of dispatch with the consignment number, it will help us to find whether TIO team is still active at backend.

It was posted in Thailand in 17 Nov 2017.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

The project actually mattered than the T-shirt, but quite unfortunate things are not going as expected. I really had high hopes for this project though, but since one of the team member gave up the ghost (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066861.msg32448789#msg32448789), which is actually saddening, I feel the team has not being do so much about the project development with lack of update afterwards, except there is any plan for the future we do not know about anyway, which for now it is more like we are all bag holding. For those who care to know where the project stands, this was the last update from the team.

- About timing the market: we've already been hurt by wrongly timing the market in the past. Back when I raised the concern bitcoin was $10,300, it went already below 8000. If we had gone on the exchange then, it would have been a waste of momentum, and exchange fees paid would have been lost. If we have to go a centralized exchange in a bear market then we're better off doing it when our main platform is live, our fight right now is for our tour guides platform to go live.

- On final note, this is a very small project, total money raised during our ICO was 103,000 and over 80% of the funds were from friends and family, less than $15,000 (which we're thankful for) came from this community, so yes pressure for us to deliver on promises is very personal and close to home.

The huge losses from crypto this year has scared aware our investors, and like most of you, we also bought bitcoin at over $17k, with the sole intent to use it to pay for exchange listings and we're still counting our losses. With our core investors shaken up, we can't afford to throw money around and jeopardize the future of this project, it's important that we concentrate our funds on whats most important, which is paying for right the developers to get our Tour Guides platform up, if the market appears to have found it's floor before then, we'll be listing on an exchange as well, if not, we'll time a big exchange listing to match with our platform lunch.

We all know how the market has been, which affected a lot of projects, and the last few statements were actually reasonable but at least not enough to stop giving update as to where things stand.
pundit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

The project actually mattered than the T-shirt, but quite unfortunate things are not going as expected. I really had high hopes for this project though, but since one of the team member gave up the ghost (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066861.msg32448789#msg32448789), which is actually saddening, I feel the team has not being do so much about the project development with lack of update afterwards, except there is any plan for the future we do not know about anyway, which for now it is more like we are all bag holding. For those who care to know where the project stands, this was the last update from the team.

- About timing the market: we've already been hurt by wrongly timing the market in the past. Back when I raised the concern bitcoin was $10,300, it went already below 8000. If we had gone on the exchange then, it would have been a waste of momentum, and exchange fees paid would have been lost. If we have to go a centralized exchange in a bear market then we're better off doing it when our main platform is live, our fight right now is for our tour guides platform to go live.

- On final note, this is a very small project, total money raised during our ICO was 103,000 and over 80% of the funds were from friends and family, less than $15,000 (which we're thankful for) came from this community, so yes pressure for us to deliver on promises is very personal and close to home.

The huge losses from crypto this year has scared aware our investors, and like most of you, we also bought bitcoin at over $17k, with the sole intent to use it to pay for exchange listings and we're still counting our losses. With our core investors shaken up, we can't afford to throw money around and jeopardize the future of this project, it's important that we concentrate our funds on whats most important, which is paying for right the developers to get our Tour Guides platform up, if the market appears to have found it's floor before then, we'll be listing on an exchange as well, if not, we'll time a big exchange listing to match with our platform lunch.

We all know how the market has been, which affected a lot of projects, and the last few statements were actually reasonable but at least not enough to stop giving update as to where things stand.

Sometimes its the luck which matters the most, TIO was one of the best managed project I saw on BCT but they were able to collect only $15000 from investors during ICO which is a way lesser than funds required to run any project, also buying BTC at 17K and crashing of the crypto market is like a big hammer on wound, lets hope if market recovers by the end of this year.

dikan

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

I like this amazing project, very clear idea, and good design, made by a wonderful team, it must be successful. Good luck! I advise everyone to join, this company will definitely bring profit in the future. This company has great potential!

very good indeed this project. but the project is dead like no update info. very unfortunate. I joined the 2nd bounty tio but there is no further news of this project
ssteinb86

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

But really.. Any news?
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

Very long time, we don't have any information about new exchange, when will TIOTour be listed on new exchange ?
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Very long time, we don't have any information about new exchange, when will TIOTour be listed on new exchange ?
This is a joke? How can it be listed if the project scam? Team promise much but do nothing. What listing? We have enough dead projects on the exchanges. I think this topic must be locked because of nothing meaningful information.

And such sentences as below
I like this amazing project, very clear idea, and good design, made by a wonderful team, it must be successful. Good luck! I advise everyone to join, this company will definitely bring profit in the future. This company has great potential!
confirm it. What a stupid post!
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96]
  Print  

Jump to: