Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA  (Read 50813 times)
hangnga294

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

It seems that this project seems to be active in answering everyone's questions about the bounty provided this project, very good for projects like this, hopefully this is not just the beginning of answering everyone's statement, but at the end of this project, the dev is willing to respond everyone on this thread, may be?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

This project has almost gone silent, there is not update from any of the TIO member but trust me I still wear TIO T- shirt and it make me remind the gift of one of my earlier project, traveling industry is something which is on rise every passing day, I do not know what happened to TIO, with this limited token supply and project related to tour and travelling, price of this token should have been at a good price.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

This project has almost gone silent, there is not update from any of the TIO member but trust me I still wear TIO T- shirt and it make me remind the gift of one of my earlier project, traveling industry is something which is on rise every passing day, I do not know what happened to TIO, with this limited token supply and project related to tour and travelling, price of this token should have been at a good price.

Unfortunately you are right. There is no info not here not in twitter or somewhere else. Sad to say, but I think this project is scam
hoangz99999

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

I curious that there is no news about this project??? no bounty again?
dikan

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

I hope this projeck succes not dead
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

TIO TOUR has long been invisible after the distribution of large prizes is done maybe the project is looking for a solution to make this project as crowded as the first ICO starts or could the project suffer a substantial loss after the prize distribution has been completed

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
titteringtacos

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

Unfortunately you are right. There is no info not here not in twitter or somewhere else. Sad to say, but I think this project is scam

I agree that this is a good project. But being silent does not seem to be a valid reason that they are working. Community needs an update so that it will not bring confusion in every investor in this project. I have supported this project from the beginning for I really like the project and its team members. But leaving the community clueless on what is happening, they will start to think that this project is really a SCAM now. I hope that the team will still think of their community. Sad
Lenor5.3090

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

No news does not mean that the project is dead. I believe TIO. It is going to a good future. TIO please prove yourself again!
pundit

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

I agree that this is a good project. But being silent does not seem to be a valid reason that they are working. Community needs an update so that it will not bring confusion in every investor in this project. I have supported this project from the beginning for I really like the project and its team members. But leaving the community clueless on what is happening, they will start to think that this project is really a SCAM now. I hope that the team will still think of their community. Sad

We should to not reach to a decision too early, this is one project which has delivered gifts all around the world for joining in, it had a long vision but unfortunately due to a small capital it could not stand in the bleeding cryptocurrency market, as per TIO team, they bough BTC with it was at $2000 not its still struggling at $8000, on the other side, its also true that TIO team should not be silent but should keep it updated if this project has been closed or they are still in progess to come up with some new plan.

titteringtacos

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

We should to not reach to a decision too early, this is one project which has delivered gifts all around the world for joining in, it had a long vision but unfortunately due to a small capital it could not stand in the bleeding cryptocurrency market, as per TIO team, they bough BTC with it was at $2000 not its still struggling at $8000, on the other side, its also true that TIO team should not be silent but should keep it updated if this project has been closed or they are still in progess to come up with some new plan.

We all know how markets goes down when TIO buy bitcoins and we understand that. What we are asking is some updates on what is their next plan or move and communicate with the community so that the community will know and feel that the team is still their that we can support. We need to hear from them to motivate to go on and think big for this project. Still hoping to see the TEAM on the move.. Good luck Guys.
thyroidviral

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

thanks for that opportunity, great idea Smiley Smiley
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

I am quite happy to see that there are some communities that support TIO to be active again, even though their questioning questions have not been addressed by the TIO Parties but they remain patient with that I am still waiting for a response from the TIO can still be activated again?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

We all know how markets goes down when TIO buy bitcoins and we understand that. What we are asking is some updates on what is their next plan or move and communicate with the community so that the community will know and feel that the team is still their that we can support. We need to hear from them to motivate to go on and think big for this project. Still hoping to see the TEAM on the move.. Good luck Guys.

Guys, why you don't say simply SCAM? No work. No results. No response. What it can mean? Simply scam. 4 months of silence cannot be explained by employment. All is simply. And all gifts were for hype. Or do not you understand?
pundit

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Guys, why you don't say simply SCAM? No work. No results. No response. What it can mean? Simply scam. 4 months of silence cannot be explained by employment. All is simply. And all gifts were for hype. Or do not you understand?

Its logical that if there is no response for last 4 months and then we should get to conclusion of calling it a Scam but in TIO's case it does not seem realistic, they way their team was handling the project and answering everyone's query shown the hard work they put into this project, only the reason for no movement of this project is lack of funds what I believe, if market returns to the level of Jan18, I think TIO should be back.

Saraq1839

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

It sounds nice future ahead for this project. bought some tio, will hold it for long term. yes, hitbtc is expensive . Maybe thats way to go
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Its logical that if there is no response for last 4 months and then we should get to conclusion of calling it a Scam but in TIO's case it does not seem realistic, they way their team was handling the project and answering everyone's query shown the hard work they put into this project, only the reason for no movement of this project is lack of funds what I believe, if market returns to the level of Jan18, I think TIO should be back.
If the team work then they work without looks on the market state. If team not response such long time it mean project dead. Nothing difficult.

It sounds nice future ahead for this project. bought some tio, will hold it for long term. yes, hitbtc is expensive . Maybe thats way to go

Man, it's not this TIO on the HitBTC, sorry. But you choose the wrong topic.
badwolf1xxx1

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

how do I sign up for bounty  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
pundit

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

how do I sign up for bounty  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

You are on the wrong page dear, bounty is not longer available for this project, we are discussing the survival of this project which is unpredictable at this moment, we are not getting any update from TIO team.

SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:23:05 AM

I have been a member of the bounty project since the very first days, and I can say that this project was not scam, I can not say something bad about the team, they had a lot of difficulties on the way, but still I hope that the team will get in touch, the project able to live
pundit

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

I have been a member of the bounty project since the very first days, and I can say that this project was not scam, I can not say something bad about the team, they had a lot of difficulties on the way, but still I hope that the team will get in touch, the project able to live

Fully agreed to your thoughts, I am following this project since beginning, this is one project where every query of participants was answered by project team, they were so dedicated to everything, even they followed up the gifts sent to participants till delivery, lack of funds is something which is closing doors for further development of this project what I think but everything can only be cleared by TIO team only.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: