Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Extremely Abusive  (Read 2187 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 06:26:56 AM

I would beg to differ:

They've been taking pre-orders for ASICS early 2012, they have now taken more than 12-18 months to deliver on their products.

"they have now taken more than 12-18 months to deliver on their products." would seem to indicate otherwise, since we never promised delivery until October or November.

I'm not sure what's going on here, but Inaba has no authority to post official statements pertaining to BF Labs Inc., et al.

l
Who has deleted posts before?  Certainly not me.
Do you really want to take that position, BFL_Josh, also AKA <someone else>?

Perhaps BFL_Josh has never altered history. But <someone else> absolutely has in the context of BFL communications.
(Search for "memory hole" and folks can find one of my follow-ups where this happened.)

--

I remember what I've read. And I've read all the BFL related threads starting with the Fall 2011 BFL one's.

I recognize that you're new to BFL corporate membership, but there is a *lot* of history to overcome before BFL has a good reputation.

Absolutely I want to take that position.  That accusation is pretty serious, please provide a link where I strategically deleted any information I've posted as either Inaba or BFL_Josh.  Once again, people are acting like it's a secret that I have two accounts; It's not.  In my capacity as a representative of BFL, I post as BFL_Josh, for other things, I post as Inaba.

But in both cases, I don't hide what I write or strategically delete/alter anything.  I've been accused of that in the past by certain members of this forum, but when the chips were down it was shown those individuals lied and any accusations they made were completely fabricated just to support their weak and untenable position.  There's a feature of the forum if you use the default skin where it says when the message was last edited... so please be careful what you accuse me of, because I can prove you wrong if you are just making things up.  If there some place that I strategically deleted something, please point it out as I have no recollection of it and it would be an error on my part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 06:33:45 AM

I would beg to differ:

They've been taking pre-orders for ASICS early 2012, they have now taken more than 12-18 months to deliver on their products.

"they have now taken more than 12-18 months to deliver on their products." would seem to indicate otherwise, since we never promised delivery until October or November.

Why do you say "they have" when you should say "we have"? Are you still trying to deny you are Josh Zerlan?

You don't understand what quotes are used for, do you?  /mourns for our education system.

Any employee of any company that spoke to any individual like that would be immediately fired unless, of course, said employee sucks the dick of the owner, namely Sonny Vleisides.
RogerStrauss

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:43:40 AM

I asked BFL for a refund and they came back saying that they don't refund. I ordered when they said they are delivering and deliveries take "two months or more." This is said with the deliberate intention to deceive. It gives a clear indication that two months is a ballpark figure when they know full well the waiting list is longer than a year. This is what one should expect from a company that is headed by a convicted criminal. J only found this out after I ordered.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:30:14 PM

... This is what one should expect from a company that is headed by a convicted criminal. I only found this out after I ordered.

And this is exactly why BFL should get a scammer tag: To make new members of this community think twice before they give money to this company.

By the way: This is what Inaba / Josh Zerlan (COO of BFL) thinks about us:
... Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.  ...

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:25:52 PM

Joshua, why does the company you represent violate FTC regulations with your no refund policy? Why do you believe that what you say supersedes the law? The reality you live in has a population of one, that is you if you couldn't figure it out. Would you like to bet 100 BTC that the Monarch will not meet the specs you have put forth for the form factor?

Run back to your troll cave.

Time to sue Butterfly Labs as their is plenty of evidence to support that they are fraudulent with their activities. They are still taking preorders for their SC line of products with a two month delivery time, which is not possible and misleading per the shipping Blogs rate of production or lack thereof, or more is non specific. The Monarch is being offered currently for a December delivery and Joshua has said on his little forum that you will not get it till February if ordered now, purposefully misleading unsuspecting customers into the bait and switch with no refunds. Plus countless other lies that Joshua on behalf of BFL has told its customers.

And a Public Service Announcement!
If you have ordered from BFL and have not yet received your product, you are entitled to a refund whenever you request one (per FTC rules).
First ask Butterfly Labs for one, they will probably say no but you might get lucky.
If you ordered via PayPal you can file a complaint with them even if you are outside the 45 day window. One customer has already gotten a refund from PayPal that was outside the 45 days.
If you ordered via BTC or Bank wire, you can fill out a complaint with the FTC and they will advocate for you with BFL to get your refund. You can also contact the office of the Kansas Attorney General and inform them that you have had your money taken with no product delivered for months, just more promises.

There are also several threads on how to get a refund from BFL, here are two:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266945.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272585.0

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
Real1Guy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 05:49:50 PM

We all shoud find them and beet them Smiley
clasick scam!

It is all good
Cfarley

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:15:16 AM

Watching the BFL drama play out is like a damn soap opera on Telemundo! I haven't ordered from them, but I still check the Jody blog updates just to see the progress. Hopefully my KNC machine wont turn out like BFL and I'll get it before difficulty goes through the roof. I feel bad for the BFL customers. 60GHS a year ago would have been a MONSTER machine! Hell, even a 5GHS machine would have been respectable!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: