Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 31711 times)
Anastasiya

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DS Plus support | pluscoin.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:44:27 AM

I certainly hope so, I will report too as soon as I receive my order. I got a question to the PlusCoin team: why do you let ED list your coin officially before the ICO is finished? Why dont you just make them take it down from official listing? As far as I know there is a backlog of over 350 Tokens that wait to get listed on ED, so it shouldnt be a problem for them to replace PLC by another token. They could still relist it after the ICO. Trading volume is also not that high. I think this would reduce trading a lot and safe investors money. Surely people could still trade it on ED via the smart contract, but they would have to look for the contract address and all. Just my idea to help. Please let me know what you think about it!

Thank you for your offer. We've already written them this kind of request but still didn't get any answer.
Nevertheless, you should understand that it's a decentralized platform and after removing PLC from the list some time later anyone could make a request about adding Pluscoin to Etherdelta again.
That's why we ask you to be patient and wait till the official listing on other exchangers in December. We will announce the dates soon.

Anastasiya

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:52:42 AM

Hello, dears! I have just recieved goods from first DSPlus Black Friday. On December 1, I received a call from Yuri from DS Plus and he specified the details of the order. Literally in a couple of hours, representatives of the courier service contacted me and said that the order will come on December 3.
So I can say that the delivery was really fast, few points about this:
1) There is no customs fee, because the goods are sent directly from your city.
2) Delivery courier takes only a couple of days.
Well, what can I say? The project team does everything very professionally, regardless of the negative in their direction. Good luck, devs!
(more in Russian https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166754.msg25703152#msg25703152)

Thank you for such a positive feedback. We highly appreciate your support and participation.

We are working non-stop to meet your expectations!

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:27:49 PM

Thank you for your offer. We've already written them this kind of request but still didn't get any answer.
Nevertheless, you should understand that it's a decentralized platform and after removing PLC from the list some time later anyone could make a request about adding Pluscoin to Etherdelta again.
That's why we ask you to be patient and wait till the official listing on other exchangers in December. We will announce the dates soon.

Thanks for your answer Anastasiya, I know how EtherDelta works, but they dont just list every coin, as I mentioned there is a huge backlog of projects that want to get listed on this exchange. Even if PLC will get delisted, people can still trade it as a costum token that is not listed via the smart contract, they just need the correct contract address, but if it wasnt listed officially it would get way less attention because not many people know how to trade like I have mentioned. I can give you another suggestion for that: write Zach of EtherDelta a personal message on twitter with your request, you most likely will get an answer there. I just want to help out and protect ICO investors. Have a great day.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:59:35 AM

When the PLUSCOIN will be listed on HitBTC? I have token sent it there, I got wrong sent, but I am waiting PLUSCOIN to be listed there.
Anastasiya

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:04:53 PM

When the PLUSCOIN will be listed on HitBTC? I have token sent it there, I got wrong sent, but I am waiting PLUSCOIN to be listed there.

PlusCoin will enter exchanges in December. The exact date will be announced soon. We have preliminary agreements with HitBTC.
http://telegra.ph/DS-Plus-PlusCoin-Announces-Reaching-Preliminary-Agreements-with-A-Number-of-Exchanges-11-01

Anastasiya

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

December – A Jam-Packed Month for DS Plus and PlusCoin

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/04/ds-plus-pluscoin-december/

Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:41:31 PM

I like the Oluscoin very much and i think the dev team is avery good one compared to other dev teams. I hope they will be successful.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Yackie

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:43:54 PM

Did the whole team of pluscoin changed? Before there were indian people pictures and now they are all russian?
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Did the whole team of pluscoin changed? Before there were indian people pictures and now they are all russian?
Perhaps, you`ve seen indian developers in the korean project which has the same name. Our team had the same people from the very beginning
bribed

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:59:04 PM

Hello there, the marketplace will be opened in normal mode in this month already if I remember correctly. Is this information still up to date? If it is, when will this happen, is there a date already?

Another question I have is in general about the marketplace: whats the difference between normal mode and black friday sales? Will people still make a discount when they buy on the regular marketplace mode? Or is this kind of the same as buying in a retail store?

I also have a question regarding your token: PLC is a utility token as far as I know, right? If so, doesnt it become a currency when we use it to buy goods on the marketplace? So its somehow a hybrid-token isnt it?
Madstayler

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:08:37 PM

Hello there, the marketplace will be opened in normal mode in this month already if I remember correctly. Is this information still up to date? If it is, when will this happen, is there a date already?

Another question I have is in general about the marketplace: whats the difference between normal mode and black friday sales? Will people still make a discount when they buy on the regular marketplace mode? Or is this kind of the same as buying in a retail store?

I also have a question regarding your token: PLC is a utility token as far as I know, right? If so, doesnt it become a currency when we use it to buy goods on the marketplace? So its somehow a hybrid-token isnt it?
Hello,
1) We hope to open the Marketplace in normal mode after the next Black Friday (December 29th), if there won`t be any problems and bugs.

2) The main difference is that in normal mode poducts will be provided by our partners directly without any budget limits. You should remember that Black Fridays are sales, so in normal mode there won`t be any discounts. The price of products will depend on the price of the token on exchanges. You can read more about pricing in our White Paper.

3) You can say so, but there are no official terms for such hybrid tokens. PlusCoin has more in common with utility tokens, so it`s better to call it a utility token
el3f

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:19:36 PM

bought some PLC.....
bribed

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:41:33 PM

Hello,
1) We hope to open the Marketplace in normal mode after the next Black Friday (December 29th), if there won`t be any problems and bugs.

2) The main difference is that in normal mode poducts will be provided by our partners directly without any budget limits. You should remember that Black Fridays are sales, so in normal mode there won`t be any discounts. The price of products will depend on the price of the token on exchanges. You can read more about pricing in our White Paper.

3) You can say so, but there are no official terms for such hybrid tokens. PlusCoin has more in common with utility tokens, so it`s better to call it a utility token

Thanks for the clarifications. I was asking this question regarding the terminology of the token because the type of the token matters for the taxation in some countries. Utility tokens are handled differently than eg equitity tokens or currency "only" tokens. At least in my jurisdictation this matters already and will surely only be a matter of time until other countries will also implement some laws for all the new types of tokens. So maybe for tokens like PLC there will be a need for a Hybrid-token terminology, as there is not nothing in the law yet that applies directly to it. Time will tell. Looking forward to seeing the marketplace when its opened!
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:55:37 AM

Dear subscribers!

We've come to decide to bring together Auction and the draw, because we're still working on some technical moments. Approximate date of the start is 20 December.

We will announce the exact date in advance!🎈
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:22:44 AM

в нaчaлe тoпикa нa Бayнти кoмпaнии в нe paбoтaeт ecть дpyгaя кaкaя-тo

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Madstayler

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:27:07 PM

в нaчaлe тoпикa нa Бayнти кoмпaнии в нe paбoтaeт ecть дpyгaя кaкaя-тo
Здpaвcтвyйтe. Бayнти кaмпaния пpoeктa PlusCoin yжe ycпeшнo зaвepшeнa.
deshan maxxy

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:06:42 AM

Hello,

Good morning every one.Amazing project sir,i really appreciate with you and your program.And i really like your mission.

*** Our mission - is to get people involved in cryptocurrency/blockchain usage by enabling an instant cryptocurrency cashback for our users when they buy from our partners. To really get the system going, we will develop additional Ethereum blockchain-based services to facilitate the usefulness and liquidity of our cryptocurrency to our partners and users. This services will provide the infrastructural platform for further development of the whole mobile marketing industry.50% of funds raised at the PlusCoin initial chain offering (ICO) would be spent in marketing the coin. This will ensure stable growth of partner and user base, that would, in turn, result in a gradual increase of token’s value and demand.[/b][/color][/font]

Nice mission you have .However i joind your bounty program early,and i hope everything be an very good.

Thank you! Smiley

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:16:15 AM

How on the EtherDelta Exchange sell tokens at the current price?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Madstayler

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:36:42 PM

Hello,

Good morning every one.Amazing project sir,i really appreciate with you and your program.And i really like your mission.

*** Our mission - is to get people involved in cryptocurrency/blockchain usage by enabling an instant cryptocurrency cashback for our users when they buy from our partners. To really get the system going, we will develop additional Ethereum blockchain-based services to facilitate the usefulness and liquidity of our cryptocurrency to our partners and users. This services will provide the infrastructural platform for further development of the whole mobile marketing industry.50% of funds raised at the PlusCoin initial chain offering (ICO) would be spent in marketing the coin. This will ensure stable growth of partner and user base, that would, in turn, result in a gradual increase of token’s value and demand.[/b][/color][/font]

Nice mission you have .However i joind your bounty program early,and i hope everything be an very good.

Thank you! Smiley
Thank you for your warm feedback
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

Dear subscribers!

We've come to decide to bring together Auction and the draw, because we're still working on some technical moments. Approximate date of the start is 20 December.

We will announce the exact date in advance!🎈

What are your basis why you come up in the decision like this? Were grateful that you informed us regarding about this looking forward too.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: