Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 31701 times)
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

It is a pity that your project is over. The project is very promising. It is a project worth investing in. Unfortunately, I found it too late.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasniali

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

How can I buy the token now?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

Only on EtherDelta, but devs promised us listing on other exchanges at the january
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

I can sell tokens at $ 1 apiece.
True, I have more than 900 000)))

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

Only on EtherDelta, but devs promised us listing on other exchanges at the january

Did they say which exchanges?
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

New video about the project from KCN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLpXoSlAQ9ycw7qg6inCCkBVlH4zWTO11Z&time_continue=51&v=qGAggQ2F4n4
Madstayler

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:22:20 AM

Yes, everything is in this article http://telegra.ph/Entering-exchanges-and-burning-PLC--BIG-NEWS-about-PlusCoin-01-11
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

PLUSCOIN ICO

What is DS PLUS and PLUSCOIN?

DSPlus - Mobile app, DS PLUS exists for little more than a year and it already became a strong player in the field of lead-generation and mobile marketing. It encourages people to purchase goods and services from those sellers, who are willing to show loyalty to their customers.
We call those sellers who use our DS PLUS system our partners. At the moment we have 1496 partners and 8027 sales points in Russia and those parts of Europe, where our system is available. These numbers grow daily. Among our partners are successful regional businesses, such as Russian “Absolut” hypermarket network and large international retailers, like “X5 Retail Group”, “McDonalds” or “KFC”.
We communicate directly with the decision-making people of our partner companies, thus bringing our partnerships to really high levels. But like most of IT businesses, our company depends on people and their interest in our product.

Our current user base of 90 000 active users was achieved built without aggressive marketing, just by us listening to partner’s and user’s feedback and constantly improving our product.
Every day our users make transactions with our partners. On average, the number of users grows by 250 daily. By making a purchase from our partners, our users get a discount and unique bonus points, that they could exchange for various gadgets and other goods during the prize draw. Soon, these bonus points will become a backed cryptocurrency, and our partners and users will be using the same infrastructure.

PLUSCOIN - This is a crypto currency, using in the mobile application DS PLUS as a reward for the conducted transactions (purchases, discounts, participation in promotions, visits to special counterparts). Currently there are 2 ways to spend PLUSCOIN. First: Buy the goods in our online store. The second: to take part in the drawing by paying PlusCoin for the ticket (the more tickets, the more chance of winning)

We bring to our partners an independent, blockchain-based cashback  assessment instrument. But how exactly modern cashback programs look like? Today, there exist several services at the e-commerce market that feature the cashback program. Its subscribers can partially redeem funds they spent buying from major online retailers, but the process is complicated and the actual transaction is typically delayed for 2 months. Besides, one has to share the funds with the cashback-arranging service.
In the offline world, the cashback is the domain of banks payment systems. Typically, the cashback value would amount to 1-2% of the cost of the purchase. Sure, there are some bank’s partners who would give up to 15% in cashback, but otherwise, these offers are far from good or apply only to the first purchase.

Our mission - is to get people involved in cryptocurrency/blockchain usage by enabling an instant cryptocurrency cashback for our users when they buy from our partners. To really get the system going, we will develop additional Ethereum blockchain-based services to facilitate the usefulness and liquidity of our cryptocurrency to our partners and users. This services will provide the infrastructural platform for further development of the whole mobile marketing industry.
50% of funds raised at the PlusCoin initial chain offering (ICO) would be spent in marketing the coin. This will ensure stable growth of partner and user base, that would, in turn, result in a gradual increase of token’s value and demand.
The PlusCoin team’s first goal is to ensure the adoption of the  PlusCoin cryptocurrency token, to increase the number of partners accepting the PlusCoin as a payment for goods and services. The team will work hard to promote the token in new geographical regions and increase the number of partners in the regions that already use DS PLUS.

Business model and Finance

Today, the basic service DS PLUS offers is motivating users to make purchases from partners by providing users various loyalty bonuses (discounts, promo campaigns, etc.). When First PlusCoin Token will hit the market, the partner would be able to motivate the user to buy from them by offering the transfer of PlusCoin to the user’s account. At the moment, PlusCoin is accrued by DS PLUS as bonus points that are lacking backing (though the user is able to exchange them for a chance to win a gadget or a car in a lottery). For now, the users hold 16 000 000 PlusCoin.

In the future, partner relationship would look like this:
The partner top ups his PlusCoin account by buying the cryptocurrency on his account page. He pays the EPPC (Exchange Price PlusCoin) for the tokens. EPPC is defined momentarily, from a current trading price of PlusCoin on popular exchanges. Next, the partner specifies a fixed amount of USD or PlusCoin or a fraction of the purchase price that he is willing to offer as a cashback to his client. The total amount of PlusCoin that would be accrued to a client’s account is calculated by the formula:
Cashback=(A ∙ x)/(EPPC ∙ USD_Price)
where A is the purchase price, 0≤x<1 is the cashback rate (a fraction of the price), and USD price is the current price of the fiat currency used for the purchase in US dollars. The transfer of PlusCoin could also be triggered by special events, such as the user’s visit to the partner’s sales point (in the current version of DS PLUS this kind of events is registered with the use of GPS and iBeacon data).

An important feature of DS PLUS is the segmentation of partners into 3 different classes:

“Cold” partner– a partner that is not ready to control the PlusCoin transfer by himself. For this class of partners, the transfer is controlled by DS PLUS or any other lead generation service that uses PlusCoin.

Class 2 partner– a partner that is ready to move on to the new system and control the transfer of PlusCoin to clients on his own but is not ready to accept PlusCoin as a payment for his goods or services.

Class 1 partner– a partner that is ready to move on to the new system and control the transfer of PlusCoin to the clients on his own and is ready to accept PlusCoin as a payment for his goods/services

Class 1 partners accept the PlusCoin payments for their goods/services using the formula:
Price_in_PlusCoin= N∙EPPC∙Fiat_price,
where 0<N≤2 is the boost factor, that could be used to incentivize partners and/or users to use PlusCoin. Each class of products and services gets its own recommended boost factor.

For example, if the fiat price of the product is $100 and EPPC = $0.02, the market price of the product is 5000 PlusCoin. If the Class 1 partner specifies a boost factor of N=1.6, then he sells the product to the customer for 8000 PlusCoin, which is equivalent to $160 at the moment of the deal, thus getting 60% in added value. In the case of Class 2 partners this 60% added value will be granted to the exchange which backs the transaction with fiat currency, to promote the usage of the coin.

Distribution and initial rate

1 First PlusCoin = 3300 PlusCoin

ICO 1st
First PlusCoin token = 10.0 $
September 10 - September 29

ICO 2nd
First PlusCoin token = 11.5 $
September 29, 2017 - October 19, 2017

ICO 3rd
First PlusCoin token = 13.0 $
October 19, 2017- November 10, 2017

ICO 4th
First PlusCoin token = 14.5 $
November 10, 2017- December 31, 2017

do you need russian translate?
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

do you need russian translate?
This has been translated, the project team of Russian, you can find the topic in local section
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

Why did the coin fell to 9 satosh ?! Huh?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Price always was 6-9satoshi because tokens are bilions.
But actually many I think around 2/3 tokens was burn so price should go up when more exchanges add PlusCoin.
Now is trade only on etherdelta.
Madstayler

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

PlusCoin will be trading on KKCOIN - http://telegra.ph/KKCOIN--a-new-stock-exchange-for-PlusCoin-01-19
SenseOpCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Hi !
Your project appear to be a good one, thank you for your work !

Can you be more specific about when PlusCoin will be added to "official" exchange ? KKcoin can't be added at coinmarketcap before the 1 of March because they haven't fee.
The first week of 'in the next 2 week" is finish. Can we have more than an approximation please ? Smiley

POD5

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

Yes, everything is in this article http://telegra.ph/Entering-exchanges-and-burning-PLC--BIG-NEWS-about-PlusCoin-01-11

PLC is also being traded at https://idex.market/eth/plc
SenseOpCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:09:40 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 09:11:07 AM by SenseOpCoin

Oh until when ? Yeah I see the coin on IDEX website but I didn't find any news about that on their official IDEX(Aurora) twitter or PlusCoin account.

There is a lack of communication and reactivity here and personally it doesn't reassure me.

Do you think to improve this important aspect for the success of your crypto and when ?

Is it because until now no one trade it on IDEX that the exchange didn't appears on PlusCoin coinmarketcap ?

For the other, and especially Yobit, can we have some better date approximation please ?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

Oh until when ? Yeah I see the coin on IDEX website but I didn't find any news about that on their official IDEX(Aurora) twitter or PlusCoin account.

There is a lack of communication and reactivity here and personally it doesn't reassure me.

Do you think to improve this important aspect for the success of your crypto and when ?

Is it because until now no one trade it on IDEX that the exchange didn't appears on PlusCoin coinmarketcap ?

For the other, and especially Yobit, can we have some better date approximation please ?
Why do you need any official statements? If the token is traded that means everything is OK
POD5

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

The IDEX trade will appear at Coin Market Cap only if some PLC will be sold or bought at IDEX.
Most of the people have the coins on HOLD...  Grin
Madstayler

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

when we will see the new Total Supply on coinmarketcap?

We have sent a request. The manager form CoinMarketCap said it will take up to 7 days to process it.
Madstayler

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

Hello. PlusCoin is officially trading on IDEX. There are no news about it because we`ve just entered this stock exchange.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

Will there be black Friday next week? If so when will we see the list of products?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: