Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 31703 times)
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

As far as i know, the swap happened, am i wrong? I remember i did the swap and went all smooth..what's your problem @cptpiet?
The smart contract works, you send your tokens and will receive back the new tokens within a week, in theory.

Kristina Galkina wrote me that my application has been approved and I will get the coins to my wallet. But never got any coin.

The same here. Waiting few weeks for tokens after support ticket from Kristina G. told me its approved and I must wait for tokens. But never received. Still waiting.
They make only FEW swap transaction on 1-2 days so I dont know why some people still no received tokens. I dont understund this unprofessional actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IzidaVoi

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

DS Plus support

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

As far as i know, the swap happened, am i wrong? I remember i did the swap and went all smooth..what's your problem @cptpiet?
The smart contract works, you send your tokens and will receive back the new tokens within a week, in theory.

Kristina Galkina wrote me that my application has been approved and I will get the coins to my wallet. But never got any coin.

The same here. Waiting few weeks for tokens after support ticket from Kristina G. told me its approved and I must wait for tokens. But never received. Still waiting.
They make only FEW swap transaction on 1-2 days so I dont know why some people still no received tokens. I dont understund this unprofessional actions.

You sent the coins not to the address for exchange, but to the address of the smart contract PLCN. This is mistake. Send me the address of your MEW (Myetherwallet) and I will pass it to the moderators for charging you the PLCN coins.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

I just found out today that pluscoin will swap. How to swap PLCN, what's there like a tutorial?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sjacmur

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:06:36 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 02:02:27 PM by Sjacmur

You sent the coins not to the address for exchange, but to the address of the smart contract PLCN. This is mistake. Send me the address of your MEW (Myetherwallet) and I will pass it to the moderators for charging you the PLCN coins.

Its not true.
I am not idiot.
I follow for instruction from website.

"For PLC -> PLCN exchange

Send PLC to the presented address:
    0xEf2956FF9E796C956fb32DEF0F2dA069EeC4f7B6   "

You can easy check that adres was correct to swap and its not contract adress as you wrote.
I have support ticket with confirmation by Kristina Galkina that my aplication is OK and I need just wait for tokens. But after ticket status "done" I wait 2 weeks and no tokens.
If you want I can send you tx id privatly and you can check yourself that my send tokens was correct.

EDIT: Sended support ticket number via PM.
IzidaVoi

DS Plus support

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

I just found out today that pluscoin will swap. How to swap PLCN, what's there like a tutorial?
Information on the exchange is posted on the official website https://pluscoin.io/. Read the instructions and apply for PLC / PLCN exchange

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

You can find all the info to how to make a swap here: https://pluscoin.io/index.php#home
Personally, i did it and i received the tokens within 24 hours, but many days ago.. could be that now they are slower..but it works.
neoscorpius

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Information on the exchange is posted on the official website https://pluscoin.io/. Read the instructions and apply for PLC / PLCN exchange

The same story guys. Just now I found out that there was a swap. It's hard to follow everything, I'll try, thanks for the information.
IzidaVoi

DS Plus support

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:20:26 AM

Its not true.
I am not idiot.

You can easy check that adres was correct to swap and its not contract adress as you wrote.
I have support ticket with confirmation by Kristina Galkina that my aplication is OK and I need just wait for tokens. But after ticket status "done" I wait 2 weeks and no tokens.
If you want I can send you tx id privatly and you can check yourself that my send tokens was correct.

Send your MEW address so that I can verify your exchange

Sjacmur

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

@IzidaVoi

I dont know why is not enought ticket number where are all info.
But ok I send you via PM eth adress.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

is there any chance that you will host another huge sale or something? I was pretty gutted after I've missed the latest one, Now is not a stable market, and you can not yawn like I did
neoscorpius

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

Swap was successful, it pleases. We need a good idea for the further development of the project, because the price and popularity depend on it. Are you going to transcend on your own blockchain?
IzidaVoi

DS Plus support

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

UPDATE!

The updated version of the RoadMap has been published on the DS PLUS (PlusCoin) project site.
The document is available at the following link: https://pluscoin.io/

IzidaVoi

DS Plus support

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

Oшибкa №1 в нaшeм ICO - этo bounty кaмпaния | Интepвью c Pluscoin

https://youtu.be/xq9LJfpS7_E
#PLC #PLCN #PlusCoinNew #PlusCoin #DSPLUS #Ethereum #Blockchain #FORK #News #CryptoNews #EXCHANGE #P2P #Airdrop #bitcoin #Test #drawing #Competition #Airdrop #Crypto #cryptotrading #cryptocurrencies #ethereum #bitcoin

IzidaVoi

DS Plus support

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

Testing of P2P has begun.

Access to the accounts of the testers is sent along with the instruction. In case of questions, please contact @Snejnaya_kv or @mamonovyuriy

IzidaVoi

DS Plus support

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

BiteBTC - PLCN is listed:

https://bitebtc.com/trade/plcn_btc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/plcn_eth

Sjacmur

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Its not true.
I am not idiot.

Send your MEW address so that I can verify your exchange

I sended you on PM Eth adress 31 July and now is 8 August and I dont have answer from you but you make last days few new post but dont write to me. Still not received PLCN tokens.
SenseOpCoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

Oшибкa №1 в нaшeм ICO - этo bounty кaмпaния | Интepвью c Pluscoin

https://youtu.be/xq9LJfpS7_E
#PLC #PLCN #PlusCoinNew #PlusCoin #DSPLUS #Ethereum #Blockchain #FORK #News #CryptoNews #EXCHANGE #P2P #Airdrop #bitcoin #Test #drawing #Competition #Airdrop #Crypto #cryptotrading #cryptocurrencies #ethereum #bitcoin

Perhaps some english subtitles to cross some frontiers ?
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

On all exchangers, the trading volume is zero !!!!!!!
What does it mean?

Coin scam and no one else needed ??

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Sjacmur

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:48:01 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 12:06:20 AM by Sjacmur

On all exchangers, the trading volume is zero !!!!!!!
What does it mean?

Coin scam and no one else needed ??

I dont even take PLCN tokens from swap.
Tokens PLC I bough in April and I sended to swap adress but they not send me PLCN tokens back. But my ticket was "approved" but tokens not come I waiting 3 weeks after ticket "approved" and "done".
@IzidaVoi wanted send eth adress to check it but She/he silent (to me because made few posts) after I sended via PM eth adress.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

It was necessary to sell these coins long ago, and not wait for a miracle.
Once again I am convinced that all Russian ICO is full of SCAM.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: