Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So has Roger Ver dumped his BTC for BCC yet?  (Read 1397 times)
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

We all know the epic thread with Loaded and Roger Ver attempting to make the biggest bet ever. Roger Ver claimed he was down to sell his BTC for BTE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836672.0

He also now claims that Loaded pussied out.

Well, BCC is BTE: The Return, and Roger Ver was endorsing it. He said BTC is useless now because it's too slow and too expensive, and that the market would choose BCC because it's faster and cheaper. The graphs seem to point otherwise.

Roger Ver has surely dumped his useless BTC for fast and cheap BCC right? that's the minimum you would expect from someone that spends so much time promoting a fork.
Same goes for Craig Wright and so on.

Of course, unless when it's all said and done, all of them are a pussy too scared to dump in support of their fork and they all secretly keep their "useless" BTC.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

...Well, BCC is BTE: ...

bitcoin cash does not even have a unique name yet. everyone calls it as they please. BCC, BCH, BCash, BCRash, BCRap and now BTE Cheesy

anyways, this is a very interesting question. all the drama and fights aside, if you think of a moment away from it all, he should have dumped it already. when you believe in your own project you invest in it. hell you go all in if you do.
i am very interested to know what did Roger do to be honest?

meanwhile: $2650 to $3200 versus $700 to $240

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
xdev

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

Well he is correct that Bitcoin has limitations that Bitcoin cash will solve. Of course its easy for everyone to just dump BCC and put all of it in BTC and act all cool.

No one knows the future, if the biggest investors and if BCC becomes accepted and preferred over BTC then you wont be as cocky anymore. The biggest investors will jump the ship eventually as they have all shown support for BCC
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:26:01 PM

bitcoin cash does not even have a unique name yet. everyone calls it as they please. BCC, BCH, BCash, BCRash, BCRap and now BTE Cheesy

anyways, this is a very interesting question. all the drama and fights aside, if you think of a moment away from it all, he should have dumped it already. when you believe in your own project you invest in it. hell you go all in if you do.

Roger will buy deep like 10-50$ then he will strt promoting that coin. He is not that dump he is acting like that .
BTW i think he lost most his BTC and he jumped on altcoins train too. He was promoting those alts.
I hope he will tay with that Bcash and fork away from BTC. They wanted BIG block so they have them now.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Roger will buy deep like 10-50$ then he will strt promoting that coin. He is not that dump he is acting like that .
BTW i think he lost most his BTC and he jumped on altcoins train too. He was promoting those alts.
I hope he will tay with that Bcash and fork away from BTC. They wanted BIG block so they have them now.

He could dump now, and buy it back later when it's lower. I think BCC will have another artificial pump somewhere next month or god knows when. But this is not the point. The point is, if you believe in what you are saying, then put your money where your mouth is.

Well he is correct that Bitcoin has limitations that Bitcoin cash will solve. Of course its easy for everyone to just dump BCC and put all of it in BTC and act all cool.

No one knows the future, if the biggest investors and if BCC becomes accepted and preferred over BTC then you wont be as cocky anymore. The biggest investors will jump the ship eventually as they have all shown support for BCC

Read above. If he believes what he says, he should have dumped already. But chances are he didn't do anything, because he's either scared to do so, or he is just promoting these hardforks to make more BTC from his cult following.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:37:17 PM

Why are you people so obsessed with him?

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:41:19 PM

Most probably, Roger Ver dumped most of his Bitcoin Cash share already. But it does not mean he is leaving from it all. I believe he will still stick to it and will eventually buy a huge amount after the price is already very very low. That way, his coin of choice will rise again and perhaps attract more people.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

bitcoin has limitations but BCC is not solving any of them.
yes there are limiting but there is always advantages and disadvantages to anything. you are sacrificing somethings when you have those limitations and you are sacrificing some other things when you don't have those limitations.

you may think they are good but you are closing your eyes on all the negative results removing those "so called limitations" will cause.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

Because Bitcoin Jesus turned out to be Bitcoin Judas after all.

Let's see where his "superior" BIG BLOCKS get him.
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

Well he has a lot of money coming from Bitcoin to Alternative coins, in short he is rich the reason everyone will be obsessed with him. And I think he is a bit charismatic and handsome, the reason even boys get attracted to him. Be ready Roger. Roll Eyes
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:03:59 PM

yes there are limiting but there is always advantages and disadvantages to anything. you are sacrificing somethings when you have those limitations and you are sacrificing some other things when you don't have those limitations.

you may think they are good but you are closing your eyes on all the negative results removing those "so called limitations" will cause.
Rather these long confirmation time is doing opposite to what BCC has intended. I agree this is because of high volume of transactions. But they will loose faith this way among the holders who had some hope with BCC. BCC has nothing special to offer. It will soon be dumped to 0 value. This is all it worth.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

Rather these long confirmation time is doing opposite to what BCC has intended. I agree this is because of high volume of transactions. But they will loose faith this way among the holders who had some hope with BCC. BCC has nothing special to offer. It will soon be dumped to 0 value. This is all it worth.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

I prefer bitchcoin..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
xdev

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

He could dump now, and buy it back later when it's lower. I think BCC will have another artificial pump somewhere next month or god knows when. But this is not the point. The point is, if you believe in what you are saying, then put your money where your mouth is.

Read above. If he believes what he says, he should have dumped already. But chances are he didn't do anything, because he's either scared to do so, or he is just promoting these hardforks to make more BTC from his cult following.

Short answer is that he is most likely still investing, but the coin needs to stabilize and needs to attract investors and develop some functionality before its ready to enter the scene.

The value of BCC is going up and down everyday and will continue so until 99,5% of the general public has either dumped or HDOLed their coins. What did you think would happen when you give every BTC holder a free coin? 99,5% of the people who are holding coins don't give a **** about the technology. They just know that Bitcoin is THE COIN and that it will generate money. Not like anyone expected anything else, its like giving free money to a bunch of poor people and say "invest it wisely". They will spend it right away
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:12:59 PM

that thing between these two was more of a joke not a real thing. and i am sure nobody would dump bitcoin for BCC even Roger Ver himself. bitcoin is way too valuable, established and rising to give up. it is not a random pumped altcoin that you know is going to fall at some point. it is a solid rise which will only continue up in long term.
with BCC, it doesn't matter how good he thinks it is, the future of it is shaky at best.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:22:37 PM

he may be rich, he probably is nuts now, he may well be stupid. but i doubt he's stupid enough to do that.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

I think Roger Ver still has a fortune in bitcoin left and except to help the fork get started would never sell all BTC for BCC. He is a smart businessman. Once BCC price is below 0.05 BTC he will start buying, increasing buys exponentially as cross rate drops. That would be the smart thing to do. He would not go all in until BCC looks on verge of taking over from BTC and we are early days yet. That's my opinion anyways but you know what they say about opinions.

thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

Well, because he has supposedly a fuckton of bitcoins, and he has been the one using massive amounts of effort to advertise Bitcoin Cash. The least you would expect is that he sells what he says is shit, to buy his stuff which he says is great.

Why we haven't seen this yet? He wanted to make public the BTE bet by signing the keys and so on. Surely he can prove to us that he does indeed put his money where his mouth is. Everything else is excuses.

Cmon whales, where is the real money at?
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

Come on, i think everyone knows that Roger Ver and other people only make threat to dump all BTC, but won't do it since BTC still have bigger support and they could lose their potential profit Roll Eyes
Or they simply wait BTC price rise and BitcoinCash price crashed in order to earn even more BitcoinCash Roll Eyes

I think you can't control what they say and do. Or is there proof of the alleged 130k Bitcoins Wallets? Can you actually see them on the Blockchain? Then that would be interesting to see.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:29:56 PM

I m sure Roger the Coaward Ver has fulfilled his deal and gave up his BTC for this BCC shit. I m sure he did that.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: