Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin long?  (Read 6346 times)
PoorLad (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:46:16 PM

Got some siacoins and thinking of ditching it...

Realisticly, what can we expect from Siacoin in a year or two?

To be honest I dont see a coin like this go high. It is a coin I bought after Googling for long investments as a total newbie. So ditch or stick? It is 15k coins(They are dirt cheap)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

I'm still holding SIA!!  I think they're a good coin for long term holding!!! Grin
PoorLad (OP)

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:19:27 PM

I'm still holding SIA!!  I think they're a good coin for long term holding!!! Grin

But why? I imagine the founders want to have the coin price as low as possible. I skimmed trough this page and you get storage based on amount of SC. Having a high price mean they cost more than competators.

https://blog.sia.tech/getting-started-with-private-decentralized-cloud-storage-c9565dc8c854

If anyone got any good points to what might increase the value Id like to know Smiley Is there a hard cap on amount of coins? Or can they just dump in alot of coins if needed?

Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:51:21 PM

I'm still holding SIA!!  I think they're a good coin for long term holding!!! Grin

But why? I imagine the founders want to have the coin price as low as possible. I skimmed trough this page and you get storage based on amount of SC. Having a high price mean they cost more than competators.

https://blog.sia.tech/getting-started-with-private-decentralized-cloud-storage-c9565dc8c854

If anyone got any good points to what might increase the value Id like to know Smiley Is there a hard cap on amount of coins? Or can they just dump in alot of coins if needed?

That's interesting, wonder if some one that is more in this coin got better insights..
Cryptotrader1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

The value of the coin does not play a role in the cost of service guys. If the coin is worth $10 you would send a fraction of it to cover x amount of cloud storage, so that has no effect on the coin price. Make sense?
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

I don't think it'll grow. I've thought about it and I too think it's better for the coin if the price stays low.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:15:20 PM

Newbie accounts spreading FUD about siacon.. Probably from siacoin competitors.

Anyway, siacoin is a great coin to hold right now. Contrary to what the FUDders have been saying, no devs would want the value of their coin to go down. Having a high siacoin price would mean the amount of siacoin needed to transact/pay-for-storage would be less.

Siacoin is down right now because of the surge in bitcoin price, as all other altcoins are. It will surely go up once bitcoin price stabilizes.

Siacoin has the potential to bring you exponential returns because its value is down at the moment. The devs of siacoin are active and constantly developing the coin, check out their blog at sia.tech. Its up to you if you want to pass this opportunity up. Good luck.

Siacoin is a great investment in 2017.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
lakimens

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:47:04 PM

I'm not spreading FUD, SC's price has been 300-400 SAT, except for the pump.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kelnel

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:35:00 PM

SIA is one of the best coins out there. If you ditch them now you will regret it hard in 2 years. The road map is solid, the code is beautiful, the devs are working hard.

It will outperform many other coins out there.
Coin Curse

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:53:55 AM

Was wondering this too but figured hold. Seems a lot of altcoins have been pumped and Sia has been largely ignored for some reason.
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:23:55 AM

As others have said, the price of SC does not affect the price of storage. Hosts will adjust their SC prices in accordance with their value.

Sia is going to give me and others like me an early retirement. Can't wait to see a huge company like Amazon or Google make use of Sia. Then kaboom, see you on Mars.

Honestly though the technology is great, I could talk about it all day. In fact, if you sign up to be the first member of my service, you can read about it Cheesy *nudge nudge*

solarrobot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:59:43 AM

Was wondering this too but figured hold. Seems a lot of altcoins have been pumped and Sia has been largely ignored for some reason.

SIA has a practically non existing promotional budget (or they haven't been promoting). I think it's a small team, but they have really proven themselves, and are building a really strong base. As a service, i guess we will see what is most effecient, but it is the most decentralized distributed storage model out there and it's fully operational.

Right now they are building up API's and creating more usability by enterprise applications (like amazon server storage). Next feature on the stack if i'm not mistaken is shared storage (drop box, google drive) but might be more along the lines of shared downloads at the moment.

The cost of storage is bid on by the "farmers", the nodes providing storage space, they try to outbid other farmers by reducing their fees and proving their reliability. The price of SIA doesn't depend directly on cost of storage. However the network-wide total used storage as well as the Capacity/used ratio does affect price as the SIACOIN token is integrated into the contracts between the farmers and the renters. SIACOIN gets locked up in agreements for months! As the network gains users, the price will go up drastically, because not only does it take sia to rent storage, it takes sia to farm storage. Farmers must place collateral in contracts in order to assure renters financially that they won't break their contract (supply a service of cloud storage). This promotes healthy nodes, as a network creating a working service.  The farmers recieve their own collateral + the renters Fees at the end of the contract.

Essentially each node will have large chunks of SIA locked up much like a masternode, but proportional to the amount of disk space they provide.  It might be a some months down the road, but SIA is on course to boom in my book. I think i just convinced my self to buy more (yikes).
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:03:03 AM

I don't know Siacoin, but good luck with your investment
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:11:16 AM

After some dev from Microsoft moved to Siacoin I became much more confident in Siacoin's bright future.
I think this coin worth holding for midterm.
JessyMatt

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

I had some siacoin and ditched all of them. They will NEVER grow because they MUST keep the price of the coin low so storage fees can stay low. If the price of Siacoin gets high, it defeats the purpose of the service. My 2cents

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
berrygood

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

That fud about price is totally wrong, and I believe Sia coin is the one of the bests for long term investment. I have no sia coin but I really want their company to succeed in the data storing & cloud industry.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:28:25 AM

I holding some siacoin because I believe siacoin is one of the best investment they offers a cloud storage that enables us to secure our data at the very affordable price even the price not growing up fast I think they have a greater plan at the future
FelixTheHat

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:22:56 AM

Anything could happen. However, just reading the misinformation and FUD in this thread by Siacoin holders makes me want to buy more. It tells me that even people who have looked into the coin and "thought it over" still don't get it.

For one, there is no relationship at all between the coin price and the cost of storage on SIA. This is noted prominently for anyone who has bothered to read the details.

The team strikes me as serious and competent people with good intentions. I like that. Whether they will achieve what they have set out to do is anybody's guess. The SIA software is not exactly easy to use at this point. I can't even install it without errors. That's a black mark. And whether Amazon will run a steamroller over SIA or buy them out is another gamble.

But I think the coin is a pretty good bet at the current low price. In 2 years or so, it could bring a solid return. Or not. But I think it's a decent long term bet.
ziiip

Activity: 255
Merit: 102

uBlock.it Admin

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 10:32:41 AM

Cheesy LOL so much FUD in here. Siacoin is here to stay, just enabled file sharing and network performance is top priority according to dev.

I'm one of the larger Sia hosts out there and it's true, we change our prices pretty often to stay competitive.

Riecoin Pool http://uBlock.it/
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

Bought sia during the last pump in march, sold them with a loss but made money back with different alts. Maybe picking it up in a month or a couple of weeks from now. If you are going to hold Sia, you should hold it for at least 1-2 years in my opinion.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Holding it for short or long term is within your own choice because I think their platform is good but of course they want it to get to the mainstream so being going to that the price will go up no matter what so why do they don't want the price go up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

I think any coin with a solid project behind it and solid dev team will have a great future, sia has just that, they're arguably the best decentralized storage platform, their dev team is active, i'm very long on sia.
Tafsirsagor

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

sea is a long term project.Just hold your coin for longterm.
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

I think any coin with a solid project behind it and solid dev team will have a great future, sia has just that, they're arguably the best decentralized storage platform, their dev team is active, i'm very long on sia.

Couldn't agree more. Its a very interesting and promising concept. There will always be demand for cheaper online storage and as long as there isn't another tech along with a better team behind this is a good way to go.

I do wonder how this tech would complement a tech such as MAIDSAFE. Anybody aware of an existing coin which offers a combo of these two?
status101

Activity: 219
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:41:32 PM

if you have siacoin but not you see or we decide to not pump,hold this thing is a only feasible at now waiting for update if siacoin grow and build up price for long term
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:04:55 PM

If you guys are holders, I recommend 3 things:

1. Download the Sia client, download the blockchain.
2. Become a host. Offer up storage to gain more Sia over time.
3. Become a renter. Actually use other hosts.

This network activity will attract other people, help your Sia rank, and cause this nice cycle to begin.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

In next time big ICO with name Filecoin will starting crowdsale, and this is big project about cloud storage as Siacoin raised 50 millions dollar only pre-sale, so I think Siacoin will have big competitor and not easy for compete with this coin.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
kelnel

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

This network activity will attract other people, help your Sia rank, and cause this nice cycle to begin.

^ Above poster is right. There is nothing better for you if you hold a coin then to actually participate in the usage of it. Nothing gives more value to a coin than it's utility. cheers
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

I will back this up as well

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:36:25 PM

good point its really helpful not only to the project but also to the community if you gain more attraction it means you will gain more investors
and more investors means more buyers and the value will start to rise up and its worth holding.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:41:43 PM

I think siacoin is one of those projects which will surely go up in coming years without any doubt. It's a decentralized cloud storage project. I think siacoin price will surely go up in 1 -2 years so you should hold siacoin for atleast couple of years.
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

I think siacoin is one of those projects which will surely go up in coming years without any doubt. It's a decentralized cloud storage project. I think siacoin price will surely go up in 1 -2 years so you should hold siacoin for atleast couple of years.

The cool thing is it will go up in 1-2 years, but by how much is up to the people. We've already seen Sia at 800+ satoshi just 3 months ago.

In 2 years I hope to see 4000 satoshi Smiley

PoorLad (OP)

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:24:02 PM

Thank you for your input guys. Guess I keep them for now  Smiley

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:47:44 PM

I also bought sia higher than it is now purely because I love the project
and I'm holding for the long haul.
The OP bought sia for the long term, I don't understand why they want
to get out based on today's price and not next years one?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:54:18 PM

I also bought sia at a high price before the crash!! I am holding for long term now!!
OrangeP

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

Siacoin is the best storage out there. They the best developers.
EPIC MONSTER MOON INCOMING.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
MrRig

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:14:39 PM

good point its really helpful not only to the project but also to the community if you gain more attraction it means you will gain more investors
and more investors means more buyers and the value will start to rise up and its worth holding.

I'm invested in SIA coins too, but I'm afraid my slow internet connection will be used up, if I offer rental space. I only have ~1 Mbit/s upload.
SIA is one of few coins with a real working project behind them, that will drive the value of the coin even more.

Libre Bazaar - A Decentralized Anonymous MarketplacePre-ICOAnnouncement Thread
Blockchain and Data Storage Network Coupled With P2P Anonymous Networking
User Friendly ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 08:54:08 PM

I'm invested in SIA coins too, but I'm afraid my slow internet connection will be used up, if I offer rental space. I only have ~1 Mbit/s upload.
SIA is one of few coins with a real working project behind them, that will drive the value of the coin even more.

Your slow internet connection is actually fine. Offer small file contracts. Smiley

jwkman

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:23:26 PM

Def holding it for the long term. Siacoin is a solid project with a strong dev team behind it
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:13:40 AM

To be honest I dont see a coin like this go high. It is a coin I bought after Googling for long investments as a total newbie. So ditch or stick? It is 15k coins(They are dirt cheap)

Well I have some too as I'm mining that coin and I'm using nicehash but in exchange directly to bitcoin. I can see that you just have to hold that coin for the time range you had given. Give it a chance to make you some money, I will just hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. This coin is something that makes me feel to blown up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Emmanueltd

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

With me siacoin is a good coin and we can keep it for 5 months to 1 year
Higginbotham

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:32:14 AM

SC is in a very bad week. It will go to the deepest if it is 230 STS
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:59:06 AM

I have the sia wallet downloaded for the last maybe 5 or 6 weeks and its taking forever to sync.
I will be looking to become a host before the year is out after I get the wallet up to date.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
valr

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

Does anyone know if there are any upcoming milestones for Sia? The price (SC/BTC) has not been picking up for weeks now, while other coins are recovering pretty well. It would be nice to know the timelines for any upcoming milestones to better understand the price action in the near future. Thanks!
MrRig

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:56:22 AM

Does anyone know if there are any upcoming milestones for Sia? The price (SC/BTC) has not been picking up for weeks now, while other coins are recovering pretty well. It would be nice to know the timelines for any upcoming milestones to better understand the price action in the near future. Thanks!

Here is the SIA roadmap:
https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap

bambus002

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:17:44 AM

Do anybody knows what is the MAX Supply of this coin? I've searched for this information a long time but still haven't found a clear answer. If the supply is unlimited or super high it won't go up to couple of dollars for a decade. I own some SIA because its a great project but i don't see it coming high in price due to high supply of the coins.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:06:33 PM

This depends on your purpose, should you have one? right? Well if you do not have an object or target you better have one.

When you bought sia you should trace a purpose, for example bought sia when this 300 satoshi, spent 1 btc and expect to hold for 6 months to get 2 btc.

Without a goal it becomes difficult

Do anybody knows what is the MAX Supply of this coin? I've searched for this information a long time but still haven't found a clear answer. If the supply is unlimited or super high it won't go up to couple of dollars for a decade. I own some SIA because its a great project but i don't see it coming high in price due to high supply of the coins.

Circulating Supply

28.402.003.299 SC

Max Coins is?I want to know the total number of this coin

"network will mine coins such that the annual inflation rate is kept permanently at 5%"

No maximum. Every year the coin volume will go up by 5%. We do it this way because we want the coins to be about the storage, not about the speculation. There will be explosive growth in the first 4 years however, so there's still a ton of opportunity to jump on the coin early.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MrRig

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:53:32 PM

Here is the SIA roadmap:
https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap

tl;dr: The next release is scheduled around next month and has really interesting features like

• Simple file sharing between SIA users
  • Possibility of recovery
  • Reduce time to form file contracts

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

Sia is good. Actually, I find that most of the coins are good for long term. If you are patient, it is no doubt that you will earn a good amount of money from holding a coin in a long term. You can invest in litecoin, siacoin, bitcoin or which coin you like. ONly patience will bring you success Cheesy
Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

I bought a bunch of siacoin in the 40 and 60 satoshi, dumped everything between 250 and 300 satoshi, I can never predict the top. Sad

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
kazuya_94

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:42:00 PM

There is no max supply.

Instead they use decreasing inflation:

https://forum.sia.tech/topic/161/about-siacoins-calculation-and-supply

by March of 2026, there will be about 53.5 billion of siacoins available in the market.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:26:11 PM

I bought a bunch of siacoin in the 40 and 60 satoshi, dumped everything between 250 and 300 satoshi, I can never predict the top. Sad

Altcoin price movements are difficult to predict, and maybe the current price of siacoin is still low around 250 satoshi, and it seems to be increasing for the next few years
Tafsirsagor

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

I think siacoin is good coin this time...
webofunni

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:35:48 AM

Siacoin is actually for paying the storage fees, so if the value of siacoin increases then storage cost will also increase isn't it ? Isn't that will crash the project also ?

sheld0n

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

Sia has several competitors including Burst, StorJ and Maidsafe. Projects as IOTA are aiming to implement dezentralized data storage as well by using outsourced nodes (not yet implemented, but planned). In the end, there will probably one project of this kind which survives. The winner takes it all. So, Sia has much value already and I doubt it is worth it.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:59:51 AM

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2017/08/07/sia/sUZ0p3EEAsgVuL2aGCeqEJ/story.html?event=event25
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:20:15 PM

I was dual mining SiaCoin and ETH. But I'm not sure if I should keep mining it as it's value isn't doing so hot right now.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
KS03

Activity: 330

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:27:42 PM

I feel that sia is under performing compared to the other alt coins.  I will most likely pass on this one.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
MrRig

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:52:55 PM

Sia has several competitors including Burst, StorJ and Maidsafe. Projects as IOTA are aiming to implement dezentralized data storage as well by using outsourced nodes (not yet implemented, but planned). In the end, there will probably one project of this kind which survives. The winner takes it all. So, Sia has much value already and I doubt it is worth it.

Burst is no competitor as they don't offer the storage space to someone else. The Burst coin works completly different (proof of capacity).

I feel that sia is under performing compared to the other alt coins.  I will most likely pass on this one.

Yes it's underperforming in comparison to other currencies. Good chance to pick some SIA up. The next release should be right around the corner according to the roadmap.

PoorLad (OP)

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:24:35 AM

Siacoin is actually for paying the storage fees, so if the value of siacoin increases then storage cost will also increase isn't it ? Isn't that will crash the project also ?

Thats what I thought too, but apparantly the amount of coins will decrease so the storage price dont increase

I was dual mining SiaCoin and ETH. But I'm not sure if I should keep mining it as it's value isn't doing so hot right now.

Mining sia wont use any notable resources AFAIK, so I dont see why you would stop.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

Siacoin is one of the good projects available in the market right now. The concept of decentralized cloud storage is very good and you can expect really fast growth siacoin in future. I think siacoin can be close to a dollar in 2 years.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

I agree with you, Siacoin is a good project but there are competitors like STORJ that has been in a uptrend right now. It has been undervalue compare to others. If devs were not clear to their roadmap, might as well investors lose hope with Siacoin and change to other coins that offer same service.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Riuzan

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:13:49 AM

This is a long term coin, just hold

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:39:02 AM

SC is now around 180 sat !!! who still believes in Siacoin.
MrRig

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:44:47 AM

It's a good chance to refill your pockets  Grin

g___

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

they MUST keep the price of the coin low so storage fees can stay low. If the price of Siacoin gets high, it defeats the purpose of the service. My 2cents

what kind of logic is this?

example:
5 years ago, 1 share of netflix was $9.10 (right now, it's $171.40, or almost 19x more).

did the price of a netflix membership go up 19x? no...
PoorLad (OP)

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:57:40 PM

they MUST keep the price of the coin low so storage fees can stay low. If the price of Siacoin gets high, it defeats the purpose of the service. My 2cents

what kind of logic is this?

example:
5 years ago, 1 share of netflix was $9.10 (right now, it's $171.40, or almost 19x more).

did the price of a netflix membership go up 19x? no...

Thats not how any of this work...

Netflix stock price have nothing to do with monthly fee. It is just how valuable people think Netflix is. You dont use stocks to pay for streaming...

With Sia on the other hand you do use your "stocks" to buy storage.
It all go down to if amounts of coins change based on what they are valued, or if the amount of coins for like 300GB is fixed.

example:

Fixed. 1 coin is 2 USD, you need 5 coins to get 100GB.
Price: 10 USD - 5 coins.
In this case having high Sia price is bad.

Not fixed. 1 coin is 2 USD, but Sia dev's say you need 5 USD worth of coins to get 100GB.
price: 5 USD - 2,5 coins.
In this case it dont matter what the price is. This is how it will need to work if this coin shall blossom

rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:45:10 PM

I had 200 SC coin at the moment! If $1 per coin! I had $200! Not bad!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

well if you can wait so it will be profitable for you, maybe it will take some time or maybe longer than we think but it still possible
so sc really for long holders those who can wait and see the results but for day traders sc swing is really pain in the ass.
AdamKapusta

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

Lol, I had 550 000 SC. If it jump to $1 per coin, kill me.
Tafsirshakil

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:32:51 PM

I am newbie here.I hope siacoin has a great future & absolutely siacoin is long term coin.
g___

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:37:22 PM

Thats not how any of this work...

Netflix stock price have nothing to do with monthly fee.

duh... read again.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:04:15 PM

Sia has potential, they need to do some marketing and some more updating.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:19:26 PM

I wouldn't put too much trust in siacoin. It has a nice project and nice goals, but it's gonna take them YEARS to achieve what they're set out to do...and in years from now, i don't think what they're trying to solve is gonna be a problem anymore...

Laneqwer

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:28:27 AM

I'm still holding SC and I have lost 50% of my account. I am very disappointed about it
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:00:10 AM

I don't think Sia will fully recover... I've sold some, regret I didn't sell all of them... Then I would rebuy now... Smiley

Passion.
Higginbotham

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:07:11 AM

You can find other other currency for the first SC because I do not know that it does not we expected to the first times of we can we
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:15:06 AM

Sold most of my SIA a week or two ago at $0.01.  Had some bought below and some above so kinda broke even with it.

I am glad I did it, it fell from that point to almost 50%, now around $0.006.

I knew the obelisk will be a disaster for the coin when it launched, only 1460 obelisks sold so far in almost two months, did not expect to be so big of a disaster in terms of time.

I expect now SIA to fall even more, we will see, I guess I will rebuy at $0.001-$0.002, if they wont give me that price, oh well, so be it, still have around 10% of my previous amount.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
MrRig

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:30:43 AM

It's not just SIA going down currently, it's the same for most of the altcoin market. Though SIA is going down a litte bit more...
I think it's due to the strong increase from bitcoin, around +50% in the last days.

So if a coin was to stay at the same BTC price it had a week before, it's value would increase by 50% too.
Ofc many people are realizing the profits in fiat or trading against BTC.

Well it seems we lost a battle, but if we loose the war will be determined in the future Grin
I'll hold my SIA.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:51:07 AM

Yes they are dirt cheap and now they are even getting cheaper. But mind you, the team is working quite well and there are steps made with their project. So buying some SC is a good thing to do. But this requires a long term holding for the price to climb high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JonahCallan

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:59:16 AM

I think that SC does not have the potential in every way. You can look at other potential coffers like NEO, ETH
Justaguy2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:09:57 AM

I am a holder as well, bought it for the same reasons i keep it. Don't get spooked by numbers to much.some coins earn you profit over a day and others don't. I expect this one to be implemented by larger companies because of the lower prices. Rome wasn't build in a day. Remember the days when 100euro would have made you a millionaire in btc? Well i missed that boat, but here lays potential! Dirt cheap and ready to write history!
Judd Hawkins

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:21:41 AM

I think SC is a better coin platform it's technology coin so you can keep it up for long
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:27:24 AM

I am a holder as well, bought it for the same reasons i keep it. Don't get spooked by numbers to much.some coins earn you profit over a day and others don't. I expect this one to be implemented by larger companies because of the lower prices. Rome wasn't build in a day. Remember the days when 100euro would have made you a millionaire in btc? Well i missed that boat, but here lays potential! Dirt cheap and ready to write history!

Well im more interested in the long term also and im also
interested in the technology because when its adopted
properly that is when we will see a healthy value for SIA

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aldrian09

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

I don't have a lot of idea about SC but I know this a good coin, I bought some and sold my profit and just leave the remaining for long term investment. Though some of my friends told me that SC is only good for scalping I still hope that this coin can progress.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:25:47 PM

Damn, Siacoin is a pumping. Anyone have any idea why?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
CryptoSpecialist7

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

SC is pumping! I believe this is a great coin for long term. If they are dirt cheap, then 10USD is more than enough to have at least a safety net.
Hgfyop

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:45:01 AM

Sia is on the way
lakimens

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:48:52 AM

It's not pumping, it hasn't even returned to it's previous price.

AuroraDao

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:40:28 AM

Sia is a solid project with honest employees and devs, a rarity these days. Their long shot with Obelisk will help fund the project going forward, and I think there are much worse projects to back

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:53:17 AM

Release of Sia Lite wallet 8 days from now may affect the price of Sia in the coming days. If this news will spread in the crypto enthusiast's followers, the price will probably shoot up. I'll grab some coins now while price is still low.

http://wallet.luxor.tech/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Danny Zen

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:11:51 AM

I think Siacoin is a great coin, but I don't think it's going to last. I think Filecoin is going to win the battle for the decentralized storage market.
solarrobot

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:54:30 AM

I think Siacoin is a great coin, but I don't think it's going to last. I think Filecoin is going to win the battle for the decentralized storage market.

What are filecoin's attributes?  That is ETH based right? or do they have their own blockchain. I think SIA is a really solid protocol ontop of which other services can build themselves. It's already got most of the infrastructure, so anyone wanting to use decentralized storage can already do it with SIA.  If it proves efficient it think it will do well for a long time.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:38:59 AM

Release of Sia Lite wallet 8 days from now may affect the price of Sia in the coming days. If this news will spread in the crypto enthusiast's followers, the price will probably shoot up. I'll grab some coins now while price is still low.

http://wallet.luxor.tech/

This was much needed and I was demanding it since 1 year.
I'm hodling some SC and planning add more to the inventory now.
solarrobot

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:33:21 AM

SIA has a huge head start, and a really involved community. Really great dedicated developers.  They don't have anywhere near the cash of filecoin (wtf was their ICO about, ridiculous).  File coin will definitely have an accelerated development, in the meanwhile SIA is already a working network and protocol. The API tools to integrate it into other services are half way there as well.

We will see what the economics of it are as an investment... but it will definitely be a better investment than that over bloated ICO of filecoin, until it crashes a little.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:36:09 AM

SIA has a huge head start, and a really involved community. Really great dedicated developers.  They don't have anywhere near the cash of filecoin (wtf was their ICO about, ridiculous).  File coin will definitely have an accelerated development, in the meanwhile SIA is already a working network and protocol. The API tools to integrate it into other services are half way there as well.

We will see what the economics of it are as an investment... but it will definitely be a better investment than that over bloated ICO of filecoin, until it crashes a little.

Agree 100%. They need to improve servers and UI. Make it easier for consumers.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:40:43 AM

i will waiting for siacoin increases the price because I read some news that siacoin is good coins. I still holding some amount until now and I am forgot to sell in few months ago but I think before the price is increase again, I will buy more to make my amount become bigger. maybe siacoin is waiting for bitcoin price gets stable first then they can increase the price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
ashu711

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:07:56 AM

Siacoin is big profit coin this coin is trade in big exchange (poloniex,bittrex,hitbtc,cryptopia and yunbi ) siacoin buy for long time this coin give huge profit
because this is low rate coin and grow early Smiley

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:13:04 AM

Anything can happen in crypto. I bought SC and DGB a few weeks ago and i thought it would increase in price but not just one but both of them went together and most of the other alts went down with them too. It went so down that i had to sell it and i guess theres where i did a mistake. Although it was a right decision to sell SC as its price has is still down but i should not have sold DGB as it has increased in price and has recovered its price drop. I think DGB has greater potential than SC. I hope SC will increase in price too after a couple of weeks or months.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:37:22 AM

Sc or siacoin being another decentralized altcoin.Now i hold many sc for long time.Because when its price are increase,i hope my all loss will recover.At present sc price is so small.but any day it will price the sky.
baga105

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:39:31 AM

There is still chance to buy SiaCoin.. I heard rumors, that it should gain some price in the future.. 2-3 years.. Buy it and forget about it.. Smiley) Hopefully we will se price iscrease in the later future.

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: