Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 91700 times)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:05:34 AM

Service for those who do not have a girlfriend. It's just a pity that someone can use such an application. Complete inability to meet their needs.

with the help of this service the girl can be found .Of course, not a girlfriend, but you can have fun. And anyway, a serious relationship is not the Internet

Oh, so you do not mind having fun with whores? How have you not picked up anything dangerous yet?

All my ex-whores. With confidence about this I declare. But let's not talk about sad things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

Service for those who do not have a girlfriend. It's just a pity that someone can use such an application. Complete inability to meet their needs.

with the help of this service the girl can be found .Of course, not a girlfriend, but you can have fun. And anyway, a serious relationship is not the Internet

Oh, so you do not mind having fun with whores? How have you not picked up anything dangerous yet?

All my ex-whores. With confidence about this I declare. But let's not talk about sad things.

You know, it's at least disrespectful to say so about a woman. I would not like it if my ex about me so spoke. And in general, the priestess of love is the oldest profession.
JTrain_51

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:13:52 AM

You know, it's at least disrespectful to say so about a woman. I would not like it if my ex about me so spoke. And in general, the priestess of love is the oldest profession.

And what does a woman do in the discussion about prostitutes? Looking for job? Or trying to guide men on the right path?
siggy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:15:30 AM

And what does a woman do in the discussion about prostitutes? Looking for job? Or trying to guide men on the right path?

Think that women do not understand modern technology - this is sexism. Women work in the largest technology companies.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:18:45 AM

Think that women do not understand modern technology - this is sexism. Women work in the largest technology companies.

I do not think that sex affects the intellect in any way. This is an obsolete thinking of the nineteenth century. I hope that one day all people will depart from this thinking. Just in terms of intelligence, we are all on the same level.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:26:40 AM

I do not think that sex affects the intellect in any way. This is an obsolete thinking of the nineteenth century. I hope that one day all people will depart from this thinking. Just in terms of intelligence, we are all on the same level.

I have nothing against women. God knows, I love them. I just do not think that women are able to quickly get into new topics.

siggy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:30:18 AM

I have nothing against women. God knows, I love them. I just do not think that women are able to quickly get into new topics.

The same can be said about such chauvinist pigs as you. Lord, I do not know why I get so angry at the comments on the Internet.
darkota (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:38:22 AM

The same can be said about such chauvinist pigs as you. Lord, I do not know why I get so angry at the comments on the Internet.

We equally support men and women who use the service. It is assumed that pleasure can both receive and provide both sexes.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:48:04 AM

We equally support men and women who use the service. It is assumed that pleasure can both receive and provide both sexes.

Exactly. Whore can be a man. It is completely independent of sex
geekbasic

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:53:06 AM

And you did not think what religious figures can say about this? In fact, this contributes to the violation of one of the commandments of Christianity. I do not know how it is in other faiths.

canary

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:55:42 AM

And you did not think what religious figures can say about this? In fact, this contributes to the violation of one of the commandments of Christianity. I do not know how it is in other faiths.

I do not think that somewhere other than the Vatican will listen to them. In general, has business long since listened to the church?
geekbasic

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:04:53 AM

I do not think that somewhere other than the Vatican will listen to them. In general, has business long since listened to the church?

Some Muslim and Asian countries can also be included here. In general, it seems to me that the service is more focused on Europe and North America.

mgao6767

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:11:39 AM

Even though I'm not using this service but it's cool to invest in it. Would love to see when it's traded how it's priced!
rg0574

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:14:45 AM

Some Muslim and Asian countries can also be included here. In general, it seems to me that the service is more focused on Europe and North America.

No, of course. Many Asian countries, like Thailand, will probably connect to the service.

The developers did an excellent job. I really admire their knowledge of psychology. Indeed, the whole human culture is based on sex, and no matter how the authorities do not oppress prostitution, it will not disappear anywhere. This is really a worthwhile idea, it has long been time to protect this business.
darkota (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:16:55 AM

Even though I'm not using this service but it's cool to invest in it. Would love to see when it's traded how it's priced!

Thank you very much for your interest in the project!
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:27:58 AM

What do you think, how profitable will the investments be? After the separation of bitcoin, I do not have such confidence in the crypto currency
amaclin
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:32:38 AM

And is it profitable for prostitutes to use such a service? If this is already an experienced girl, then she already has certain regular customers. Why should she spend additional money on the service?
clock27

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:40:13 AM

And is it profitable for prostitutes to use such a service? If this is already an experienced girl, then she already has certain regular customers. Why should she spend additional money on the service?

The developers say that the platform protects them. Well, in general, yes, customers can be filtered. The rating system does everything better.

amaclin
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:43:38 AM

The developers say that the platform protects them. Well, in general, yes, customers can be filtered. The rating system does everything better.

And what prevents a user or a girl from putting each other a bad evaluation for nothing?
Eurbids

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:47:51 AM

What are the advantages of premium accounts? And do they need users or only fit girls?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: