Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 91700 times)
chapinmaster

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:29:52 PM

Really i can't understand why i'm going to help the company buying the tokens if the company not going to share the profits?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xrn

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

Guys, is there anything new from the devs?

Do you really think that devs will post something new every day?
darkota (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:33:15 PM

Really i can't understand why i'm going to help the company buying the tokens if the company not going to share the profits?
The profit will go to investors for the third year, before that we will reinvest, as we said earlier.
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

The profit will go to investors for the third year, before that we will reinvest, as we said earlier.

Like I said, newbi does not find anything

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
darkx3

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

Nah. But, maybe, there is some important information. Maybe there were big investors or something like that.
newdude

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:51:54 PM

Nah. But, maybe, there is some important information. Maybe there were big investors or something like that.

It would be great
darkx3

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:59:21 PM

I do not think that large investors in such a short time would have decided to invest. In large companies there are complex management processes. If the manager took note of the project, does not mean that the head will agree with him.
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:00:55 PM

If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
darkota (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:06:30 PM

If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country

We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our app.
darkx3

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:13:15 PM

In Norway, strict laws on girls who earn this way?
Servantes

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:20:32 PM

I also would be interested in trying out this app.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
xrn

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:24:24 PM

I also would be interested in trying out this app.

You're not the only one
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:25:25 PM

What hell is going on here? can you be more specific?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:26:58 PM

We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our app.

What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
darkota (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:35:08 PM

What hell is going on here? can you be more specific?

Could you more accurately formulate the question?
darkota (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:40:51 PM

What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?

Asia is also one of our future markets. Terms of services are discussed with the girl herself. If she agrees to come, she will add a flight to the cost of the services themselves.
xrn

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:47:10 PM

The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight.
Servantes

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:54:49 PM

The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight.

I think that in this case anonymity is already lost. The service is better suited if you yourself meet a girl, in her place or in a neutral territory

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
darkota (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:57:16 PM

I think that in this case anonymity is already lost. The service is better suited if you yourself meet a girl, in her place or in a neutral territory

You are absolutely right Smiley
Servantes

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:13:33 PM

In fact, this is an excellent app for sex tourism.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: