Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 500,000$ to invest  (Read 11816 times)
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:37:20 AM

I can buy bitcoin and litecoin.
Wait profit in the end year

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:44:09 AM

That's a lot of money, as for me, you should really seek a financial advice or business advice before starting to invest, as you can read all over the forum, investing has it's own risk, and you should take this seriously.
You can buy bitcoins for now, and hold it for a year and you should take consideration on regularly checking bitcoin's price if you really want a short term investment.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:02:00 AM

That's a lot of money, as for me, you should really seek a financial advice or business advice before starting to invest, as you can read all over the forum, investing has it's own risk, and you should take this seriously.
You can buy bitcoins for now, and hold it for a year and you should take consideration on regularly checking bitcoin's price if you really want a short term investment.
better to really seek for more knowledge before risking this amount and adviser even you need to pay them but if they can guide you
properly the returned will be much bigger than trying to do it by yourself and the risk will be lessen since that they understand the market.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

You tell that you have $500000 money and you want to invest ?
Then if you really have a big money then you have a lot of choice to invest your money. like nothing is better now than bitcoin. For me, i only give you one suggestion that invest your money into bitcoin and only wait in a month you would definitely get good profit. So let start to invest your huge money into bitcoin and make profit everyday.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:14:19 AM

Bitcoin must be the primary choice, as the prices of most of the other alts are either directly or indirectly linked to that of Bitcoin. Also, the prices and market caps of some of these alts does not correspond properly with the user stats. For example, Ether is having a market cap of close to $30 billion, but the number of users is less than 1 million.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:19:23 AM

Bitcoin must be the primary choice, as the prices of most of the other alts are either directly or indirectly linked to that of Bitcoin. Also, the prices and market caps of some of these alts does not correspond properly with the user stats. For example, Ether is having a market cap of close to $30 billion, but the number of users is less than 1 million.
Even though there are altcoins that are related to that comparison from ethereum, we should still diversify our money to the different cryptocurrencies because it will help us to reduce the possible risk of investing because even bitcoin is the primary option we should still need some backup.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:22:00 AM

If you are asking this in a Cryptocurrency forum, I believe that you to invest everything in that. So I will suggest:

40% in Bitcoin it is the most used
20% in ETH     there is a great potential
20% in NEO     it is hot now
20% in OmiseGO Could become a huge company
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:28:30 AM

My wife Twatto is a financial advisor. She recommends 100% buying electric eels and using them to power  a mining rig

The only outlay is food for the eels which is basically dog food and pies and connecting the eels is quite easy as you just shove a power cable up their arses

She reckons your return will be 10000% per annum

Is this for real? Electric eels to generate power for mining rigs. I'm sorry but this is very new to me. With that $500,000 that's totally a big amount and you can build your very own mining farm. But I won't be focusing with my mining, I'll just buy and hold bitcoins that I'll buy with this amount. And also will buy some realty for another investment.
Yes This Is For Real. Electric Eels are a 100% Organic way of generating electricity. It is not only the best way to power mining rigs it is also the most ecological

There is a Russian crew doing just this since 2014, they now own an entire lake full of eels with electrodes up their assholes

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
nicolioz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:36:54 AM

Not sure why there are so many people recommending real estate purchases and then renting them out. Is the OP's dream to be a slum lord? Airbnb is even worse, the upkeep and cleaning fees destroy returns.

The ROI on real estate generally is very unimpressive unless you get lucky with capital appreciation or make massive developments (with massive bribes).

The general stock market returns around 10% per year, just dump some of it into index funds and then buy some btc, ether, and a few other top coins.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:40:55 AM

where should i invest and why ?

i remmember back time that i just deposit and didnt give a fuck about the money there and just forget it. it was  pennies and i didnt even gamble with it.
now i just log in to few sites and find out that i have hundrens of dollars i wasnt aware of!
it great. 

i withdraw it all Smiley

Timeline recap:

August 5, 2017: I have U$500K to invest. Any suggestions?
August 13, 2017: Excuse me for jacking off all over myself cuz mes withdrew hundreds of dollars I just found that I didn't knew existed.

End of story.
/thread

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
AI_AI

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:06:47 AM

I would recommend investing in funds that now specialize in trading on derivatives and conventional stock exchanges on crypto-currencies. According to statistics, only 10-15% of traders without experience have a profit from active trading in electronic assets.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:33:24 AM

What you must do is buy and HOLD Botcoin.
Do not try to trade it, trust me it us probably a bad idea.
You are safer if you buy and hold because there is little risk.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:53:54 AM

Don't put all eggs in one basket. Split the money like a stock fund do:

- hold at least 100.000$ in cash as a reserve
- invest 100.000$ in Bitcoins to profit from it's price raise over time
- invest 100.000$ in the top ten Altcoins (10.000$ per Altcoin) like ETH, Monero, Litecoin etc. Look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ for the coins with the highest market cap
- invest 100.000$ in other Altcoins (not the ones in the top 10 but still from the top 100), here invest max. 5000$ per altcoin. So you have about 20 Altcoins with lower market cap but higher expectation of huge price raises in the future. Of course the risk of losing money is higher here.
- invest the last 100.000$ in ICOs and brand new coins (not even two weeks old). Invest max. 2000$ per coin. So you have invested in 50 different Icos and new coins at the end. This is high risk and you may lose the investment of most of this coins but some of them may sky-rocket 10.000% or more and bring you hughe profits.

But for the last two points you need to investigate the Altcoins before investing:
- What does their website, facebook profile, Twitter account, Reddit site say?
- Read the threads about the altcoin here on bitcointalk and try to gain as much information as possible
- Read, read read and try to find out what potential the coins have, is there an inflation, an airdrop, are the coins pre-mined, are they mineable, how many of the coins will be available, where can you trade them...information and fundamental analysis is the key to success here and to prevent to invest in too many shitcoins.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:44:44 AM

Don't put all eggs in one basket. Split the money like a stock fund do:

- hold at least 100.000$ in cash as a reserve
- invest 100.000$ in Bitcoins to profit from it's price raise over time
- invest 100.000$ in the top ten Altcoins (10.000$ per Altcoin) like ETH, Monero, Litecoin etc. Look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ for the coins with the highest market cap
- invest 100.000$ in other Altcoins (not the ones in the top 10 but still from the top 100), here invest max. 5000$ per altcoin. So you have about 20 Altcoins with lower market cap but higher expectation of huge price raises in the future. Of course the risk of losing money is higher here.
- invest the last 100.000$ in ICOs and brand new coins (not even two weeks old). Invest max. 2000$ per coin. So you have invested in 50 different Icos and new coins at the end. This is high risk and you may lose the investment of most of this coins but some of them may sky-rocket 10.000% or more and bring you hughe profits.

But for the last two points you need to investigate the Altcoins before investing:
- What does their website, facebook profile, Twitter account, Reddit site say?
- Read the threads about the altcoin here on bitcointalk and try to gain as much information as possible
- Read, read read and try to find out what potential the coins have, is there an inflation, an airdrop, are the coins pre-mined, are they mineable, how many of the coins will be available, where can you trade them...information and fundamental analysis is the key to success here and to prevent to invest in too many shitcoins.

^^^ Please ignore  this troll post, pure nonsense

Right ow the best investment for $500,000 is to buy hemmeroid cream. There is a massive influx of sore buttholes from the recent ETH drop to $200following the ICO shankage

Any money left over invest in greyhounds or racing pidgeons

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:55:06 AM

Then if you really have a big money then you have a lot of choice to invest your money. like nothing is better now than bitcoin. For me, i only give you one suggestion that invest your money into bitcoin and only wait in a month you would definitely get good profit. So let start to invest your huge money into bitcoin and make profit everyday.
It is a very large number, try to see the current bitcoin price movement then we certainly believe that in the future there will be a rise in bitcoin prices. It can be utilized because at this time we still see very positive bitcoin price movement. So do not be afraid to invest in bitcoin, do it and do not be too late to take action.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:22:11 AM

Yes you are right that 500,000$ is really a big amount of money and also right that if he has saying right that he has 500,000 amount of money then you are right he has a lot of option to invest their money in every project because if a person have a lot of money for this, every step of investment is open then if he has a lot of skills they will be success. But right investment in bitcoin is very easy way to invest their biggest amount of money because the management of bitcoin as compare to other investment is very smoothy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:07:44 PM

where should i invest and why ?

i remmember back time that i just deposit and didnt give a fuck about the money there and just forget it. it was  pennies and i didnt even gamble with it.
now i just log in to few sites and find out that i have hundrens of dollars i wasnt aware of!
it great.  

i withdraw it all Smiley

Timeline recap:

August 5, 2017: I have U$500K to invest. Any suggestions?
August 13, 2017: Excuse me for jacking off all over myself cuz mes withdrew hundreds of dollars I just found that I didn't knew existed.

End of story.
/thread

But if you lock the thread, those participating in sig campaigns would loose one avenue to post their wonderful insight on the OP sans doing one GODDAMN spec of legwork.

Notice how crocozino starts threads where sig campaigners gravitate to, as if he/her him-/herself is one of the campaigners.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

I am not saying that you don't have $500,000 to invest, simply stating that with that kind of starting capital and the obvious changes in Bitcoin this is not really that hard.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

If you have $500,000 , then at the rate of $4,000 per Bitcoin you can buy 125 Bitcoin. In less than six months that price will very likely hit $5,000. Not taking into account fees or anything, selling those back will net you over $100,000 in profit. Even if that takes one year for the price to get that high which it will not, $100,000 profit in one year on a single investment is pretty damn successful.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████