Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 500,000$ to invest  (Read 11816 times)
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

The best thing you can do with that money is invest in bitcoins and hold those coins for a long term without investing it anywhere as investment involves risk and you cannot afford to risk this high amount as holding will give you guaranteed returns in future when you will sell at higher price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechnoMusic

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:45:59 PM

The best thing you can do with that money is invest in bitcoins and hold those coins for a long term without investing it anywhere as investment involves risk and you cannot afford to risk this high amount as holding will give you guaranteed returns in future when you will sell at higher price.

There are many things better than only keep money like example trade with altcoins,but if he decide to trade with 500,000$ I dont suggest that I just suggest to deposit maybe 10-20$ and each trade use 1$ for trading because bust risk is lower and you can make test your skills for longer and then if he got some trading skills depo some bigger amount depends how much he want make money.If he want millions per year to make I suggest 50.000$ to use for altcoin trading if he get skills but if he not get then to keep alll half million $ on btc wallet.
raindeer777

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:41:02 AM

where should i invest and why ?

you can invest on ICO sometime it is very profitable ....

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18780
Maarten91

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:37:54 AM

Find someone with an excellent reputation/professional, that is willing to help you setting up everything. Thoroughly discuss your preferences/timespan/goals/etc, and find a plan together. Pay him/her a fair share. This would drastically lowers risk (which are high) e.g. of losing your portfolio. I guess that happened at least once to everyone here ;-).

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:31:24 AM

Woah that's a lot of money. Investing is kind of risky since there are business, projects and etc that are not trustworthy. If i were you i'll just save it till it multiplies but since your asking where you should invest, i suggest that you should invest it on bitcoin. It may be unstable but the chances of receiving your desired amount is higher compared to others.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
coinspam

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:41:06 AM

Do your research and invest in most promising tech, you can find all the tokens/coins listed on coinmarketcap. diversified investment is the best way to go and never go all in, keep some % dollars in reserves, in case something goes wrong/you need some money urgently.

$500k to invest? Wow you're a baller! I would put it all all Dogecoin. Go the Dogeeeee!
crypt0xmancer

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

If you have 500,000$ and you don't know on what to invest them on, take your time and research well the cryptocurrency space before investing, don't put your money just because X said so
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:47:49 PM

If you have 500,000$ and you don't know on what to invest them on, take your time and research well the cryptocurrency space before investing, don't put your money just because X said so
Nothing can beat research because it will give you all the information that you need in order to make changes to yourself and you can decide if where you will put your 500,00$ without having any doubt but a full confidence that you will make a good investment.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:46:00 PM

Whatever you do, just make sure your research for investment in cryptocurrency doesn't take you to China as there is a hard knock on ICOs there and 60 of the exchanges registered there are under scrutiny now. Already done cryptos there have taken the plunge and are delisted. OP, just be careful if truly you seek advice on how to spend $500,000 on investment here. To be honest I don't think you would make strangers your financial advisors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bla2e
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:55:29 PM

Open up or buy a VPN provider company.

It has a lot of money in it. You can automate the whole process and let the money roll in!
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:03:58 PM

the best investment with this amount is  not online
used this money for good return in offline money
in my country with this  money make 5/6 house and sell them youre profit are about 100% in 6 month
2/3 space comercial and rent them for 1000/2000 euro each monthly and many more oflline

ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:27:14 PM

Some people use Gun Bot, it's a nice concept.

I let you look on it on this forum. Or , put them into something you believe stronger with all the comprehension of that alt/bit-coin

You want trade or hold? it's that question you must answer first.

Trade : gunbot
Hold : strongly comprehension of the cryptoworld !

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

If You are serious you should pick some altcoins from top 20. They will not disappear.

Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:15:15 PM

my dream portfolio:
250.000 waves - The best decentralized exchange
100.000 bitcoin - flagship
80.000 dgb - The best affectionate coin
20.000 eth - another flagship
20.000 etc -  flagship candidate
10.000 stx - surprise anticipation
10.000 oax - another decentralized exchange candidate
10.000 snm - real software.

happy investings
bitpeepcom

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:13:58 AM

Before investing such a huge amount it is important for you to find a good balance between risk and profit.
Consider splitting instead of putting everything on one horse.

Most important: make your decisions based on your house knew and your own logic. Do not get lured by strange promises and be wary.

Good luck!
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:59:08 AM

Consider Ardor, do your research, It has a lot of potential. Mainnet release later this year.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:45:13 PM

Follow the link in my sig where you'll see that there's only 29 spots remaining, available only for BitcoinTalk members to invest a measly U$100 for a potentially great ROI - and you'll get your U$100 back by the end of October 2017, keeping what's purchased.

Bruno

chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:27:46 PM

you can invest in some token
you can find all the tokens listed on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/
i think you can invest in Waves, eth, and news tokens
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:26:42 PM

You could make an investment with yolodice. Cisir the site the explanations to how investing works are very thorough. Going can use leverage as well. As of the sites existed which was the beginning of the year your profits would be between 13% and 130% by now.
That is high and you should have a look at considering it.

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:32:33 PM

If i have that amount of money i will divide  it  in 3 ways,  investing some of it in icos, trading, and the rest will be put in the bank,maybe 20% will going in the bank and both 40% will go in investing and trading.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: