Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:59:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27179 times)
shadow_hammer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:45:52 AM

I regret not having enough money to invest back then  Undecided
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:47:38 AM

Regret? Of course,many of us missed the chance to become millionaire
I think bitcoin will become more famous in many years to come,so lets start to invest some before we regretting it again
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:54:40 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I have joined some PPC before way back 2011 and then I can see in the payment option that there is an option for bitcoin but I did not mind and wasn't curious about it so if I would have just been more curious before then research more about bitcoin then I think I will be one of the lucky ones who have acquire bitcoins when its not yet that popular. I do regret not minding it but still I believe that I can still gain from it since I am here now and bitcoin is continuously rising.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:28:14 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I do not regret in not believing in bitcoins, I always believed what bitcoins can do.  What I regret is that, I didn't knew bitcoins before, if I only knew bitcoins before, I'm probably rich because I will invest in those will all of my money so that today I have millions of money and I won't be able to problem about financial crisis.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

I have definitely heard about it, however I didn't act upon the information that i got.

I think this is what most people did back in 2009-2010, people heard about it back then, but a lot of people were too skeptical to even try out the currency first. Mining was basically a piece of cake, if you solo mined you would have literally made tens/hundreds of bitcoins per month if not more.

There is no point regretting though, people do make mistakes. And most people who got their coins early on probably sold them off anyways, nobody could have ever envisioned bitcoin at $3000+ right now. IT's just a crazy ride that we've been on, and i don't think that this is the end by far.

I'm still holding bitcoin for the long term, not going to sell because if i do, i'll look like a fool just like laszlo selling 10000 coins for two pizzas(not that he cares about it).

Smiley
eli77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:35:19 AM

Yes, same with you, regret too... I don't understand the whole concept of Bitcoin in the blockchain during year 2009 to 2010.
I heard about mining but we do not join because of the high cost of the electricity.

Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:03:15 AM

I regret also, especially when Bitcoin splitted into two: Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash. Imagine the number of Bitcoins for those holders. But, we need to move on. If you did not maximize the benefits of Bitcoins, you are welcome to join FREE AIRDROPS of other crypto coins.
There is a DeepONIONs for you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

I heard about Bitcoin in 2014, at this time, Bitcoin price was about ~800$, I don't regret not buying Bitcoin but I regret not claiming Bitcoin so much. There were so many faucets that ellowed us to claim 2k, 3k or even 5k satoshi per claim, it should be 0.05$ - 0.15$ per claim, if I claimed harder, I would have been richer now. Sad
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:17:02 AM

I read about it in 2009. The implications didn't sink in and I didn't get going until 2013 or so.

Do I regret it? It was literally worthless back then and I suspect the mining would've done such horrid things to my laptop I would've stopped before finding a block so not really.

At that point there were a few hundred people involved and it was just another idea floating around. Anyone who did make serious bank from that period fully deserves to have capitalised on their vision, though I suspect most people have blown it and are long gone.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

I've heard it and I ignore it. People are free to choose their own decisions and you do not have to regret the decision you have taken, because should be you are ready with all the risks that will be obtained. Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
In the silence

Activity: 1292
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

Well you do not have to cry about it anymore. You now have another opportunity to buy at very low prices with the new Bitcoin called Bcash! The price is slightly below $200 now but it will soon reach the 2009/2010 price levels soon.

But on a more serious note. Does anyone here think BitcoinCash will survive? I have not dumped mine yet.
I don't think so because the community would still support Bitcoin compared to Bitcoin Cash, altho it has the same thing with the Bitcoin it self. I'm guessing that Bitcoin cash's price would even reach like 100 USD each then pump maybe a little bit. Smiley
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

I do not regret in not believing in bitcoins, I always believed what bitcoins can do.  What I regret is that, I didn't knew bitcoins before, if I only knew bitcoins before, I'm probably rich because I will invest in those will all of my money so that today I have millions of money and I won't be able to problem about financial crisis.

Its better late than never. There were many people who knew about bitcoin but still never invested as they did not believe in those and today they are regretting as I know many such friends of mine. I understand your concern of not knowing bitcoin before but I still feel that you can invest in bitcoin and other some good altcoin now as well and in coming time you will get the best return than any asset class would given you.

Subrojit Roy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:25:03 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be created ever. It was created in 2009 at a price of $0.003. A lot of people didn’t know about bitcoin back in 2009. Bitcoin started to become known around the years 2011 to 2012 but most people didn’t believe in it. Some people even hated it. At that time 1 BTC was worth a few dollars. Today one 1 BTC is worth near $2800. This simply means people who bought 1 BTC at $5 made a profit of $2795 today. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies and it’s not too late to start investing.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

Its a lesson mate and you should learned from your mistakes theres enough time for now to buy bitcoins because btc value will climb up to 10,000 according to experts so all we have to do is buy and hold our precious bitcoins.

ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

I didn't get the chance of knowing about bitcoins earlier.I heard about bitcoin just an year ago when i was working in Dubai.At that time,price of one bitcoin was just $650.I just used it for sending my salary to india at a very low transaction fee.But now,i am getting my full earnings from bitcoins.But the early birds who knew about bitcoin in 2008 were blessed enough to enjoy such huge benefits today.

btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:47:02 AM

I didn't get the chance of knowing about bitcoins earlier.I heard about bitcoin just an year ago when i was working in Dubai.At that time,price of one bitcoin was just $650.I just used it for sending my salary to india at a very low transaction fee.But now,i am getting my full earnings from bitcoins.But the early birds who knew about bitcoin in 2008 were blessed enough to enjoy such huge benefits today.
I agree with you. But I think it's a matter of chance because I was too young back then. So when bitcoin started in that year I was like 16. I didn't have a phone that time and I only go to the internet café to research on my homework and projects at school. I don't regret at all because I can still appreciate the benefits of bitcoin piece by piece. Not too early and not too late, just right and I wanna know more and more about bitcoin.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:48:37 AM

no regret cause everything is destined
Can you please explain it clearly.

Although, if this opportunity is not for you wait for your turn because god's have plan for us. At that time (2009) we cannot predict what will happen to the future, if we regret those opportunity I think it is not too late, there's a time. Even we did not become rich in just one time, we can use the bitcoin to survive in our daily needs and it has a big possibility to bring us in comfortable life. This time more people involved in bitcoin now and they spend allot of time because of chances to make an income/profit.

grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

I heard about bitcoins bank in the days but i thought it was only a virtual currency, I had no idea about how it could be mined and money could have been made out of it, I used it to do transaction but didn't know of its real value then and considering how i bought a lot without saving them, i could be very wealthy by now.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

I haven't heard about Bitcoin as early as 2009 but my first encounter with Bitcoin was in 2015. However, I started out with Bitcoin just this year. Back then, I already made a wallet but I could not fully understand the concept of Bitcoin so I eventually lost interest for it and simply ignored it. Had I already made some investments back then, I might have earned much more especially with the much higher price for BTC.

It's not unlikely for one to be skeptical back then when Bitcoin was not yet that popular as now, but there's no need to regret it because you can start now. Bitcoin still has a long way to go and has high potential to grow even more.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Heard of it these years, but was without real money to invest in. Heard again of bitcoin these last months and decided to jump in.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: