Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27179 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:10:35 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I think its not too late. You have opportunity now so grab it. Actually I didn't know that there was a digital currency or they called bitcoin that year. If i knew that there's a bitcoin years ago, I invest.  But like I said its not too late.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:43:14 AM

I think in those years it's a common if many people do not believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is one of the new technologies. Especially bitcoin is expressed as an experiment rather than as a general use. How about now, and is it late to buy now? I'm sorry to say, it's bit a late, now bitcoin price over $3100 and bitcoin difficulty increase year by year. I think it's not easy buy bitcoin now, the best way is earn bitcoin by selling your creativity in the web
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

Many people still don't believe in bitcoin. When whales were spreading panic about the fork we have seen how people panic-sell their bitcoins. Now they probably regret it. Bitcoin always rewards only their true fans.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

If it's any comfort, I am sure you are not the only one, who didn't buy into a somewhat childish idea of a global digital currency far back in 2014. Sometimes it is not that easy to look into the potential of a newly emerged concept or solution. I bet most people, who acquired Bitcoin at the origins, made it for fun not setting any expectations and eventually appeared to be the luckies.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

The day I started earning bitcoins I was very much clear that bitcoin is gonna the future currency holding a very great price as when I started the price of bitcoins was $300 and now its around $3300 and it was my belief in bitcoin and that is the reason I am still here.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:13:40 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I never heard bitcoin in that year. I only saw bitcoin in 2016 but I ignored it thinking it was a new game or investing site. I was so stupid and that was the biggest mistake of my life. I always saw those referrals about faucet and I was like "who cares"? I'm also thankful because it ain't bad starting and knowing it now but only if I knew it earlier.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:52:59 AM

OP, thinking that way is extremely unproductive. What if the current price is only 5% of the BTC price in 5 years. What would be your best course of action? Would you waste your time on regrets or try to get/buy more?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:49:22 AM

That was surely a lost opportunity. I heard bitcoin much later. The regrets were more like related to alts rather than bitcoin. I didn't jump right into the BTC bandwagon because I need to make sure I am joining something legit. That was necessary for sure.

Better to be safe than sorry. Many scammers are everywhere so we just wanna make sure that we're in the right track. Just like you, I doubted btc before thinking this was another story of scam but later on I learned it isnt.
But its ok, what important now is I'm already here and making a profit. Never Im too late.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:02:10 AM

That was surely a lost opportunity. I heard bitcoin much later. The regrets were more like related to alts rather than bitcoin. I didn't jump right into the BTC bandwagon because I need to make sure I am joining something legit. That was necessary for sure.

Better to be safe than sorry. Many scammers are everywhere so we just wanna make sure that we're in the right track. Just like you, I doubted btc before thinking this was another story of scam but later on I learned it isnt.
But its ok, what important now is I'm already here and making a profit. Never Im too late.
Right.It's better late than never.In my case i have heard it just a year ago but i didn't take it seriously because it's just a waste of time i thought.But later i realized i was too wrong.I've heard millionaires nowadays who's into bitcoin and i maybe one of them if i didn't ignore it.So i'm saving most of my time today just for bitcoin only.I'm really working it to make good profit in the end.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

I only heard and started investigating it this year, and even though I am late in entering the bitcoin world, I guess it's value has a lot of potential and who knows, in the next years we get all rich with bitcoins. And who knows a new guy, asks this same question around here  Tongue
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:12:53 AM

I did not hear it in 2009,I first heard bitcoin in 2015, I am very sorry because at that time I did not immediately have it and even ignore it, if seen now Bitcoin prices continue to climb. But I think I'm not late right now because many people say that bitcoin will go up several times from the current price in the next few years.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

I regret not buying it as everyone else on this forum, but i don`t blame myself for this, because bitcoin was not mainstream and nobody believed in it, only weed sellers  Grin I regret much more not buying ETH for 0.5$ and i didn`t bought it only because i didn`t knew how to do this.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:31:57 AM

I am one of those. I thought it was some sort of scam and I really hesitated to know more information about this because it seems complicated and too little people uses it. Back then I can't find a way on how to connect it to fit. I really regret I did not study it and did not even take time to learn about it.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

I have always believed in Bitcoin but I do regret not getting into it alot sooner. I think it's something most of us regret though wouldn't you say ? It's easy to regret now after its happened , truth is noone knew so no point beating yourself up.
If people who are new in bitcoin and are new interested in bitcoin recently would definitely believe on bitcoin, because bitcoin has proven to be of high value. But for an ordinary person like me who has been using bitcoin for a long time, there is a sense of confidence and uncertainty to bitcoin when the bitcoin value is very low. But I'm one of the lucky ones because I always believe on bitcoin and do not leave bitcoin when the value is very low.
well you are right somehow people regret bitcoin I really like whatever you think about it and you are very determined about using bitcoin I appreciate it I think the new users are still not sure about the  price of the bitcoin and so do we but being patient is one of the main and important rule of the bitcoin using so be patient and keep calm they will accept the value and the worth of the bitcoin soon .
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:06:25 PM

i have heard about coins or something but not the specific bitcoin and i only know that time is playing with my classmate and studying hard. Wayback 2011 if i still remember , i found a faucet that pay .5 btc per claim and the value of that is just a cents and i think its just a waste of time so i ignore it like it doesnt exist.
I know it can be hard for those that had opportunities to buy bitcoin back in the day but you must get over it those opportunities are never going to come back and you need to make the best of the opportunities that you have at this moment instead of lamenting the past.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:51:40 PM

Realistically speaking you probably wouldn't have held of all the way from 2009 until now anyway. Let's say that you got a couple of the 50 Coin Block rewards very early on, that a couple years ago by and are sitting at 60, or even at that $250 range. If you would continue to collect some way or even if you only had a hundred stored away, I'm thinking that you probably would have cashed out when you had $25,000 in Bitcoins produced from virtually nothing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

My only regret is I found about it only in 2013... and I wasn't living under a rock, I'm a pretty avid Internet surfer, I guess it wasn't meant to be earlier.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:01:36 AM

My only regret is I found about it only in 2013... and I wasn't living under a rock, I'm a pretty avid Internet surfer, I guess it wasn't meant to be earlier.
Does that count as a bad thing,since you found about bitcoin by 2013 and you could still invest in bitcoin because the price went down after the rally and everyone had the opportunity to enter before all the rally we are seeing after mid 2016,it is true that anyone could have made a lot of coins if they knew about it by 2010,just forget about the past the live the future . Smiley
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 782

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

I keep regretting being too scared to purchase any Bitcoin to sell later at a higher price. Every time I think of buying I end up saying that the current price is too high and it's risky...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:28:42 AM

I regret not buying it as everyone else on this forum, but i don`t blame myself for this, because bitcoin was not mainstream and nobody believed in it, only weed sellers  Grin I regret much more not buying ETH for 0.5$ and i didn`t bought it only because i didn`t knew how to do this.
although everyone will surely be regret that they do not trust on bitcoin and feel reluctant to buy bitcoin, but i think they still have good opportunity to buy bitcoin in present price and secure their position, i think still they have good opportunity to make good profit from bitcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: