Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 11:51:52 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27186 times)
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:58:50 PM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Dude you would be a multimillionaire by now. I wish I'd heard about it then.

Bitcoin is a great opportunity. If only O heard about this back then. This is a good investment but then who would tell this would work or survive for the last years. Bitcoin has been making a good impression since then.
radjie

Activity: 1862
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:48:49 PM

What I regret most since I first heard bitcoin and used it, initially I was not too serious on bitcoin, because at that time I did not believe in bitcoin.
But once I can feel the results and get real proof that bitcoin can be used as local currency that I use, I am very sorry, if from the beginning I believe with bitcoin then now I will definitely have a lot of bitcoin.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:57:08 PM

Its not the end of bitcoin.. still it got power to reach new height, go into 5 digits..
just buy and hold..
South Park

Activity: 2968
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:32:00 PM

Everyone would feel sad when looking at bitcoin prices in the year 2009/2010. Everyone would not expect that bitcoin would be so precious as it is now. This has all become destiny and we can not repeat again.
Not necessarily there are many coins that are worth your investment and in which you can replicate the success that you could had back then, there is no point in concentrating in opportunities that are never going to come back we need to concentrate in the opportunities right in front of us.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:58:37 PM

I didn't have money in 2010 to buy btc lol.

We can't go back to the past now and what's important today is that we can see that there's a big potential of bitcoin to see it pumping at $5,000. The correction is happening right now I guess and this will take time. And hoping after the end of this month we will see the price of bitcoin going to be stable at $4,000 and will never go down again.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:13:58 PM

We can't go back to the past now and what's important today is that we can see that there's a big potential of bitcoin to see it pumping at $5,000. The correction is happening right now I guess and this will take time. And hoping after the end of this month we will see the price of bitcoin going to be stable at $4,000 and will never go down again.
The price ob btc increasing drastically and falling into small amount only. Unlike before that it was way too hard to predict since when it pumps too much before it surely dump half of it. But now its just few to barely notice since it hoes up again within a day.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:24:02 PM

I do not regret. I always thought that everything that happen in my life is experience. And failure is part of learning. So I fail today, I will get up and learn from my mistake. It is very naive, I guess. But I always try to not regret every decision in my life.

I do not regret because I have never use Bitcoins and never heard of it until 2013. I really like it and I want to earn it so bad. Until today, I have earn so much and always spend it straight to my bank account. I never use it to trading or invest it and keep it to my wallet. Because I think trading and investment is too risky to me. I think mining is better than investment. So I have to earn some more to get some mining rig.
cramblimp

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:33:48 PM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I'm not yet heard about bitcoin back 2009 and 2010, that was only my high school life and I don't have any idea about it. I was so busy in my studies and activities, besides, my former classmates also doesn't have any idea about bitcoin. I was then only going to school then after that back to my home over and over again. I'm just already heard bitcoin when I was college and for that I was regretting that maybe I am rich now if I found out soon.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

The price ob btc increasing drastically and falling into small amount only. Unlike before that it was way too hard to predict since when it pumps too much before it surely dump half of it. But now its just few to barely notice since it hoes up again within a day.

The falling is just making bitcoin too healthy. We know the law of the market, it's not all about ups there will be probably downs for it so that investors will not think it's just a bubble or a magic increase. But one of my regret is when I sold my bitcoin at a very low price before but I can't recover it again and I had to move on.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:03:03 PM

Of course I regret it. I didn't know about bitcoin until like 2012, but didn't care. But let's be real, if you decided to invest in bitcoin in say 2010, do you really think you still would have them by now? You would have sold them a looong time ago. Admit it, you would have sold when it reached around 200% or something of its value, wouldn't you?

who cares
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2324
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:08:57 PM

I have not heard bitcoin at that time. I have a largely similar experience though. However, many of us did really look or treat Bitcoin in the beginning with doubt when we first heard of it. As for me, it took almost a year before I finally took BTC seriously.

Signature Placement:
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:05:21 AM

I have not heard bitcoin at that time. I have a largely similar experience though. However, many of us did really look or treat Bitcoin in the beginning with doubt when we first heard of it. As for me, it took almost a year before I finally took BTC seriously.

It took me more than a year.

There are plenty of scams on internet from beginning, then the first reaction of many people is: "Oh, just another one". Besides, there are many other interesting things on internet, that distract us.

Anyway, we are still early adopters of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Do something now and we don't have to regret again when look back.

Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:26:41 AM

Yes, someonhow I regreted back when MMM was still okay, I could accumulate 1 Bitcoin for a month. I should have save it.  If I only jew that this will happen, I could have been a millionaire right now.
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:41:25 AM

Yes, someonhow I regreted back when MMM was still okay, I could accumulate 1 Bitcoin for a month. I should have save it.  If I only jew that this will happen, I could have been a millionaire right now.
Regretted it long ago since I didn't believe that btc can increase its value this high. I knew btc even before but I didn't even try to study it well before. But no I learned my lesson and push on doing btc stuffs to gain more.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:08:21 AM

Yes there's something inside me of regrets like if I should know bitcoin earlier I must be a millionaire now like the others.
But there's nothing to do so better to accept and look at the brighter side, we're in the track now so we should maximize our resources to make it grow and save it. Our regrets will not help us to this, let's just think that we're still lucky than others because we have now atleast a piece of wealth.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:11:28 AM

Yes, but i believe on bitcoin but i dont believe on my self tgat i can do things on it while i have my busy work. I cant handle it same. But when my hubby told me that i can do it because his friend did it. I try to register ot bitcoin and now im addicted knowing what bitcoin can change my life someday.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:14:11 AM

I know bitcoin in 2014, but I ignore it, because seeing a successful friend in this bitcoin world, I really regret not believe it, and now my rank is still a newbi

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:14:15 AM

I know bitcoin in 2014, but I ignore it, because seeing a successful friend in this bitcoin world, I really regret not believe it, and now my rank is still a newbi
That is your fault that you don't believe in bitcoin and you are just basing on your instinct and you didn't take risks. If you want to be successful you need to be a risk taker just like your friend who took risk and study the platform or field that he is going to become successful in it and that is what you need to do right now so you will not become a loser for a lifetime.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:48:46 AM

That is your fault that you don't believe in bitcoin and you are just basing on your instinct and you didn't take risks. If you want to be successful you need to be a risk taker just like your friend who took risk and study the platform or field that he is going to become successful in it and that is what you need to do right now so you will not become a loser for a lifetime.

We should the take the risk for us to earn something more. If will not take the risk there will be no progress in our life not just in crypto but in activities that we wete doing cause it might change our life the way we didn't expect.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:13:48 AM

A lot of regrets for not believing in bitcoin for more or less 2-3 years ago. My boyfriend was able to discuss this with me but wasn't able to believe him since he is just started to learn and about to discover what bitcoin is all about. When he started to earn, still i wasn't able to believe him. After long period of explanation and showing some evidence that bitcoin is true it was too late for me. The bitcoin's price is too high.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: