Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27179 times)
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:07:50 AM

Yeah agree on this, most of my friends who first encounter someone they know and told them about BTC they are now regretting coz i am now earning good. They always say i should have invest since day one i heard about this so called "Bitcoin" now they are asking for my help but my stand is I learn about cryptos by myself so they should study too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:12:59 AM

Yes I sold my bitcoins when it was around $600 learned my lesson to not believe in what others say.
A lot of people obviously made that mistake. I wouldn't blame anyone. But the thing is there is no point regretting anything. The most important thing is to learn from our mistakes and pick up from where we stopped. Who would have known bitcoin will ever get to this and who would know what will happen tomorrow? You are still better than someone who had the chance from year 1 and made no move. You are always still going to be better than someone, that is for sure!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:21:00 AM

I regret too. Its was that time 2010 many are giving away there bitcoins for free in the forum that i joined. I dont have any idea what is bitcoin then so ididin't trust it first. But now look how succesfully bitcoin is. But today look on the bright side i can still earn little bitcoin for free without investing any penny at all.

eleah24

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:04:32 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I haven't heard it that year but apparently I have heard it by mid 2014s and if I heard it by that time how I wish that I have joined in. And maybe by that time I would now be a millionaire and I regret that I didn't pursue on bitcoin when I had the chance and just let the oppurtunity and chance of being rich.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Sorry to hear that, even I have missed the same. I was active online earner back in 2009 but mostly active in a different sector, not in crypto currency. I also came to know about bitcoin that time, but didn't show any interest on that because my business was running well and I didn't have time to research for new things.

I regret deeply for my mistake now. I could be a millionaire by now very easily but I missed the opportunity. I started showing interest in bitcoin since last one year when the price was high already. But anyway, I have been earning in bitcoin since last one year and everything is going well so far.

I live very similar situation now. I regret for it deeply like you, but I also have to work better for the next opportunity. This is my main aim, I won't miss any other opportunity about bitcoin. This is my concentration source.
We cannot change our past, but we can change the present so we have a better future, so today is your opportunity to mend the mistakes of your past, bitcoin is still here and even if the price has gone up like nothing we have seen in the past, we need to make an effort to get it since in the future it could change our lives.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:25:35 PM

Regret might be an understatement for most that have miss the boat! Focusing on the future is more important than clinging on the past though!!

Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

Yes I really regret it. I heard about bitcoins way back 2010 but I just ignored it because I don't have any idea about it, I didn't even tried to search google about it. How I wish I've invested in it a lot sooner than now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:49:55 PM

there is no point in regret. make this a lesson, do not make the wrong decision, especially in long-term prediction. by looking at this bitcoin, we can know that we often underestimate a certain thing.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

I in no way heard bitcoin on its early time so I do not have to feel regret. But so unhappy in your part simply because ypu have the chance to grab but you do not get it, but do not really feel regret since of that, simply because firstly you do not know that bitcoin will reach at this position, that it will be pop up like what we have, and for sure you doubted that bitcoin will not rise like what we have. Just transfer on and dwell what you have at the moment. Do not feel regret just be satisfied that you are earning so very good and producing revenue of that.
FabulousZombie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:32:42 PM

I regret too. Its was that time 2010 many are giving away there bitcoins for free in the forum that i joined. I dont have any idea what is bitcoin then so ididin't trust it first. But now look how succesfully bitcoin is. But today look on the bright side i can still earn little bitcoin for free without investing any penny at all.

My friend told me about this unfortunately..
but he told me way way later. and 2 years ago i started  getting involved but lost interest fast enough unfortunately which is something i regret for the second time. cause now my income would have been way bigger than now.
EddieNigma

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:48:24 AM

It's not too late. We are still at a pretty early stage. Right now there are a lot of people who are becoming aware of Crypto but they are not also hesitating, they don't really believe in it enough yet to actually buy some. Once Bitcoin hits 10k they will start to wish they got in at $5k. When it hits $50k the FOMO will be unbearable, they will know how strong this tech is and they will get in. Then people from 2017 will be the "lucky" ones who got in at $5k.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:21:25 PM

It was really awful. Maybe if I have already heard it those times, maybe I am a multi millionaire now. You somewhat lost the opportunity of becoming one of those lucky individuals that get rich with bitcoin because you did not even try working on it. It is still not your fault because those times bitcoin price rate is just low and its popularity is not that high compared to the current times.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:26:53 PM

I don't specially regret not believing in bitcoin but I regret other things.
I regret Not discovering it early back in 2010.I only discovered it by the end of 2016 which is sad.People may think that it's too late to buy bitcoin but it's not the case bitcoin has more potential than what you think guys.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:27:15 PM

of course I am regret it, to not trust and buy btc in the past, but nobody knows what the future is like. and also technology in the past is not so sophisticated now that makes us can not trust things like bitcoin

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:45:27 PM

same as like me , around the year 2013 when the price of Bitcoin still $300 dollar i ignored the Bitcoin and humbled Bitcoin , i say "what is that , that's not clear it's a scam" , but now i really really focus to find and get some Bitcoin , because the price of Bitcoin right now is so fantastic ..

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:07:20 PM

Even in early 2013, there were a lot of users here who were giving out coins for free. And back then, the faucets were also giving out huge amount of coins every day. But in mid-2013, the exchange rates hit $100 per coin for the first time, and these handouts stopped. And once the peak price of $1,200+ was reached in 2013 December, the faucet payout dropped to extremely small amounts.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:30:26 PM

Can you guys imagine a possible scenario when bitcoin will be worth millions someday? What will people who know about bitcoin know will say then?
It is true that 1 BTC is almost 5k right now, but the potential of grown it unlike anything in before. Are you guys scared of bitcoin being the bubble of the century?
There is still opportunity that we are early adopters, and when BTC will finally reach 'true' mainstream we will be wealthy elite.
South Park

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

Regret might be an understatement for most that have miss the boat! Focusing on the future is more important than clinging on the past though!!
You have not missed the boat there are predictions about the future of bitcoin done by a respected analyst that predict that the bitcoin market is going to go up 10 times in the next 10 years, so if you invest 10k there is a chance you are going to have 100k in ten years that is not too bad, maybe you are not going to get the earnings of early adopters but you can still get your share if you decide to invest now.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:04:29 PM

Of course anybody who heard about bitcoin at that time, is now ful of regret. But I don't believe that you would have held on to them until now. You would have most probably sold them a long time ago, when the price would have been double or triple the buying price.
There is nothing to regret. We are still much better than many who even know about bitcoins but are reluctant to invest into them. Bitcoins are the best digital coins and I think it is never late to get into bitcoins’ business. Still we have good opportunity of buying bitcoins since prices have lowered little bit.
South Park

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:54:18 PM

Even in early 2013, there were a lot of users here who were giving out coins for free. And back then, the faucets were also giving out huge amount of coins every day. But in mid-2013, the exchange rates hit $100 per coin for the first time, and these handouts stopped. And once the peak price of $1,200+ was reached in 2013 December, the faucet payout dropped to extremely small amounts.
I missed that opportunity but that is not really important, because there is nothing that I can do to change things, so the only thing I can do now is to try to get a lot of bitcoin but with the current prices this is not easy, so I’m trying to figure out ways to make more bitcoin on my free time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: