Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27182 times)
jamespx

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:19:59 PM

I have been hearing BTC since early 2012 but too damn lazy to read about it.
I decided and first bought BTC by late 2016 via Paxful.

I wish I wasn't lazy to read about it back then.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

if you continue to see regret it is very difficult to rise. and now is the time to buy bitcoin. because the end of this slope occurs, I monitor there will be another decline for the next few weeks.
bitcoin will rise again at the end of the year
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:01:46 PM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
yes if we know the future of bitcoin maybe we will not regret it. well we better find out how the future bitcoin, then invest from now so as not to regret in the future.  Cheesy
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:45:36 PM

I am one of them who regret the bitcoin and don't belive in it, but now I realize the importance of bitcoin in my life and it's the main supportive of my life to earn the more money for my family.

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:07:27 PM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Of course anybody who heard about bitcoin at that time, is now ful of regret. But I don't believe that you would have held on to them until now. You would have most probably sold them a long time ago, when the price would have been double or triple the buying price.
There is nothing to regret. We are still much better than many who even know about bitcoins but are reluctant to invest into them. Bitcoins are the best digital coins and I think it is never late to get into bitcoins’ business. Still we have good opportunity of buying bitcoins since prices have lowered little bit.

That is right. We are much better than those who knows bitcoin but never use their knowledge in investing into it. Instead of being regret because we did not start when we first heard about it because we are hesitated also, we have to take the opportunity for joining here in the forum to collect Bitcoin and get what the others people, who are first get rich, have already. Time will come and we will be like them.

Mahabharata

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:16:13 PM

Yes, I'm regret that I know bitcoin since 2014 when the price is not more than $ 100, I intend to buy but because of negative news from various media make me cancel bitcoin invest.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:56:59 PM

It was an awful scenario for your part because you do really missed an important thing that will make you an instant millionaire right now. But it was not you to be blamed because on that time bitcoin has just newly established and the price rate is kinda low to attract potential consumers and investors so you cannot really be interested into bitcoin. It just so happen that all of a sudden, bitcoin grows fast as time passes by which is really regretful on your part because you did not recognize the essential of bitcoin usage that time.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:14:30 PM

Of course anybody who heard about bitcoin at that time, is now ful of regret. But I don't believe that you would have held on to them until now. You would have most probably sold them a long time ago, when the price would have been double or triple the buying price.
There is nothing to regret. We are still much better than many who even know about bitcoins but are reluctant to invest into them. Bitcoins are the best digital coins and I think it is never late to get into bitcoins’ business. Still we have good opportunity of buying bitcoins since prices have lowered little bit.
Correct, even if the amount we own is very small we are better off than most people on the world since they do not have bitcoin, what we must concentrate our efforts is to get bitcoin, the price of bitcoin has decline a little bit in the past days this gives to us the chance to get more bitcoin for our fiat so this seems like an opportunity that we cannot miss.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:20:46 PM

Yeah, me too. I do think for sometime now that I have miss a lot. I wish that I knew bitcoin when it started back in 2009. Maybe I have saved for college. It's hard nowadays, my parents are paying tuition fees, electric bills and more. I hope eventhogh I am just starting I can help my parents financially in my own part.

I think most of us given the fact that bitcoin is cheap before and you can actually buy tons with your own money and let it grown with your hands, wasting so much time being wasted in facebook and other social media forms who physically and socially eat our systems that we are about to be millionaire by now, but the important thing we alrady knew it already.

Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:40:41 PM

nowadays there is a decrease in bitcoin price, you can consider investing and buying it.

but for now it is too risky with the decline now. we wait for its development
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:50:45 PM

I really do kinda regret not investing in bitcoins, but since I am a student, even if I was not skeptical regarding the price volatility, I think I would not have been able to buy Bitcoins around 2013 or 2014 when I first heard about them, due to financial stuff. Now I will be using my signature campaign earnings which are pretty decent for my rank, and invest it to start trading after gathering some info, I have a lot to practice yet, let's see where everything takes me.

But maybe if I had bought or heard about Bitcoins in 2009, I would have invested as the price then was extremely low and I would have been a rich guy now.

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

Actually I heard bitcoin a year ago so that I can't say that I am very regretting that I not believe in bitcoin because in first place when I knew it I believe on it. And I know that bitcoin is a thing that can help me because of my classmate that said to me and able to show me the proof of bitcoin is a good thing and very advantageable thing.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:02:33 PM

Nope. Because at first I think that bitcoin will be a big thing in our world so when I first heard abou it I would say to myself that I want to earn this and I want to learn alot things about it. Ans eventhough I didn't buy when it was very low price I still challenge myself to earn it and buy it today and earn 1 btc up.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

Certainly, for me Bitcoin just begin the road growth, why do we need feel regret while we have a chance better than others still not know Bitcoin on the world? You have to remember when you feel regret, others are earning Bitcoin and you have give your chance to them. Wink
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:08:57 PM

I'm of the people who had the greatest regret in life. My friend introduced bitcoin when it started and told me about it's potential. But, during that time I've already experienced a lot of scam investment. So, I thought it was another scam. He was even giving me some of his bitcoin and refused it. Now, I'm working hard to earn bitcoin, which on the first place, I would have gotten for free.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:05:31 PM

You have totally missed an opportunity that can you into a multi millionaire now. It was kinda awful to think that you have missed to have bitcoin at those times wherein it was newly established because the price rate now compared to the past is really a great span from each other that will surely turn your small saving into a great count of money right now. If I were on your position on those times, I will even try taking the risk on getting into bitcoin even if the price rate is low. But we cannot still blame you since the price rate at those times is really not attractive yet to attract many users.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:29:32 PM

Nope. Because at first I think that bitcoin will be a big thing in our world so when I first heard abou it I would say to myself that I want to earn this and I want to learn alot things about it. Ans eventhough I didn't buy when it was very low price I still challenge myself to earn it and buy it today and earn 1 btc up.
And, Have you reached your goal? You say that you wanted to earn 1BTC, at first it may seem hard especially when you are new to the forum but as you learn things you will find ways to make small amounts of bitcoin and that will add up over time until you reach your goal.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

Actually, I heard few years ago when the price of was totally cheao and I regret that I do not buy any amount of bitcoin because I think it stock on its price. If I know that the price of bitcoin will increase I think I will invest all money and I will take the risk even there is possibility that the price bitcoin will not increase.
adChain

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:15:48 PM

I remember hearing about it back then and getting some vague descriptor of it from a second-hand source. I didn't think much of it other than it sounded kind of weird. I wish I had gotten a better first introduction but that's about the size of it.
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:46:54 PM

You get to believe on it when it dramatically dumps. Like now  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: