Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27179 times)
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:25:34 PM

yesterday was the best chance for me. I have invested for bitcoin. and now the rising bitcoin price is becoming amazing for me.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:28:42 PM

I always have that regret and will not go away.
I always tel myself if only I was there when bitcoin was still at $400 I could have been buying more. I dont about other people but that is what I think.
But there are circumstances that I do sell. So maybe when the price goes to $900 I could have been selling all my bitcoin also. Faith is really needed with this kind of crypto.
xtyson

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:58:53 PM

I first found out about bitcoin back when it was at around 100 dollars so yeah im a little salty i didnt buy into it at that price!
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:45:57 AM

I looked at Bitcoin as an innovation since my first years, I thought that it should be used technologically, not economically, in this case I experienced some economic loss but I do not regret it.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I dont regret because i know that it is not yet too late to join or explore the future of bitcoin. As of now i earned a lot bitcoin by joining different campaigns in this forum. Regret is just a little bit but im very thankful that im still learned how to earned btc even it is not early as the other.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:41:23 AM

I have read about bitcoin in 2010-2011 when its price was 1-4 usd. I rememeber that I haven't understood much about it although I wanted to have some of them. They were saying that time that mining is the best was to get it, but there were no pools and people were saying that the electricity cost is bigger than what one gets. Then I read about bitcoin one year latter when its price was 40. I had the money to buy it, (around 100 USD) but there were no sites to buy it from.
This is my biggest regret, I knew about bitcoin when it was 1 USD but I couldn't get it. 
South Park

Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:11:41 PM

I know bitcoin around these times but didn't payed attention to it. If only I did, I'd be counting my profit now and probably had already bought my own house through the profit I've earned from BTC.
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
It is very easy to think about the profits that we could have but that is not going to change so we need to concentrate in that which we can control and that is our present, we need to make an effort to get bitcoin now before it becomes even more valuable and it gets completely out of our reach.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:21:05 PM

Yes i regret not trusting bitcoin in the past when the price is too low. I started bitcoin when the price is low and that time my thinking was this bitcoin is a scam and i won't invest. As the day goes by and years i started noticing bitcoin had growth and when i see the price goes up to $5000 that's the time i regret it not investing a couple of money way back when the price was low. But now instead on thinking the past i started building up my btc for my future. I think it's not too late to join.

i use to be a hunter
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:36:57 PM

Yeah, me too. I do think for sometime now that I have miss a lot. I wish that I knew bitcoin when it started back in 2009. Maybe I have saved for college. It's hard nowadays, my parents are paying tuition fees, electric bills and more. I hope eventhogh I am just starting I can help my parents financially in my own part.
If you don't trust bitcoin where before it is quite normal becasue it is nature to hesitate on the thing that is actually new to us. For me it is better to learn from our mistake where we could actually have the time to gain knowledge about Bitcoin and toearn different ways to earn with the used of trading, investments or transaction.
South Park

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:22:39 PM

It does not matter, the most important thing is that you are here now do everything that you can to read the forum as much as possible, once you get enough knowledge you can begin several other activities that may give you bitcoin in the long term, but you need to do it fast because we do not know for how long the current prices are going to hold.

That is the right altitude, bro. To live in constant regret over mismanaged opportunity is a waste of productive engagement. It is toxic. And believe me there are definitely a few who bought into the Bitcoin idea in 2009 -2010 who haven't sold off those coins before now.
Correct, we must concentrate on what we control, I had the opportunity to buy some bitcoin when it was 200 dollars and I did not took it, and now look at the price, it is 20 times higher than that, however the important thing is that I’m finally here and I’m ready to make a huge effort to get bitcoin since I’m not letting go of another opportunity like that.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:51:15 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 11:41:12 PM by richminded

Hope to have heard of it sooner.. but still happy to be part of it now Smiley
It does not matter, the most important thing is that you are here now do everything that you can to read the forum as much as possible, once you get enough knowledge you can begin several other activities that may give you bitcoin in the long term, but you need to do it fast because we do not know for how long the current prices are going to hold.

Don't make yourself feel sad because you didn't start the time you heard this instead focus on making more bitcoin because the price of this one is really inexpensive this time and  you should invest now that you know how bitcoin works, just make your time worth this time.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:07:02 AM

Yeah, me too. I do think for sometime now that I have miss a lot. I wish that I knew bitcoin when it started back in 2009. Maybe I have saved for college. It's hard nowadays, my parents are paying tuition fees, electric bills and more. I hope eventhogh I am just starting I can help my parents financially in my own part.

you right if only we believe in bitcoin before when the price of it is so low. maybe we have lot of profit now. but lets move on from it. lets start now and save bitcoin and also work hard to earn bitcoin as well.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:13:16 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 09:00:46 AM by Chairul Muttaqin

you right if only we believe in bitcoin before when the price of it is so low. maybe we have lot of profit now. but lets move on from it. lets start now and save bitcoin and also work hard to earn bitcoin as well.
i do not regret for anything for knowing bitcoin recently. due to i still found so many opportunities in bitcoin although now the price of bitcoin is very high and i couldn't buy bitcoin in a bulk. but other ways such as signature campaign and other bounty campaign give me new hope

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
South Park

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:15:00 PM

Yes i regret not trusting bitcoin in the past when the price is too low. I started bitcoin when the price is low and that time my thinking was this bitcoin is a scam and i won't invest. As the day goes by and years i started noticing bitcoin had growth and when i see the price goes up to $5000 that's the time i regret it not investing a couple of money way back when the price was low. But now instead on thinking the past i started building up my btc for my future. I think it's not too late to join.
Even if we have missed a great deal of profits with bitcoin we still have altcoins, if you are able to guess correctly a coin that eventually skyrockets then you could easily relive the early days and make so much money that you will probably forget your early regrets.
JamesAHurtado

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:09:53 AM

Prices are below $ 200 now but will soon reach the 2010/2011 price, which I wish I could regret to sell out the amount of bitcoin I bought in 2017 at $ 200-400. la and I no longer have a coinbase account. I'm not happy or sad because this happens because I know bitcoin in 2016 and when I know bitcoin, I do not have the money to invest in bitcoin and I just try to earn bitcoin in a free way.
yasuoWasakey99

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

Everyone have regrets now that they haven't invested when bitcoin was new. They were too busy with playing games in their homes. While some people were smart and have invested in bitcoin.

I have already believed in bitcoin i taught that it will rise very high i didn't invest, because i didn't have the money and i was young.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

I did regret for not researching about bitcoin as my old friend told me about this a couple of years ago. I can't remember the exact years and if I was too curious by that time then for sure I have enough bitcoins now and I did bought some of it but unluckily I didn't listened to him and just ignored everything he tells about bitcoin. But time goes on and I am here so no more regrets.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:03:08 AM

Well, I have been there. I had the chance but blew it. However, what is the essence regretting what you cannot make changes to except you have the power to do time traveling which I believe can only happen in movies. The most important thing is to make best use of what you have now and hopefully in the next few years you will be glad you weren't too late after all.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:19:18 PM

I really regret for not believing in bitcoin. I started to hear bitcoin in 2015 and if I started investing my money in that year, I may be have a lot of money today. Sad

romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:06:05 PM

That is sad for you, it would have been a big regret. But think of it that still, you have known it and use it now, so you just need to continue what you are doing with bitcoins today so that you can have  more chamces in different things. I have discovered bitcoin just this year, and I'm doing my best to not waste the opportunity that has given to me.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: