Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN?  (Read 27177 times)
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:49:50 PM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I regret becuase i did not believe in bitcoin before becuase the value of bitcoin is too low so  thats why i didnt use bitcoin before but now the bitcoin price is continiously to increase so thats why im regret becuase did'nt use this before. Sad

tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:18:45 AM

I regret too. Its was that time 2010 many are giving away there bitcoins for free in the forum that i joined. I dont have any idea what is bitcoin then so ididin't trust it first. But now look how succesfully bitcoin is. But today look on the bright side i can still earn little bitcoin for free without investing any penny at all.
Your story is actually a heart breaking one. You knew about bitcoins since 2010 but still you are not in the list of millionaires. Anyways, you are right. What's the use of crying over spilt milk? I am not adding insult to your injuries but you really had a terrible tragedy happened to yourself. All is well that ends well so CHEERS.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:26:20 AM

I don't really regret anything from this very cherry picked narrow window of time where you could have been a "bitcoin millionaire". Hindsight is 20/20, and it could have turned out worse for Bitcoin, who knows. I never faced myself with the decision to buy/mine Bitcoin when it was in its infancy, so I'm O.K. with it. I was only a little sad when I hesitated doubling up when it was @ 2k recently.
Everyone has his own story and as yours. You have never regretted anything about bitcoin. It is very good that you are ok with bitcoin. I think you don’t have enough bitcoin in your wallet.

That’s why you are satisfied. Unlike you many people regretted bitcoin in the early stages and now they are rubbing their hands why they regretted bitcoin and did not buy in 2009 and 2010. If they would not regretted they would millionaires today.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:44:18 AM

I regret to have not purchased Bitcoin back in 2010 when I have read about it the first time. BTC was cheap but it was not easy to buy without a credit card. I tried to mine some but when the download of the whole blockchain for the core wallet took too much time I finally gave up and concentrated on forex instead. Well, I regret not to have tried harder back in these days to get some coins. There were even faucets giving away whole Bitcoins (not only some Satoshis) for solving a captchas.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

Well, ive heard it around 5 years ago on class and thought that it was like an example of a professor to a student,  that bitcoin is exclusively for those elite people having millions on their bank account. If I had money then, and enough knowledge on how to start earning using bitcoin, i probably invest on it. Wish i could turn back the time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

I only knew bitcoin last 2015. I was somehow regretting of not knowing it earlier. I should've invested earlier. But it's okay. Atleast I know it now and I was able to enjoy the profit I got from bitcoin.

I don't regret anything now. But if I'm about to regret something, it would be no knowing bitcoin earlier. If it exists last 2009 and now I should've known it earlier the I can be millionaire by now.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

Well, ive heard it around 5 years ago on class and thought that it was like an example of a professor to a student,  that bitcoin is exclusively for those elite people having millions on their bank account. If I had money then, and enough knowledge on how to start earning using bitcoin, i probably invest on it. Wish i could turn back the time.

I know a lot who feel the same thing and it includes me, a year ago i dont believe on this system and look where I am now, Im here on bitcoin trying to make money, well i dont regret much, now that I am here, I am pretty sure to do my best and word hard here really bad. I will not let the opportunity here to pass by me again with riding it.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

I heard about bitcoin about 3 years ago, when it was very cheap and not more than $ 250, but unfortunately I do not want to invest because I think bitcoin has no future.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:56:13 PM

when i've learned about bitcoin it was love at first sight but i wasn't able to join the bandwagon at start because i was away from my family/pc for work and couldn't literally do anything about that, then due to busy schedule i've forgot about it.. joined back when my life went a bit more stable but it was too late as the prices were very high (no possibility of money investment).
With some help with my wife we started to mine some altcoins (LTC in particular and LTBC) and we put them to kraken exchanger.. then we had to move from our homecountry and again, we forgot about our dust (as the amount of BTC/LTC were so small that didn't mattered) but couple of months ago, logged back to kraken and with our good pleasure, LTC had very high price (50$ or so) and sold them all to buy bitcoin.
Now i have a small amount of money which i've invested again into BTC and this time, i wont forget about it and will keep follow this amazing "project"
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

I do regret not had understood the meaning of halving at December 2015, if i had sure about those information i would had made a decent profit with those, but well i did were at bitcoin for a few days and i didnt know what were bitcoin at all, besides that i have no regrets related to bitcoin.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:45:14 PM

who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
[/quote
All that happened in our life has a purpose. Maybe they are just teaching us that we must grab any opportunity that comes in our life. No regrets, only experience.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

I'm not yet heard about bitcoin in the year 2009 , that was my high school life and I don't have any idea about it. In that time I just focus my studies and activities, besides, my former classmates also doesn't have any idea about bitcoin.I'm just already heard bitcoin when I was started to work in a industrial company and  I regret it because I missed many years about bitcoin maybe if I know it early I might be one of the legendary rank that could be benefets of their high rate earnings.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:32:22 PM

After I saw the brother buy cars and other luxury items, so I believe a bitcoin, again I don't believe in bitcoin 3 years ago, that time my brother introduces bitcoin and explain but I do not believe now is not. will let go of this opportunity again. I want success with bitcoin as my first success
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:46:15 PM

I heard about Bitcoin in 2014 not early and I earned already good amount of Bitcoin since this date. I wasn't working online in 2009 and 2010, so I don't really regret about not buying BTC in this period.
But surely the people who believed in Bitcoin and bought it since 2009 made the greatest decision in their lives likely.
ledu_ico

Activity: 1250

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

So many people are probably kicking themselves in the same way. I hadn't heard about bitcoin then so I don't feel as bad. However, the good thing is there is so much growth yet to happen in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry. There is no better time than the present.

raliyat

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:18:46 PM

During our stay in Dubai 2012 that time itself my husband told me about Bitcoin and I advise him not to involve him in the things which is new and you don't know.

But Now I regret by not believing in Bitcoin.

Nothing is too late better now then never.
tkamal

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:28:17 PM

My friend inform me about Bitcoin but I didn't show any interest. Last week I saw him he is not working by dealing with Bitcoin. It make me curious and regret by not believing in Bitcoin.

I start learning from him and I start with regret reply without any delay.

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:33:44 PM

Well, that was really an awful situation and really a missed out part of your life because if you have already pursue doing bitcoin when the time it was first established, probably, you are really rich right now. But that was a past scenario right now and you can still be capable of being rich right now since bitcoin's price rate is really pretty that with a single earning from the ways you have done to earn, you can already be approaching to be a rich man depending on how you use your bitcoin. Maybe that time of regret was just a realization that not all things can be done in a single moment. It do really have time for things to happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:41:05 PM

Yes.  This was me.  I learned about Bitcoin in 2011.  Did not believe it would amount to anything.  Very foolish I know.  Came back in 2013 invested and sold quickly.  Believed it was just too volatile.  It may not even be worth a penny in a year.  Now im back for good.  Its never too late to start making good decisions.  Grin
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:42:14 PM

I joined in the perfect moment, so i dont regret about that, because i know that i took a lot of profit from the beggining, i was one of the first people who bought ethereum at $12 when it was that low.. But unfortunately i sold them when the price touched $20, i used to buy/sell ethereum for daytrading, that is why i am only holding a few ethereums.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: