Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017-08-03 news.bitcoin.com - Gwyneth Paltrow Joins Bitcoin Wallet Abra as Advis  (Read 263 times)
IdVerification (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:21:01 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/gwyneth-paltrow-joins-bitcoin-wallet-abra-as-advisor/

Bitcoin is very popular--even Gwyneth is onboard. Gwyneth was 'chosen' out of the panel of entrepreneurs in a Shart Tank-style show to assist the developer with business/brand development. I'm guessing the episode was shot prior to the 8/1 hard fork, slightly increasing the uncertainty surrounding this coming app and business.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:58:01 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/gwyneth-paltrow-joins-bitcoin-wallet-abra-as-advisor/

Bitcoin is very popular--even Gwyneth is onboard. Gwyneth was 'chosen' out of the panel of entrepreneurs in a Shart Tank-style show to assist the developer with business/brand development. I'm guessing the episode was shot prior to the 8/1 hard fork, slightly increasing the uncertainty surrounding this coming app and business.

I think most of the advisors are stars not only Gwyneth buy Jessica Alba, Will.I.Am bestselling author Gary Vaynerchuk. I don't know how can they be a start up advisor, LOL. Maybe they were hired as a sort of promoter or pitcher if I must say, but still the final call would be that CEO Bill Barhydt.

“focus on making a product that a core group of people love before worrying too much about scaling.” (Sounds familiar??)

This advise from Chesky also struck me the most. Its like saying that create a product that people will love before thinking of putting some improvement in it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:55:56 AM

One of the best ways and the most effective so far in getting into the consciousness of your mainstream market is the use and endorsement as well as involvement of well-known celebrities. This move by Abra can be helping the wallet provider cement its name and maybe pull a much bigger share of the market soon.

Gwyneth Paltrow has a good reputation is showbiz and I think she has never been involved in any scandal so I am sure she is bringing her own brand of credibility into the business. I am sure that this will not be the last for a cryptocurrency related company to be getting a famous name as part of its circle of advisers or endorsers.

Good job, Abra!
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:32:57 AM

One of the best ways and the most effective so far in getting into the consciousness of your mainstream market is the use and endorsement as well as involvement of well-known celebrities. This move by Abra can be helping the wallet provider cement its name and maybe pull a much bigger share of the market soon.

Gwyneth Paltrow has a good reputation is showbiz and I think she has never been involved in any scandal so I am sure she is bringing her own brand of credibility into the business. I am sure that this will not be the last for a cryptocurrency related company to be getting a famous name as part of its circle of advisers or endorsers.

Good job, Abra!

Of course this no secret. They get celebrities to endorse their product because they can have a lot of fans that will be curious about the product that they are endorsing. Pretty clever for the CEO because it looks like he gets 2 beautiful ladies to endorse them, then one is music industry and then one in the print media. But don't put there as advisers, let the people know that they are endorsers per se. If this becomes successful, this will start a precedent and more company will get Hollywood star to endorse them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀