Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister)  (Read 36869 times)
iam2good (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:55:21 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 10:21:03 PM by iam2good

Hello everyone,

We have moved our official announcement thread to a new one here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2147025 . It has become necessary for us to do so in order to control FUDers,haters and Trolls from destroying the coin by spreading negative comment on the project. Please visit us here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2147025

Thank you so much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:55:47 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 05:52:35 AM by iam2good

HOW TO GET COINONATX (XCXT) WITH COINONAT(CXT)

- You need to have CXT to get XCXT
- There is 1:1 swapping rate, this means when you send us 1 CXT you will get 1 XCXT, if you send us  5 CXT you will get 5 XCXT
- The minimum amount to swap is 5500 CXT for 5500 XCXT. If you send any amount less than that, we will wait for the payment to confirm the we will issue you a refund minus transaction fee.
- There is days maximum swapping period. If you don't swap during the 7 days then you will have to go with CXT or pay 20% extra CXT to swap
- Because both Coinonat and CoinonatX will continue to exist you will receive back 60% of the amount of the total amount of CXT you sent to us in 3 months, 20% monthly. For example, when you send us 100 CXT to swap for 100 XCXT, You will receive 100 XCXT and after  30 days you will receive back 20 CXT, after the next 30 days you will receive back 20 CXT, after another  30 days you will receive back 20 CXT. In all you receive 60% back in 90 days (3 months). The remaining 40% of CXT will be used to continue developing and promoting both CXT and XCXT to get more audience and value. Note that this is a very effective strategy to control the amount of both coins in circulation and to prevent high rate of inflation which may reduce the value of the coin.

HOW TO SWAP

To swap CXT for XCXT, please use the contact us for at www.coinonat.org and send the following information:

1. Name
2. Email
3. Amount of CXT you want to swap with XCXT
4. Bitcointalk Username ( if any)
5. The type wallet you want (Windows or Linux)

We will reply you with instruction on what to do. Note that  we will haveto take care of those having CXT already before we will release the wallets to all other people. This is to avoid allowing those who don’t have CXT to start mining the coin and dumping it just like that as it may have bad effect on those who have CXT already.
      Please note that the process of complete swapping may take up to 24 hours or more.

iam2good (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:55:59 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 05:27:14 AM by iam2good

HOW TO SET UP MASTERNODE

1. Download and install the wallet type you want
2. Open your wallet and allow it to sync
3.  Click Masternode Button
4.   Click create Masternode

5. Enter alias which is the name you wish to give to your Masternode

6. Enter your IP Address and port number in the format  XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:YYY where X part belongs to your Ip and YYY Part belongs to your port number. ClIck OK and your Masternode will be created automatically for you.

7.  Sellect the Masternode address and the buttons associated with the Masternode will become active, click copy address to copy the Master address. After copying the Masternode address, send 5000 XCXT to the address

8.   Click the Masternode address and the button ‘Get Config’ will be active, click the ‘Get Config Button. The details of your masternone will be displayed.

9. Copy the details and replace the ‘USERNAME’ and ‘PASSWORD’With what you desired and can remember, replace the space for port with only your port number.

10. Head over to your Appdata folder and locate CoinonatX folder, click the folder and locate CoinonatX.conf .

11. Open the  CoinonatX.conf with either notepad or other  text editors , replace thecontent of the CoinonatX.conf with your masternode details,click save.

12. Head back to you’re your and click start button under your Masternode page. Your masternode will be instantly activated. Leave it for few hours to sync with the network and start receiving masternode reward.

Please note that XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:YYY is only used as example, you are to replace it with your real ip address and port number.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:59:32 AM

where is i can buy existing coinonat X for swapping

iam2good (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:01:34 AM

where is i can buy existing coinonat X for swapping

From cryptopia,yobit or coinexchange.io
MorrizeN

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:05:37 AM

Excuse me dev, when is the new coinonat being introduced ? I currently hold a lot of coiononat, how will i be able to swap for coinonat X ? Could you please share some more details ? Thank you !
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:06:46 AM

thank you very much for this update
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:10:12 AM

Excuse me dev, when is the new coinonat being introduced ? I currently hold a lot of coiononat, how will i be able to swap for coinonat X ? Could you please share some more details ? Thank you !

Details will come in less than 24 hours.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:13:12 AM

This ummm... what?  why?

Why on earth would you want to move TO X11, when it's on the cusp of ASIC domination?

Also, why wpuld there JUST be a statement saying original Coinonat was 70% done with MN codebase?

This reminds me of AMMO rewards trying to pull a second ICO a month after their first because the "devs" didn't get rich enough the first time around.
MorrizeN

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:20:29 AM

Details will come in less than 24 hours.

Thanks man ! Hope you nail it this time and coinonat is the next chaincoion. Without the epic crash of course lol.
MorrizeN

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

This ummm... what?  why?

Why on earth would you want to move TO X11, when it's on the cusp of ASIC domination?

Also, why wpuld there JUST be a statement saying original Coinonat was 70% done with MN codebase?

This reminds me of AMMO rewards trying to pull a second ICO a month after their first because the "devs" didn't get rich enough the first time around.

He had already explained this long time ago, you can read about it in the whitepaper. Instead of being so negative give this a chance, we might have something really good here.
szzc895l

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

Is it a listed coin?It's a change of DEV or there's a new thread, which is a bit interesting.There appears to be a major update. Cheesy
MorrizeN

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:31:45 AM

Dev, you should note that if there is going to be more XCXT supply than CXT, you must give more XCXT on the swapping to current holders because you will devaluate our BTC price. In order for our BTC value to remain the same you would have to release the same amount of XCXT than CXT. By not doing so, we would be receiving less than our current worth and you would have to increase the swapping rate to 2:1 or 3:1 depending on the supply difference. Please note this because it wouldn't be fair to us people who bought CXT and receive an equal amount of XCXT but with a lesser BTC worth.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:36:01 AM

This ummm... what?  why?

He had already explained this long time ago, you can read about it in the whitepaper. Instead of being so negative give this a chance, we might have something really good here.

There is no whitepaper here, just a big graphic, unless I missed the link.

I checked the ORIGINAL whitepaper and it only talks up using nist5 and QT (and is rather copypasta even in reference to those) with NO mention of a relaunch or benefit to it.

I've also regularly checked the original Coinonat thread for a few months and don't recall seeing this ever brought up.

If i'm missing something, please point me to it, otherwise this smells to high hell of unnecessary PnD hype development from what I've seen on past now-dead projects.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:44:46 AM

i love it this is everything id hoped for! so glad i bought a bag of cheap coinonat, only suggestion may be a rename?! the name is kind of a tongue breaker imo, maybe simplify it? coinex or coinat or sth ;Cheesy

so i guess the existing coins will be swapped? may i ask where?

also a question i always had, whats up with the "maximum stake age" how does it affect the user?

why does it say mn reward 50% and then yearly roi 75%?!
MorrizeN

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:58:59 AM

i love it this is everything id hoped for! so glad i bought a bag of cheap coinonat, only suggestion may be a rename?! the name is kind of a tongue breaker imo, maybe simplify it? coinex or coinat or sth ;Cheesy

so i guess the existing coins will be swapped? may i ask where?

also a question i always had, whats up with the "maximum stake age" how does it affect the user?

why does it say mn reward 50% and then yearly roi 75%?!

I like that CoinX
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:04:22 AM

Coinonat, CoinonatX and the swapping

- We now have two sets of Coinonat, Coinonat(CXT) NIST5 Algo and CoinonatX (XCXT) X11 Algo
- Both Coinonat (CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) have the same total supply
- Both Coinonat ( CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) will continue to exist.
- You can chose to go for both or either of the two
- To get CoinonatX (XCXT) you must already have Coinonat (CXT) for swapping
- The rate of swapping will be 1:1
- There will be maximum of 7 days swapping period
- We can suspend swapping if we are able to swap up to 85% of the existing Coinonat supply in circulation
- Both cryotocoin will use same twitter handle for announcement
- The website for CoinonatX which is www.coinonatx.org will be created soon
- Swapping starts Monday 7,2PM UTC ,August 2017.
- Before the start of swapping,we will release wallets and steps to follow in the swapping.
nekohachicoin

Activity: 112

I say Hello :)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:14:06 AM

===========
>- We now have two sets of Coinonat, Coinonat(CXT) NIST5 Algo and CoinonatX (XCXT) X11 Algo
>- Both Coinonat (CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) have the same total supply
>- Both Coinonat ( CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) will continue to exist.
>- You can chose to go for both or either of the two
>- To get CoinonatX (XCXT) you must already have Coinonat (CXT) for swapping
>- The rate of swapping will be 1:1
>- There will be maximum of 7 days swapping period
>- We can suspend swapping if we are able to swap up to 85% of the existing Coinonat supply in circulation
>- Both cryotocoin will use same twitter handle for announcement
>- The website for CoinonatX which is www.coinonatx.org will be created soon
>- Swapping starts Monday 7,2PM UTC ,August 2017.
>- Before the start of swapping,we will release wallets and steps to follow in the swapping.
===========

I can not understand sentence because English is not fluent. . . Huh Huh Huh
Could you tell us how it is written?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:23:25 AM

Is it possible to mine with GPU?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:02:55 AM

Minning starts q4?  Boring
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: