Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister)  (Read 36879 times)
muhlambo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:07:35 PM

Oh great, new website and coinmarketcap listing! Really waiting for masternodes.pro site listing, easily getting 2x growth.

One wish: change that ugly low-resolution background from the new website.

In overall, everything looks really good currently, only direction is up up up, see u in the moon  Grin
muhlambo

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:23:55 PM

W-WAIT is this going to yobit as well?? Thats about 7 times bigger than cryptopia, damn!  Shocked
iam2good (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:32:35 PM

I warned you a while ago that the developer is deceitful and I was told that I'm Sabki now is the one who cries

Continue deceiving yourself , worthless Troll.
iam2good (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:57:18 PM

swaps for the 7days have been completed successfully.Second category of swap with 40% rebate starts in few hours,to last in 3 days from now
Vlcak

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:07:33 PM

swaps for the 7days have been completed successfully.Second category of swap with 40% rebate starts in few hours,to last in 3 days from now

I was sending a request for a cxt-xcxt exchange on Friday 11th August ... yet no answer!
temple

Activity: 1442
Merit: 539

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:08:32 PM

Hi

The dev will soon process the swaps, please be patient as he is doing all that he can for the huge number of swaps.

- Support team

So when is the whole swap process going to be finished?
nltn

Activity: 82

crypto

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

I was left under the impression that the CXT coin with continue to exist and be functioning properly, so this swap is only if you wish to switch your CXTs to the new ones. However sticking with the old ones is also OK as it would be a useful coin with active development.

Have I gotten it all wrong? Are my CXT tokens now going to be useless? Don't take this as FUD, I want to make sure though, if that's the case or not.

Thanks!
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:33:33 PM

What is the recommended minimum number of coins to stake at least 1 or 2 times in 24 hours? Would 2,000 XCXT coins suffice as starter?
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

wait what? hell no...
i requested on friday, heard nothing from you guys.
i didnt send my forum name.

now that the price of cxt dropped you try this ?

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
sunny747007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:46:45 PM

Guys you have now heard from the DEV now you know he is working much hard.And for those who want to buy XCXT can buy on CRYPTOPIA because it would be much expensive when it lists on YOBIT and then after some time BITTREX.
Here is our slack
https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatx/shared_invite/MjI2ODU3Nzg3OTU4LTE1MDI2MjUyMzQtNTk4MGRjNmM4OA
Happy trading XCXT and to the MOON soon
sunny747007

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:48:31 PM

Alpha for MASTERNODE you need 5000 XCXT and for staking any amount can be used if you have Mature coin
And guys its still good profit to swap with XCXT as its value will increase a lot so you dont lose anything but get profit.Thanks
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

Guys you have now heard from the DEV now you know he is working much hard.And for those who want to buy XCXT can buy on CRYPTOPIA because it would be much expensive when it lists on YOBIT and then after some time BITTREX.
Here is our slack
https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatx/shared_invite/MjI2ODU3Nzg3OTU4LTE1MDI2MjUyMzQtNTk4MGRjNmM4OA
Happy trading XCXT and to the MOON soon

not exactly what we wanted to hear.
either their webform was broken or they dont want to swap the full amount now.
you should know something is wrong if you dont get confirmation mail.

i dont want to scream scam, please give me my 7k+ xcxt so i can launch a masternode

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

Same here, too... still waiting for reply, coins are eager to be swapped Cheesy

i see alot of people waiting for the swap too,
did you guys get a confirmation email?
i heard nothing since friday when i requested the swap.

i have no idea if my request reached them. other people are happly trading and using xcxt,

i see a train of complains incoming

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

HOW TO GET COINONATX (XCXT) WITH COINONAT(CXT)

- You need to have CXT to get XCXT
- There is 1:1 swapping rate, this means when you send us 1 CXT you will get 1 XCXT, if you send us  5 CXT you will get 5 XCXT
- The minimum amount to swap is 5500 CXT for 5500 XCXT. If you send any amount less than that, we will wait for the payment to confirm the we will issue you a refund minus transaction fee.
- There is days maximum swapping period. If you don't swap during the 7 days then you will have to go with CXT or pay 20% extra CXT to swap
- Because both Coinonat and CoinonatX will continue to exist you will receive back 60% of the amount of the total amount of CXT you sent to us in 3 months, 20% monthly. For example, when you send us 100 CXT to swap for 100 XCXT, You will receive 100 XCXT and after  30 days you will receive back 20 CXT, after the next 30 days you will receive back 20 CXT, after another  30 days you will receive back 20 CXT. In all you receive 60% back in 90 days (3 months). The remaining 40% of CXT will be used to continue developing and promoting both CXT and XCXT to get more audience and value. Note that this is a very effective strategy to control the amount of both coins in circulation and to prevent high rate of inflation which may reduce the value of the coin.

HOW TO SWAP

To swap CXT for XCXT, please use the contact us for at www.coinonat.org and send the following information:

1. Name
2. Email
3. Amount of CXT you want to swap with XCXT
4. Bitcointalk Username ( if any)
5. The type wallet you want (Windows or Linux)

We will reply you with instruction on what to do. Note that  we will haveto take care of those having CXT already before we will release the wallets to all other people. This is to avoid allowing those who don’t have CXT to start mining the coin and dumping it just like that as it may have bad effect on those who have CXT already.
      Please note that the process of complete swapping may take up to 24 hours or more.

just quoting

"- There is days maximum swapping period. If you don't swap during the 7 days then you will have to go with CXT or pay 20% extra CXT to swap"

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
carbine023

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:05:39 PM

Did the request thursday 10th of august, havent heard anything. And now the first swaps of last week are done? Are you serious?!?!? And then you advice us to buy new xcxt if we want it, you really dont get it aint yah?  We want our cxt swapped to xcxt as promised. The situation now is that a lot of people are getting burned on their investmenst in cxt and the only advice you can give is to buy xcxt... This give us and new investers an very weird feeling for the future.

And then I even metioned that the payout of cxt swap was 1 on 1 and 60% for the amount of cxt not 40%. See first post of this forum post.
visale

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:08:52 PM

What is the recommended minimum number of coins to stake at least 1 or 2 times in 24 hours? Would 2,000 XCXT coins suffice as starter?

Hi,

Any number of coins would be fine to stake. Just keep your wallet online 24 /7 and don't forget to encrypt >> unlock for staking.

- support team
sunny747007

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

Visale can you and iam2good please join our slack man?People need you there and you can respond quickly if u got time.I hope you join it community will have more satisfaction if any dev is there.Thanks
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

Did the request thursday 10th of august, havent heard anything. And now the first swaps of last week are done? Are you serious?!?!? And then you advice us to buy new xcxt if we want it, you really dont get it aint yah?  We want our cxt swapped to xcxt as promised. The situation now is that a lot of people are getting burned on their investmenst in cxt and the only advice you can give is to buy xcxt... This give us and new investers an very weird feeling for the future.

And then I even metioned that the payout of cxt swap was 1 on 1 and 60% for the amount of cxt not 40%. See first post of this forum post.

ah so i misunderstood, 40% is the number of cxt we get back for the swap.
ok i can live with that, didnt even know we get cxt back lol, i somehow didnt read that the first time.

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
ifigureditout2

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:00:25 PM

You are a newbie.You have no knowledge to see through markets ok.Stop spreading the FUD and dont comment.DEV is active see his post up on the page .He does not have enough time to reply to noobs like you.All the nay sayers will stop just let it list on YOBIT and then BITTREX after some time

If this is in reply to me, you have no idea if I'm a "newbie" or not, my posting level means very little.  I merely asked some important questions, you deflected them and became passive agressive.  This is exactly what I would expect from a scammer.  I'm out.
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

building for linux

Code:
g++: error: /home/coinonat/coin/CoinonatX-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/coinonat/coin/CoinonatX-master/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory

could you please be more clear on the dependencies? thanks

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: