Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:19:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister)  (Read 36879 times)
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:36:57 AM

I was wondering why do we have such mixed responses from the crowd? Some call this a scam coin, some say the MN doesn't work right off the bat and some say this coin has no real use in the market hence sooner or later it will die. Some also complain about the fact that dev doesn't respond and they aren't sure what's going on. On one of the thread i even read that this is a pyramid scam coin. I am really confused as why a coin which isn't that old has so much of negative review.

The old coin, I believe CXT, holders of this coin are not happy with the way Dev handled this project of swap. So, honestly, after reading all of this, I am not sure where this is going.

If someone, with good insight can comment on this project, perhaps it will help me and other to better understand the nuts and gear of this project.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Daffy44

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

I can't get into my coinonatX wallet for last 2 weeks.
When i want to open the wallet i get the following message "ERROR LOADING BLOCK DATABASE" and wallet shuts down???
What can i do to get my wallet opening again and get to my XCXT coins?

Thnx in advance.
juninhodecio

Activity: 268
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:11:14 PM

The blockchain explorers don't work.

The explorer ONE doesn't work when searching for an address and the explorer TWO doesn't update since 08.29.

Any serious problem here ? Explorers doesnt work, no rewards, no activity since 29/8

Dies Irae

Activity: 283
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

I don't get it... if u run 1 masternode you get paid daily or weekly? And 100 coins day? Can you be more precise thanks
Random.
kydub

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:17:12 PM

The blockchain explorers don't work.

The explorer ONE doesn't work when searching for an address and the explorer TWO doesn't update since 08.29.

Any serious problem here ? Explorers doesnt work, no rewards, no activity since 29/8

I'm not sure what's wrong with the block explorer but the most recent transaction in my masternode was 8/31/2017 06:45. So if you're not getting rewards I suggest you check your masternode is still running.

I can't get into my coinonatX wallet for last 2 weeks.
When i want to open the wallet i get the following message "ERROR LOADING BLOCK DATABASE" and wallet shuts down???
What can i do to get my wallet opening again and get to my XCXT coins?

Thnx in advance.

Sounds like your database is corrupt. Close the wallet, go to coinonatx data folder and make a backup, on windows it's %appdata%\Roaming\CoinonatX. Delete everything in the folder EXCEPT DO NOT DELETE: wallet.dat, coinonatx.conf, smsg.ini Restart wallet. If everything works, delete backup you made.

I was wondering why do we have such mixed responses from the crowd? Some call this a scam coin, some say the MN doesn't work right off the bat and some say this coin has no real use in the market hence sooner or later it will die. Some also complain about the fact that dev doesn't respond and they aren't sure what's going on. On one of the thread i even read that this is a pyramid scam coin. I am really confused as why a coin which isn't that old has so much of negative review.

The old coin, I believe CXT, holders of this coin are not happy with the way Dev handled this project of swap. So, honestly, after reading all of this, I am not sure where this is going.

If someone, with good insight can comment on this project, perhaps it will help me and other to better understand the nuts and gear of this project.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Unless you already have XCXT or CXT I'd avoid both. There are better places to invest. When the shit hit the fan, as a CXT holder I could only dump and lose everything or ride this out and hope. Call me a pessimist but the hope lessens every day.  

150/200 coins at week usign 5000 for massternode is this right?
Approximately such quantity also leaves. At the most, he received 500 coins a day from the masternode. Yesterday there were 100 of each.
I still do not know how to run more 1 per one QT, so no one answered.

I don't get it... if u run 1 masternode you get paid daily or weekly? And 100 coins day? Can you be more precise thanks

All XCXT masternodes should have 5000 XCXT. 5000 is an arbitrary quantity set by the dev. My understanding is that the masternode quantity requirement is used to limit masternodes to people who have 'significantly' invested in a coin which prevents an excessive number of nodes and high turnover rates. There is no advantage to having more than 5000 XCXT in the masternode. This is why people with 10k coins run 2 masternodes, 15k 3 masternodes, etc.

Masternodes payout as the transactions are processed and the payout varies by transaction. On my node, transactions generally come every couple hours, but some times less than an hour apart or even some times more than 4 hours apart. In the last 8 days my node received 360 XCXT total which is an average of 45 XCXT per day. If this person is receiving 500 XCXT/node/day or even 100/node/day then I am clearly doing something wrong.
Dies Irae

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:24:25 PM

. If this person is receiving 500 XCXT/node/day or even 100/node/day then I am clearly doing something wrong.
You yourself wrote that it depends on the size of the transaction. Here with such a transaction I received 500 coins:

wood299

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:50:44 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 08:40:39 PM by wood299

https://coinonatxproject.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg
gelius

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:51:30 PM

I use debian stable. You can't use the compiled wallet version because it is compiled with ubuntu in mind, you have to compile by yourself if you want to use debian stable.

If you want, I can send you a wallet compiled for debian stable.

I think that you are talking about old stable, because the actual debian stable version uses 1.62, but that fact doesn't change anything that I have told :-)
sudo make -f makefile.unix # Headless CoinonatX
Code:
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:224: recipe for target 'coinonatxd' failed
make: *** [coinonatxd] Error 1

To solve this, you  have to give executing permissions to the file build_detect_platform (you can check a little up in your log that returns Permission denied with that file). In your case:

sudo chmod +x /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

OK. I make coinonatxd.
How i can make CoinonatX-qt? I need this for debian8.
How i can run masternode use only coinonatxd?

Coinonatx-qt:

Code:
cd /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX
qmake
make

You can run the masternode only with coinonatxd (I'm doing it), you don't need the qt to run the masternode, BUT, you need the QT to send the profits of the masternode to another account without stop the masternode.

Code:
qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP supportProject MESSAGE: Building with DBUS (Freedesktop notifications) supportRemoved plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
I don't have coinonatxd-cli.
dsutil

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:53:48 AM

I use debian stable. You can't use the compiled wallet version because it is compiled with ubuntu in mind, you have to compile by yourself if you want to use debian stable.

I think that you are talking about old stable, because the actual debian stable version uses 1.62, but that fact doesn't change anything that I have told :-)
Code:
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory

To solve this, you  have to give executing permissions to the file build_detect_platform (you can check a little up in your log that returns Permission denied with that file). In your case:

OK. I make coinonatxd.

Coinonatx-qt:

Code:
qmake
make

You can run the masternode only with coinonatxd (I'm doing it), you don't need the qt to run the masternode, BUT, you need the QT to send the profits of the masternode to another account without stop the masternode.

Code:
qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP supportProject MESSAGE: Building with DBUS (Freedesktop notifications) supportRemoved plural forms as the target language has less forms.

After the qmake command you have to execute make.
Ricca69

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

Someone have the daemon running on a raspberry?
How i can do this?

herocoin.io (https://www.herocoin.io)
troin

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:13:48 PM

My Windows wallet isn't syncing since 3 days. Tried to remove all content and reinstall but that doesn't work.

Anyone else has this problem?
Dies Irae

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

How to setup second masternode per QT?  Huh I did not find anywhere manual.
tars406

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:44:35 AM

Notice to all CoinonatX investors.

Iam2good is nothing but a scammer and has completely abandoned the Coinonat coin and investors.

His ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835672.840 will show you the unhappiness with Coinonat peoples.

If you have more Bitcoin talk time than me give him minus trust rating.

Do NOT invest anything in Coinonat, Coinonatx or Etheriya. All are started by him and will only take your money!
gelius

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:47:53 AM

Code:

OK. I make coinonatxd.

Coinonatx-qt:

Code:
qmake
make

Code:
qmake

After the qmake command you have to execute make.
Code:
src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:65:21: fatal error: QScroller: No such file or directory
 #include <QScroller>
                     ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1506: recipe for target 'build/bitcoingui.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoingui.o] Error 1
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:53:59 AM

This block explorer does not seem to work. It stopped on August 29.
Please assist dev. Thanks!

http://193.70.109.114:5003/
visale

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:42:03 PM

sorry i was reading many threads and i didnt see. thanks

you know how much is the profit of this masternode? i dont see informations around internet.

Understandable. This place is mess with info scattered across 45 pages. Regarding resource, cpu usage and hdd space is minimal. GPU isn't used at all from what I can tell. I run mine with several other masternodes in a windows 7 vm with 4 cores and 8gb of ram. Never an issue. I don't have numbers in front of me but I think I've been bringing in around 150-200/week/wallet.

150/200 coins at week usign 5000 for massternode is this right?

How much time is needed to receive the first reward of masternode

12 hours are needed to wait for first reward

-support team
visale

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

This block explorer does not seem to work. It stopped on August 29.
Please assist dev. Thanks!

http://193.70.109.114:5003/

You can check this explorer http://193.70.109.114/?lang=en

-support team
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:25:15 PM

Notice to all CoinonatX investors.

Iam2good is nothing but a scammer and has completely abandoned the Coinonat coin and investors.

His ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835672.840 will show you the unhappiness with Coinonat peoples.

If you have more Bitcoin talk time than me give him minus trust rating.

Do NOT invest anything in Coinonat, Coinonatx or Etheriya. All are started by him and will only take your money!
For a while I have warned you against this deceit Iam2good

She was then attacked in comments

Do not invest your money here
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

or a while I have warned you against this deceit Iam2good

She was then attacked in comments

Do not invest your money here
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:44:57 PM

It is sad to see where all this is going towards. I must admit that 7 days is too short of a time for people to switch to new code. I wasn't aware there the dev had 3 projects and all of them had some problems or the other. I just hope that things improve for the betterment because there are people who have invested quite a lot in this project and to be honest I don't want any one of them to lose their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: