Author Topic: .  (Read 3535 times)
inbox (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:21:09 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 01:41:32 PM by inbox

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:12:44 AM

Order #44xx made on February 2, 2013. Order status: completed.

I have tracking number for this order. Should arrive Friday/Monday according to DHL. Buy now.

BTC (escrow payment with john) or wire transfer.

300btc
300BTC? Are you crazy? How long do you think it will pay out? I am wondering why are you buying it after all? To make some quick money or what?

Any way it is a free market and people just got insane.

Let me point that now Avalon is making about 3 BTC per day and that amount will decrease for sure. So 8+ months for ROI i am not mentioning the fact that it will pay out eventually in 12+ months
Good luck with your sale dude
The buyer will take all the risk and spend about 22 000 EU. And you will collect about 14000 EU seems fair deal to me
I am not mentioning the fact that batch 2 was priced in USD not BTC!

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:22:18 AM

Feel free to post your offer if you are interested.
Here is my offer
I do have batch1 unit minig making 71GH in working condition
I am offering it for 9999 BTC and i will will include free fastest possible shipping to anywhere as a BONUS.
PM me if interested Grin
This is just crazy!!!!
PS:  9999 BTC Price is final no comments and no REFUNDS!
On a seccond tought price has just increased to 99 999 BTC. Act fast it will go higher for sure !

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:25:53 AM

Why you dont complain at the same level of the am blades, that are as massively overpriced as this?
If not for 300btc, I'm quite sure that he will have no problem placing it in the 200/250btc range.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:28:36 AM

Why you dont complain at the same level of the am blades, that are as massively overpriced as this?
If not for 300btc, I'm quite sure that he will have no problem placing it in the 200/250btc range.
You do not get the point dude..Any way I am not interested in the blades and did not post a single line there about crazy price about 50 BTC for 12GH. Every one decides what to spend his BTC for. What is happening with offers like this is to make all Avalon customers to suffer because of the guy's like him. And most sad part that this dude was chosen by Avalon team so he can got his unit first. That is why i am complaining!

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:30:44 AM

He, he got incredibly lucky.
But how does he damages the other Avalon customers? Sorry but as you said, I don't understand it.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:34:44 AM

He, he got incredibly lucky.
But how does he damages the other Avalon customers? Sorry but as you said, I don't understand it.
Put your self in place of ngzhang or Yufu? What will you think abut this? And how are you going to treat this dude on his next order for example? How you will make a difference between him and rest of us? Do you got it?

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:37:47 AM

Personally I think that after that they delayed batch 2 for 2 months (and counting) they really can't tell us what to do with our units. I'm quite sure that he wouldn't have sold it, if the unit was received on time (firsts of march).

I get your point, but I don't agree with you.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:42:42 AM

Personally I think that after that they delayed batch 2 for 2 months (and counting) they really can't tell us what to do with our units. I'm quite sure that he wouldn't have sold it, if the unit was received on time (firsts of march).

Nope dude. I am not advocating for Avalon and their delays BUT i am sure that dude did not have any intention to mine with his unit at all. And it is not only him and a lot of others also. That makes me think that this is the main reason for delay. And that delay is happening on purpose to prevent this. And we all suffer and will have our batch 2 units after 30 days not early because of this

uhoh

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:42:39 PM

Nope dude. I am not advocating for Avalon and their delays BUT i am sure that dude did not have any intention to mine with his unit at all. And it is not only him and a lot of others also. That makes me think that this is the main reason for delay. And that delay is happening on purpose to prevent this. And we all suffer and will have our batch 2 units after 30 days not early because of this

Avalon are purposely delaying orders just to spite people reselling? C'mon

This guy wanting to sell his order makes no difference to anyone else's order! It's his, he bought it, he can do what he wants with it.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:00:20 PM

Avalon are purposely delaying orders just to spite people reselling? C'mon

This guy wanting to sell his order makes no difference to anyone else's order! It's his, he bought it, he can do what he wants with it.
Correct. It is his unit and he is free to sell it no doubt. I wish ngzhang ot Yufu to put a word here but they will rather do it. If they do the things written can surprise you for sure.

BTC-Market

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:06:05 PM

Remember guys, batch2 has a black casing. Just because of this, it should be worth at least 600btc.

+1

Don't worry bro, haters are just jealous. I'd fork over 300btc for this beauty if I had it.
mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:20:53 PM

Blades are 50 btc for 13 GHs. This Avalon is about 60-65GH/s, correct? So that makes it worth 5 blades, or 250 coins.

But you can get the blades shipped to you sooner that you can get this Avalon and they are less risky as you know that they are actually available and not a scam.

I'm not saying Avalon is a scam, but you don't know if any random person on the internet is legit or not. I've already encountered 4 scams trying to buy Avalons, and many more ones that were too obviously scams to even bid on. So, I'd say this Avalon is worth 220, maybe 230 coins at most.

But if you look at the expected ROI based on anticipated increases in difficulty, it is probably worth no more that 175 btc. Personally, I wouldn't pay more that 160 btc, but I know there are plenty out there that will. They will lose money though.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:22:24 PM

Remember guys, batch2 has a black casing. Just because of this, it should be worth at least 600btc.

+1

Don't worry bro, haters are just jealous. I'd fork over 300btc for this beauty if I had it.
You are in charity business are not you?

Please donate to good cause then.

Or probably you are missing basic math lessons?

Any way i will be glad this to go for 400 BTC and max inbox profit. And batch 4 to reach 600 Btc per avalon. That is going to be the case if i was in Yufu shoes for sure! It suits me best. Good luck to all of you.

BTC-Market

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:34:10 PM

+1

Any way i will be glad this to go for 400 BTC and max inbox profit. And batch 4 to reach 600 Btc per avalon. That is going to be the case if i was in Yufu shoes for sure! It suits me best. Good luck to all of you.

You seem to be very good at counting other peoples' money.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:40:33 PM

+1

Wrong again i am counting my money only. I do not count others at all. You are not getting the point at all dude. I do not care if he will sell and he probably will sell his unit for that amount i do care about consequences that is all. But it is not important for sure at least for you.
For 300 BTC you can buy 6 blades 12GH each = 1 Avalon. But Asicminer is a producer and he is the one to decide about the prise. folowing this math batch 4 avalon shall cost 4 times more and it will. Are you going to be happy? What about the community? The hapiest person will be the inbox himself and few others who made some quick money.

BTC-Market

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:49:00 PM

+1

Wrong again i am counting my money only. I do not count others at all. You are not getting the point at all dude. I do not care if he will sell and he probably will sell his unit for that amount i do care about consequences that is all. But it is not important for sure at least for you.
For 300 BTC you can buy 6 blades 12GH each = 1 Avalon. But Asicminer is a producer and he is the one to decide about the prise. folowing this math batch 4 avalon shall cost 4 times more and it will. Are you going to be happy? What about the community? The hapiest person will be the inbox himself and few others who made some quick money.

Yes, welcome to the real world, where there are winners and losers.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:19:05 AM

+1

For 300 BTC you can buy 6 blades 12GH each = 1 Avalon. But Asicminer is a producer and he is the one to decide about the price. following this math batch 4 avalon shall cost 4 times more and it will. Are you going to be happy? What about the community? The happiest person will be the inbox himself and few others who made some quick money.

Yes, welcome to the real world, where there are winners and losers.
Yes life is a bitch. Some win some loose. With that deal there is only one to win and many to loose (not only the buyer). As i said good luck to inbox and who ever gets the unit.

GHE2OGOTH1K

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 07:56:45 PM

given that eruptor blades are avail now and shipping @ 50 BTC how can u even begin to think about charging more than 275 for this?
mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:42:32 AM

No one has bought this yet?

I'm surprised. If it is for real and not a scam, I'd probably go as high as 175 now (up from 160).

Still don't think Inbox will like my offer though.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: