Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:29:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile?  (Read 11212 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

Are you trying to join an investment or trading thats why you want to buy bitcoin? if so bitcoin is too expensive to purchase for now but you can have and keep a bitcoin by not investing but instead you join the signature campaign with no investment, by joining the campaign you can collect bitcoins with no cost. You just need to spend your time and enough patience.
For a newbie you are quiet knowledgeable already when it comes on money making which is actually right and its really possible to make money without the need on investing or pulling money from your own pocket since theres a way on earning it.Yes,it does really need patience and time because joining on signature campaigns wont really be an easy task.There are lots of things to consider first.Bakc to topic bitcoins price volatility is totally depending on the supply and demand which makes the price moves.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:17:45 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized so no one controls it--directly at least. Since whales can somehow control perhaps influence the price to twist it to their advantage this contributes to its volatility.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

First of all it is the beauty of the bitcoin to have the fluctuations in the price because it is a better way to make money with this and also people are making much money with this fluctuations , so why you are in confusion.
But here your question that which time is best time to buy bitcoin , Here my direct answer for you is , never will came that time .
Here i say so , because in my whole life experience in bitcoin i figured out that we should not for tue future to buy bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin always remain at lowered price According to the demand and supply .
So if you are looking to buy then don't waste your time because your money is your in this coin and also if the price get down after the buy then it will definitely increase in the future ( in week or month easily ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

the main reason is that bitcoin is not only a type of money, it is also a kind of investment and therefore, investors buy bitcoin in order to multiply their money in the future. And there are also many traders who sell and buy bitcoin frequently to make money. Therefore, the price of bitcoin easily be affected and it is volatile.
there is nothing so uncertain in the value of the bitcoin. Because the bitcoin value is indeed volatile. If you are not so much sure about your investing process in bitcoin then you should go for learning first instead of investing without knowledge. Having fine knowledge about bitcoin and having hard work nature can make you earn good profit so bitcoin is volatile and it is good to have bitcoin indeed.
Value and prices are quite different things. The value of bitcoins is so hard to ascertain that is why the price is volatile. Bitcoins just have a fix amount of supply however the demand jumps up and down depending on the times. That is why prices does not remain the same, since this is a freemarket people pay for bitcoins with the price they think it is worth.

The demand for bitcoin is going up almost everyday that's why the price is so volatile and no one can really predict where will be the next stop of the price. We also need to understand that bitcoin is based on speculation. If there is a lot of positive news coming our way, bitcoin price goes up, otherwise, just one negative issue could also bring the price to the floor.

But the volatility nature of bitcoin what drive traders to go into the market. You can easily profit in a day when the price suddenly jumps up and maybe hold on it for a few months and years and when you feel you have profited enough then you can sell it. So bitcoin volatility attracted more people into it pushing the demand higher and the price as well.
Bticoin is  a decentralized digital currency which is totally of free of any restriction and condition because founder of bticoin is unknown controls on bitcoin has not yet been defined it therefore value of bitcoin is depended on demand and supply in the market. It is due to demand of bitcoin in the market that the price of bitcoin is growing up continuously. No one know that when will the demand be increased or decreased it is therefore volatility has been seeing in the value of bitcoin.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:12:11 AM

The reason why the bitcoin is volatile and it price is always changing is because of the demand of the people.The demand of the people to the bitcoin nowadays is very high. All of the people here in the cryptocurrency wants to have many bitcoins today.
Rebisco

Activity: 650

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:22:00 AM

the price of bitcoin is now high because many people are investing to the bitcoin. The bitcoin is very good in market and bitcoin is full of potential. I believe that the price of the bitcoin will rise extremely again.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:28:52 AM

The main reason is Bitcoin is decentralized. Thus, if two parties are ready(a buyer and seller), they can buy and sell at any price. Also, when demand increase, people start buying at high price because they want it and so is the case when demand decrease. Bulk holders sometimes create and pumps and dumps too but that is very rare in Bitcoin. These all factors makes Bitcoin highly volatile.
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:32:19 AM

Because it is the nature of cryptocurrency. It is tge result of the huge volume of bitcoin users buying and selling bitcoin in a huge amount. Though the risk makes it more exciting to trade and its volatility attract more users to invest.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:00:23 AM

Are you trying to join an investment or trading thats why you want to buy bitcoin? if so bitcoin is too expensive to purchase for now but you can have and keep a bitcoin by not investing but instead you join the signature campaign with no investment, by joining the campaign you can collect bitcoins with no cost. You just need to spend your time and enough patience.
For a newbie you are quiet knowledgeable already when it comes on money making which is actually right and its really possible to make money without the need on investing or pulling money from your own pocket since theres a way on earning it.Yes,it does really need patience and time because joining on signature campaigns wont really be an easy task.There are lots of things to consider first.Bakc to topic bitcoins price volatility is totally depending on the supply and demand which makes the price moves.
All in all don't focus on the price, focus on how you get some bitcoins, and then the next thing you consider is think about how the volatility works for some reasons. As what have he said, joining some campaigns is not really an easy task to do, you are working to earn money that is the main concept of that logic. The main point is that the volatility of bitcoin is one of the traits why so many investors are reserving funds or keeping bitcoin as a saving or as for investment in a long run.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:12:53 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized so no one controls it--directly at least. Since whales can somehow control perhaps influence the price to twist it to their advantage this contributes to its volatility.
Yeah , that's the fact. The decentralized system causing price volatile ,
A new financial system that really fair , come from people , back to people manage it ,
Without any intervention of any institutions nor government who always did it .
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:14:21 AM

Its still infant technology and not widely used by the broader population.
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:48:06 AM

Its a transition. People are adopting a new way to keep their money and its a technology that much people doesnt know how work.. so just the greedy now are just making some movements. I think with the time it gonna be normal and the volatile thing gonna end, at least gona be more steady.
We are planning going to mars, making robots... we need to see more further to accept that bitcoin is not anything "weird"

Ilegendph

Activity: 434

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:21:43 AM

For me, the real reason of volatility of cryptocurrency like bitcoin is because it is a tehcnology. People have different overview about a certain technology and is directly affected by how this people thinks. For example, last fork, five months before the price of bitcoin decrease for about $2000 because some people thinks that bitcoin would be worthless because of bitcoin cash. But after the fork the price of btc soars up to $4800 up to date because many people still believe in the value of bitcoin

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:24:01 AM

probably because there are many small bitcoin holders that have weak hands  Grin , when the whale start selling, these weak handers are gonna panic sell and boom, chain reaction of panic selling.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:29:25 AM

It is the characteristic of bitcoin , We cant do a thing about bitcoin's volatility. In fact for me it is an advatage for bitcoin so that we can earn a large profit in it.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:40:41 AM

It is the characteristic of bitcoin , We cant do a thing about bitcoin's volatility. In fact for me it is an advatage for bitcoin so that we can earn a large profit in it.
Absolutely right, volatility is an great aspect of bitcoins it makes the bitcoin price high and give us good profit. The main reason why bitcoins is volatile is because some people wants to earn money and controlling it by having a large amount of it and some other are keep only on investing.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:50:22 AM

Absolutely right, volatility is an great aspect of bitcoins it makes the bitcoin price high and give us good profit. The main reason why bitcoins is volatile is because some people wants to earn money and controlling it by having a large amount of it and some other are keep only on investing.
The fact that only some bitcoins are in circulation and handling while others are stored in wallets is one of the reasons why bitcoin is volatile. . Bitcoin is meant to be spent to increase adoption. However, you can’t blame the people who have large stashes of bitcoin because the lack of critical mass makes it hard for them to push their Bitcoin into the market.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:54:30 AM

The fact that only some bitcoins are in circulation and handling while others are stored in wallets is one of the reasons why bitcoin is volatile. . Bitcoin is meant to be spent to increase adoption. However, you can’t blame the people who have large stashes of bitcoin because the lack of critical mass makes it hard for them to push their Bitcoin into the market.
Yeah i know that and i dont actually blame some other people im just having an explanation for other who can get it. The circulation and the miners also who use to mine bitcoins add some good fluctuations in the market. Ny limited circulation of bitcoins supply it creates more demand everyday.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

When…not really, I believe that every currency is volatile vs another currency. So, not only virtual currencies like bitcoin are volatile, despite they have high rate of volatility, but they’re not real money they’re just stocks that you can exchange with,  so… I think I should conclude it here.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

When…not really, I believe that every currency is volatile vs another currency. So, not only virtual currencies like bitcoin are volatile, despite they have high rate of volatility, but they’re not real money they’re just stocks that you can exchange with,  so… I think I should conclude it here.
I agree, they are more like a stock rather than being currency. A stock, an investment which we can put our money to make more money and being volatile is a great sign for an investment because we can either take it as an advantage or just leave it because it is a disadvantage for us. If you love doing money cost averaging in investment then you will love volatility because you can buy cheaper bitcoins anytime depending on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: